Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2218 times)
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

That is business. Probably not only Samsung but there will be more supporters companies of bitcoin. They will enter the world of the future. They will make upgrading gadgets to support bitcoin itself and the bitcoiners. This is the flow of business give to the people what they want and what they wish that they needed to help the improvement of the supporters. Samsung will reach the people most specially the bitcoiners and the bitcoiners miners. This is another success of Samsung when they launch the item.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
This is good news, big companies are now beginning to see crypto to be part of the product. Because over the development of crypto we grow rapidly in a few years back.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

Yes, that is good news. It will definitely help the bitcoin grow a lot. Samsung has greatly influenced the development of bitcoin as it is a large company distributed all over the world. It will help bitcoin create trust and attract more investors to it.

Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
It is time to buy more bicoin now or regret soon because theres a lot of big company will accepting this bitcoin and all cryptocurrency because this is very helpful and i think bicoin will ride more by 2018 it will pump $50000 or more so we need to biy now.
ghsh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:55:28 AM

I hope this is true but I don't I am sure until I will see it, Samsung is a great and big company but we need to proofs and don't just words.

Samsung's entry into the Bitcoin mining industry shows its ambition to expand into the existing chip industry and to dominate the processor maker's dominance in the mining industry. Currently, due to the fierce competition in the smart phone industry, Samsung's decline in the field of smart phones is even more pronounced, with the proportion of related profits in the overall revenue declining. This may be good news for the majority of bitcoin miners, because competition will inevitably bring down the price of mining chips, a lot of economic ability is not very good, college students, miner may not be scanty, can buy the favorite mining chips.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:56:27 AM

is this true, if yes I think the development of crypto in the future will be more glorious, if samsung successful with this project then there will be many big vendors who will invest in the advancement of cryptocurrency, as we know samsung electronics manufacturers are being triumphant today the world, with the support of good software hardware development will make cryptocurrency easier to distribute and use to the general public.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

wow thats a good news, its so nice to hear that samsung will support bitcoin , it can also help bitcoin in making it more popular, we know that the samsung company is very popular, think it if samsung is supporting bitcoin , i think and predict that bitcoin is gonna be have a position in this world some day.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

Very good news! Of course, I will fully support this. Moreover, Samsung is a famous brand and much liked by people. Samsung enthusiasts would be more interested again to buy it. I hope this can last long so that Bitcoin more and more known in the world.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

That is good news for every samsung user and bitcoin holder.

I hope this can be a big step and can have a positive impact on the market.
Jones12

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

I think it will be very helpful for Bitcoin.moreover if Samsung supports Bitcoin then the Bitcoin investor can be able to make a transaction with them so easily.
etin06

Activity: 285

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

If it's true that will be a great news for bitcoin. The demand for bitcoin will increase  and that when the real fomo will set in.  I look for to this.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

As it is confirmed by the spokesman in Samsung declared that 'Samsung's foundry business is currently engaged in the manufacturing cryptocurrency mining chips.' They are aiming to provide application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) to an unnamed Chinese mining firm. According to the news in coindesk.com.
Samsung a Taiwanese company, mainly a processor producer, the final products like display systems, computer, mobile etc. come after that, as normal they are trying to expand their processor usage with this kickoff.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

Its definitely a good news especially when the crypto prices are going down globally. If we see such kind of big corporations are producing crypto equipments and related technologies, it certainly provides some strong group to fight back.
nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:05:20 AM

This is a good news for all of us users of the Bitcoin. Thus we find it easier to access the Bitcoin with the smartphone. If like it means we can do mining with Samsung phone. Hopefully, this news is true.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:10:12 AM

This will be great.If BIG companies like Samsung continue to support bitcoin, this will remove the stigma of bitcoin being a scam or a bad investment. IDK if this is the same in your country but its the issue here on our end. I will invest on Samsung S9 if they will do that. I hope they beat the competitors because of this app. Other companies will follow if Samsung's plan will be successful. Another good day for bitcoiners.Cheers!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
avia

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

it is all about business but with samsung making hardware for mining doesn't entirely mean that they support bitcoin. This could just mean business or maybe they really do believe and support in bitcoin. If they really do support bitcoin, then this is definitelye a great news. But until such time that they publicly proclaim or make any announcement that they support bitcoin, then making some hardware for mining will just mean business.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

This is very good news, if true samsung supports bitcoin, it can have a posotive effect on bitcoin, and will make bitcoin more and more in demand. I hope for the future, more and more large companies, such as samsung that support bitcoin.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

One of the electronics giants can join the bitcoin is an exciting news. This is a proof that bitcoin is increasingly acceptable to entrepreneurs.

sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

I think it will be very helpful for Bitcoin.moreover if Samsung supports Bitcoin then the Bitcoin investor can be able to make a transaction with them so easily.

Samsung is supporting bitcoins in a number of ways:

1) Samsung has made a bitcoin mining rig out of 40 old Samsung phones. This means that they believe in this technology and want to support it. I am sure that if they see some good return from this experiment, they will start doing this on large scale.

2) As mentioned in previous responses in this thread, it is one of the 13 major retailers that have started to accept bitcoins as payment medium. This will help in mass adoption of bitcoins.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

Samsung is a huge brand name. It is a good thing if ever this is true that samsung is going to support  bitcoin in that it will attract more users to get involved in bitcoin and it will really have big impact and will affect the price of bitcoin for good. Good times ahead for bitcoin.

What Samsung does is one step ahead as a world-class company, we are waiting for big things and step forward from Samsung, I'm sure that this will make a big change in cryptocurrency so it could be better in the future.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: