Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for all you holders  (Read 464 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

I can not hold till I die, though the possibility of that happenings later than now is there. But all my holds in any coin could sometime be sold when according to my projection feel it is high to do so.
That really depends on you. There must be a difference between greed and holding for positive purposes. Although everyone wants good money but that doesn’t mean you are holding from a long time and planned to hold it for coming long time too. No, this approach will only lead you to the greed and ultimately your holding will never give your fruitful results. So hold until you get handsome profit.

Well, holding coin is meant to gain passive profit for future but it's not just for whole life until you die but rather to give a little space after the correction. Being greedy has a purpose to make your dreams comes true because speculation tells us that this year is the most awaited price having a market value over $75,000, people would definately hold for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

I will hold the coin until I get a considerable profit and if there is no urgent need in finance I will not sell the coins I hold
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:24:29 AM

I also holder some potential coin , and i have goal to hold that all coin until they has value up to $100k , and when this goals reached i sell it all to buy others asset like real estate.

Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

I will hold the coin until I get a considerable profit and if there is no urgent need in finance I will not sell the coins I hold
Same with your goal I will hold my coin until it reached my desirable price but before making this goal I study the coin on where I have been invested so that I will not regret  if this coin will dump but continuing to hold it because there is a big possibility in the future that it will give me a big profit.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

Same with your goal I will hold my coin until it reached my desirable price but before making this goal I study the coin on where I have been invested so that I will not regret  if this coin will dump but continuing to hold it because there is a big possibility in the future that it will give me a big profit.
There are really some potential coins which at the moment don't have any value but as time goes by,the coin is becoming in demand already.That's the reason people always prefer to hold for a long term investment than selling it in a short time.Even i keep on holding my coins,for sure time will come that i have to reap my fruit of labor which is really worth the wait.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

I HODL because I don't need an urgent cash on hand, and I think these coins that I hodl can be sold at a greater amount of price which is good. We don't HODL for eternity, we hodl because these coins give you more profit in the future.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

have you got any sort of exit strategy? Or are you going to hold until the day you die? If so, what's the point in having it?
This isn't an aggressive post - I'm genuinely curious as to what peoples targets / motivations etc are.
Ofcourse you should have an exit strategy if you plan to HODL. It doesn't mean you have to stick it for the rest of your life, if you still think of HODLing then how will you make money (That is what most of the people needed here)? You must sell your holdings atleast one point in your life.

Blah blah
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

I just want to hold the coin until I get the pretty good price for me to have a good life. Coz there's a time and have a potential that the coins will get a good value.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

have you got any sort of exit strategy? Or are you going to hold until the day you die? If so, what's the point in having it?
This isn't an aggressive post - I'm genuinely curious as to what peoples targets / motivations etc are.
I think majority of investor here do not intent to hold their coins for lifetime but instead waiting for the price that they think is good enough to sell what they have. People set their own price ceiling and when they think it is a good time to sell, surely they will do so. Others might be waiting till cryptos get their stable price then that's the time they will stop holding.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Ofcourse you should have an exit strategy if you plan to HODL. It doesn't mean you have to stick it for the rest of your life, if you still think of HODLing then how will you make money (That is what most of the people needed here)? You must sell your holdings atleast one point in your life.

It depends on your interpretation of hodl. In most cases hodl indeed means that people at some point plan to unload their coins, but that's only if they are fiat centric. In my case hodl means that I will keep holding through until I don't need to cash out my coins anymore to buy whatever I want, because I can buy everything with Bitcoin by that time. People keep complaining about banks and this system, but don't do anything to change that, which is quite odd in my opinion with Bitcoin being available to offer you the freedom you always wanted to have, but never was allowed to have. This thread perfectly shows how people are focused purely on fiat, which at the end of the day is their rightful choice. People are free to choose. Smiley
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

We need to find out what the project has in the application practical, project development team including who, specific strategies in 2018 how. From that point we set out the concrete plan, how long it will hold it and when it will sell. Exit would be on case to case basis either you are satisfied with the profits gained or just been part of your strategy on buy low sell high then buy back later
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

I keep the assets in crypto and after my assets have reached the target I want, I sell my assets. and also if I needed it for my sudden needs. but I also keep my assets in crypto...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: