Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 in just two days!  (Read 1046 times)
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Congrats, Not alot of people jump right in and make those kind of gains! Good job!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

Did you join on a pump group or you have an insider that have advanced knowledge on what coin you must buy before taking a leap? I was on crypto industry much longer than you but I did not make such profit in just one day, it is good for us if you share your trading strategy with us  Grin

slava88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

I'm happy it worked for you, but I really, really, really advise you against this thought formula. Day trading and short time trading is beneficial one day, but the next day it goes south and in my experience at the end it leaves you in loss or even rekt!

Try to enter a good market at bottom prices and keep it for long term until it pays really well. Short term trading is not a good answer.  Wink

Truly words. Daytrading is well too, but its better to make it with coins, that are good in TA and FA. In case it drops, you shouldnt sell in loss and can wait till it rise again. In another way daytrading will finish with one wrong position, where all money will be lost.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

I started trading crypto last year on October 25, and for almost 4 months in trading, this is my biggest profit I Made $2000 in BitcoinWhite(BTW) for just using the buy low and sell high method, I bought some on bitflip at $0.15 did not expect that this coin will reach $0.93 for just 24hrs and sold it at $0.90 I made a big profit on this coin and until now I'm doing the same method, and today earned another $500 Grin BTW current price is at $0.5 at the moment.
Congrats then. Just remember to not hodl it too much because greed is what makes traders lose money. Judging by your way of posting, you have only held that for a short period of time. You should also try to do long term hodl, you can profit more by hodling long term. Always remember that short term trades are not always profitable although at times it is the best so whatever happens, use that knowledge you got from short trading to the full extent.

How long do you recommend holding a coin? Thanks.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

Great results for such a short time! I hope i will be as lucky as you are:) Buy at low - sell at high is the most simple rule, and it works, but sometimes you may be 5 min late and lose a lot.

Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Congratulations, my friend. Obviously you're making money. I'm happy for you.
But in cryptocurrency markets, long-term holding is the most profitable way to invest. Grin

kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

These are some great gains. Great job my man!
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

Good result! The main thing is not to succumb to the gold rush, or you can lose the entire deposit)

canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

You are such a lucky person. you bought the right time. Very few people can get so lucky. I also bought some bitcoinwhite. but it's not much. only earn $ 300 Grin
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

I started trading crypto last year on October 25, and for almost 4 months in trading, this is my biggest profit I Made $2000 in BitcoinWhite(BTW) for just using the buy low and sell high method, I bought some on bitflip at $0.15 did not expect that this coin will reach $0.93 for just 24hrs and sold it at $0.90 I made a big profit on this coin and until now I'm doing the same method, and today earned another $500 Grin BTW current price is at $0.5 at the moment.
Congratulation on your achievement. Buy low, sell high works wonder for you. I like your strategy on not holding on long term, as long as you feel that you can make a profit then it's ok to sell. But remember that it will not work all the time and sometimes you will be on the losing end. Enjoy your profit bro.
fahim-uddin

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

congratulation men go ahead..
Johnnie Kien

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

I congratulate you, good job!
alabnoman

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

congratulations and respect you for your earnings
big thing is 2000 $
as I was just beginning
It's a big thing to get that half-stuffed
on with Teach how to earn and how Rank grows
but it has come true that I use my facebook and my twitter to monetize
such as bounties, campaigns
I can not afford to have something else
I will teach you how to earn such a great deal
You messege me and teach me your technics
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

You are very lucky, many cases to buy on the price back down more!
Thanks for sharing
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

Well if you dont have an existin trading system you should be searching and learning how to have a very sustainable ways to trade,because trading isnt that easy buy at dips and sell on peaks,there is a lot to consider like technical and fundamental analysis.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

Wow. I'm so happy for you. Thank you for sharing here. I got an idea what to do now. Goodluck to me.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

You know that is the best strategy so far. Buy low sell high that's simple but people are complicating trding
I do like you and have profits thank god Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

Nice one dude, it was a good experience for you to face that kind good starting point in here. I congratulate you on that matter continue what you had just started here mate. It is very seldom for the token happen like what happen to bitcoin white base in your case. Keep it up mate Smiley
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

i only can say wow.....
thats a huge profit for 1 day trading,congratz for u.
i know bitcoin white and also invest in there.
i believe that coin have a good future.if btw dev can touch big exchange the price will be flying high

padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

good on you mate, i did some nice daily trading with bch before everything collapsed and I lost 5000$; waiting for it to pump so i can get back my money
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: