Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 10:37:32 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Banks are attacking Bitcoin ?  (Read 2670 times)
YED

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

Big Banks want to destroy Bitcoin before it destroys them.

Bitcoin, the “people’s currency,” has the potential to become a new currency, free of the control of big governments and big banks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwerty12

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

Bitcoin captures the imagination of many people because bitcoin holds the promise to democratize finances. Bitcoin can operate entirely independently without government, regulatory or bank support, but it is still trusted by many people.

In other words, bitcoin is present to overcome the financial monopoly done by the bank. therefore, banks consider bitcoin as a system that can threaten the existence of the banking system.
bit_lover

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

Nobody likes to lose profits. Naturally, banks will be against if the currency will come out of their control i think.
TianaStam

Activity: 231
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

One day banks will learn to cooperate with crypto currencies, there is no other wally to them besides to become friends to their enemies. Banks are loosing clients because of crypto, but they have no power to forbid people to use crypto, so there is nothing more to them besides to add crypto in to their exchanging lists and the  next step is going to be crypto  storage.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

Banks are attacking the btc as there profit ratio is going down.
inthelongrun

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:45:58 AM

These banks are always dictating the world especially on the financially side which influenced nearly every events and actions. These banks are the ones holding and controlling governments. So these banks wanted everything new to be controllable and something that they can also benefit.
jahn_quid

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

I mean the only thing with significance I have seen lately is some banks have banned cryptocurrency purchases on their customer's credit card, and for me that is understandable. Their customers buying a risky asset on a credit will mean bad business for them. So I totally understand why they want to be on the safe side of business, even that kind of move made by a bank does not show a direct attack to Bitcoin.

Finally, another reasonable response!  Cheesy

Again, this isn't a support of big banks - they obviously have had and engage in questionable practices that aren't in the best interest of consumers. I think it's just better that we all take honest appraisals of the situations.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

I mean the only thing with significance I have seen lately is some banks have banned cryptocurrency purchases on their customer's credit card, and for me that is understandable. Their customers buying a risky asset on a credit will mean bad business for them. So I totally understand why they want to be on the safe side of business, even that kind of move made by a bank does not show a direct attack to Bitcoin.

YES banks forbid purchase of cryptocurrency on their proceeds of credit. But there is a real situation when at the person of the bankrupt arrest accounts, apartments, cars and cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is considered by bank risky, but the court quietly takes away cryptocurrency for debts and doesn't consider her risky. There are many questions to bank at once. Huh Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Farahtenan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

I agree with the article you created. The main reason banks attack Bitcoin is because people use more Bitcoin. Surely this will make the bank suffered huge losses. The more people who believe and use Bitcoin means more and more people who do not use the Bank anymore. And banks will not benefit from the people around him.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
lycipher
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

I wouldn't say all banks hate it. Some banks like it a lot.
But I think the main reason why most banks don't like Bitcoin much is that they can't make money of it because of legal or technical reasons.

Message me on Tox: https://toxme.io/u/lycipher
reda

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

I wouldn't say all banks hate it. Some banks like it a lot.
But I think the main reason why most banks don't like Bitcoin much is that they can't make money of it because of legal or technical reasons.

The main reason is loss the profits. people not use the bank transactions. Bank will be go down and bank not get profit. Bank is affect the all country people saving and future growth. So people wait for the new transaction process. Bitcoin is good transaction process. So it change the people life and people get more profit. It change the life style. Bitcoin is never affect the people growth and saving. But banking process is not give the rule and regulating for the banking process. But bitcoin will be give all information and it easy way to use. It easy to transaction but banking will be get the transaction charges from the banking account. But bitcoin will not get charges for any transaction. It good future growth. So hold the bitcoin.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

Day by day we are getting news like , this country reject bitcoin that country accept Bitcoin. Technically it stands a contrast perspective with the Central Bank and the economy of the country. But as I love BITCOIN , I pray Every single country will accept BITCOIN one day.

No Liabilities or debt with BITCOIN:

Bitcoin is a conveyor machine, meaning that there are no liabilities or debts associated with it. You can't get loan from it , or you can't get profit through interest.  If you hold it, it’s yours. And as such, there can be no run on a “bitcoin bank.” It's Independent.

Bitcoin is considered as Fiat Currency :
Of course you can assume,  holding bitcoin superior in many ways to holding fiat currency in a deposit account. Here Fiat currency are those which can not be backed by commodities . It has all the benefits without the risk of capital controls. Because of this, the growth of bitcoin is sucking value out of national currencies. The higher capital will rise the higher value it will get.

The Capital is really HUGE
I think there is now more than $70B worth of bitcoin sitting in bitcoin wallets.One thing to consider here , the asset is not under any management. So we can call it AUP (Asset Under Management ) , but we can call it Assets Under Protection (AUP). And here is where the risk to traditional banking resides. What does a world look like when a simple bitcoin wallet is indirectly protecting as much money as big giant companies , organizations like  Bank of America or Fargo etc.

Wallet Becomes Bank
At that point that wallet becomes a bank, Haha , a newer form of bank with decentralized function, with different rules, operations, and monetization policy.

The Last Reason-  PEOPLES LOVE BITCOIN
The real reason that banks should worry about People loves BITCOIN. People always love easy process, better stability and full control. All things are available in this case. Bitcoin actually threatens the bedrock policy  and business model of Banks. That's why Banks are attacking Bitcoin.

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Really dreaming to get first MERIT. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake)
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

All the listed reasons are enough for the banks to be alarmed about bitcoin because it is absolutely true. Can we imagine how scared they are that one day they will wake up without investors left? Ofcourse will choose to have their savings in their own wallet and not being controlled by anyone else but itself only. Keeping our investment on our own and just waiting for the huge profits to come compared to the banks that only gives a little bit of interest whatever how big amount we deposited from them.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE            M o o n X            [      ●     JOIN ICO   -   S O O N     ●      ]
──────────         WHITEPAPER         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         LINKEDIN         TELEGRAM         CRUNCHBASE         ──────────
│       No Trading or ICO Listing Fees       │       Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       │       US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!       │
Victorycoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Only Fools Say There's No God!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

It's a business marketing. As fiat being the competitor of crypto currencies, it aims to conquer the currency market. Fiat has loosen it's value  compared to crypto currencies especially to bitcoin. As banks are being the backbone of a country, the authority makes rules forbidding bitcoin into its country.

I guess you were meaning to say that the commercial banks par se are really not the ones afraid and attacking Bitcoin, because they're after all business ventures very much interested in ways to maximize profit. Their hands however are tied by their masters - authorities, who are might be tempted to clamp on their license for none compliance. That makes the authorities, as represented by central banks, the banks attacking Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████       ▐█▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀            ▐█████▄
      ▄████▀                 ▐██▛▜███▄
    ▄█████▄                  ▐██▌  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀█████▄              ▗▟██▌    ▜███▖
  ███▀    ▀█████▄▄        ▄████▀▘     ▝███▖
 ███▀        ▀▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀▀         ▝███
▐███             ▀▀███████▀             ▐██▌
███                 ▀███▀                ███
███                  ███                 ███
▐███              ▄██████▄▄             ▐██▌
███▄          ▄████▀  ▀▀███▄▄         ▗███
  ███▙      ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄▄    ▄███▘
   ▀███▄    ███▀              ▀▀████▄████▘
    ▀████▄  ███                  ▀█████▀
      ▀████████                ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████           ▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀██      █████████▛▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vena Network

.an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WhitePaper            ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾   Luoshu Agreement   ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾              Announce 

Telegram    ‾‾    Github
OO.Join Our Bounty.OO
Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook
reda

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

It's a business marketing. As fiat being the competitor of crypto currencies, it aims to conquer the currency market. Fiat has loosen it's value  compared to crypto currencies especially to bitcoin. As banks are being the backbone of a country, the authority makes rules forbidding bitcoin into its country.

I guess you were meaning to say that the commercial banks par se are really not the ones afraid and attacking Bitcoin, because they're after all business ventures very much interested in ways to maximize profit. Their hands however are tied by their masters - authorities, who are might be tempted to clamp on their license for none compliance. That makes the authorities, as represented by central banks, the banks attacking Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is wonderful one. No one can replace the bitcoin price. Now bitcoin is reach the all country. So bitcoin is help to people growth. Bitcoin is support the people life growth. Bitcoin help to people future saving people any time to use and any where to use. No rules and regulation.
 But bank not for people growth. It affect the people future saving. Now most of the people wait for the bitcoin. If accept the country legal way. Most of the people use the bitcoin. Bank will go down. Bank is not give the more information of the banking rules and regulation. Bitcoin is give more information.  Now bank is fear.  So attacking Bitcoin

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
alon_alon

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:26:33 AM

In essence, the Bank is very attacking Bitcoin because it feels that Bitcoin bring bad impact to the development of the bank. Yes, the bank felt the loss since the presence of Bitcoin because the bank so not get more benefits from the community. Naturally, many banks hate Bitcoin. I also always pray the best for Bitcoin.
acheampong64

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

I really love what you said that people love Bitcoin. In fact majority of us love BTC so much and the banks should note that they cannot take that way from us. Also, i think what the banks should do is to accept integrating Bitcoin and other cryptos into their system (well, perhaps the governments won't allow them)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lindell

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

As a competitor, you are annoyed because your business is greatly affected and you cannot do anything to solve your defeat but rather attacking bitcoin. But any attack on bitcoin, people are still supporting it.  They dont care despite the fact that some banks warned bank account holders to close accounts that are related to bitcoin.

BitNautic | Decentralized Shipping Platform (https://bitnautic.io/en)
Choy13

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

Because cryptocurrency has its own bank which is called hard wallet. Hard wallet is well known to secure the bitcoin and preventing the bitcoin to leak. They want to ban the cryptocurrency that's whw they attacking bitcoin. They see it as a competitor in the world of business.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

IMO they are different things and can't be compare.

Why ?
Bank is a place so safe fiat , bitcoin is digital money !

Bank accept bitcoin ? It's impossible because every country have their own policy about how to consider their currency into legal fiat !
BennyK

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

Bitcoin, the “ people's currency,” has the potential to become a new currency, free of the control of big governments and big banks. Banks don't like bitcoin because it is a threat to their business. They are seeing it as competition to their business because the more people who would used it the more their business go down.
But for now, banks are getting stable and it seems that they are making a consideration to having a cryptocurrency, they know that no matter what negative news they will gonna spread, no matter how much they will tell people that it is risky they will never stop people to have it.
Cryptocurrency will win at the end of the day irrespective of the tainted images of Bitcoin coming from the banks. It's high time the Banks started working with cryptocurrencies like the Bitcoin to widen their scope of services they provide for the people. Cryptocurrency cannot be stopped by the banks nor the government but by the people and here is the case, cryptocurrency works perfectly in favour of the people due to its decentralized nature.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.