Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Behind The Conspiracy to attack Bitcoin ?  (Read 380 times)
HitbtcSCAM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

Who ever is or was attacking bitcoin has stopped probabaly the whale groups are now going to try to raise the price, time to buy asap!
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

Who ever is or was attacking bitcoin has stopped probabaly the whale groups are now going to try to raise the price, time to buy asap!
Well, I know that there's a big named person on here that told us what the price was going to be before that dump happened. Let's see what's next.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:30:52 AM

I dont know who is behind this conspiracy but i am sure that they are whales.
Whales want to take advantage of this situation. They will buy bitcoin with a lot of money to grow bitcoin  from its lowest price.
So i always said to people to never sell their coin in panic.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

These conspiracies, or these so-called bad news, can have a huge impact on the digital currency.

These plots will not be the news of Wall Street, in this capital market, only the interests are unique!

They are giving out these schemes to rob some investors of their money!

yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

I think the main impact is that the government's policy on the prohibition of bitcoin, which affects the consumer psychology by affecting the market price, brought news of bitcoin's death, which is not true.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:44:55 AM

There are many speculations as to whoever spread the bad news about bitcoin so that people would panic. Some say it is the banks, the government, or the whales trying to bring down the price of bitcoin because they would accumulate more of it. Well it might be true or not and you being not a whale should just do something to protect yourself from getting rekt and not being controlled by your emotions like panic sell when the price is low and then when it goes back up again you panic buy.

If you look at the world market as a whole not just the crypto markets, it is having a correction as well so in times like this if you are invested in various investment vehicle like stocks and mutual funds then you should have other source of income otherwise you would just be at a total loss if you sell now assuming you bought higher. This is where the multiple source of income is ideal and having an emergency fund.

Many are saying 2018 may be the next 2008 recession and this is the reason why Satoshi created bitcoin so this time around we will see how will cryptocurrency battle the recession and see the fruition of Satoshi's vision. This might be the time the government will see the true essence of cryptocurrency and then maybe totally accept it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

In this world most dangerous thing is half knowledge the people who is involved in crypto currency with half knowledge they are spreading this rumour as well well as big investors.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

The possible attackers of bitcoin are the ones who are not gaining anything from it. They are the competitors of bitcoin. One possible example is a  bank. We know that people are paying fees when transacting with bank. With bitcoin we also pay fees but it's very minimal. So which one would you choose to transact with ? With bitcoin your money may grow very fast but with bank the interest you're earning is lower than inflation.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

very interesting, and I also feel doubt about the actions of the Indian government against bitcoin users, is it true that Indian government discriminates bitcoin users? I think we should be smart when taking information. do not immediately we spread in the forum about information that has not been clear the source and the truth.

when a lot of lying information about bitcoin, then the crypto world will be weaker, and even death.

I think this lie is a conspiracy committed by those who hate crypto and bitcoin.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:56:24 AM

It's the market.   The whales are not a single unified team, no more than the plankton are. 

sent from my X6
cerebro415

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:06 AM

Why are there all these news stories that are not true.Worst thing is these stories are being used as the excuse for the falling bitcoin price.
1  saying South Korea is banning exchanges and that was a lie people are still trading
2 people spreading lies on the forum saying india banned bitcoin and bitcoin will die and that was 100% a lie
3 people talking about government regulation and saying it will end bitcoin and they ahve said that for years and it grows like crazy

why not? news cycles tend to follow market cycles. at the top, the media was reporting about $500,000 price targets and telling you how to buy ripple. naturally retail buyers bought the top and are getting completely rekt right now. during the bear trend and near the bottom, expect the media to be especially harsh.

the "professor bitcorns" tend to come out at these times, gloating about how the end is nigh and they were right that the BTC price is headed to $10. that goes hand in hand with bad news (even inaccurately reported news), as media sources search for reasons to explain the falling price. as usual, their explanations are ridiculous and sometimes downright inaccurate. the price fell because demand dried up and people who bought significantly higher began to feel squeezed into selling. falling price begets falling price, panic develops......and here we are. same shit, different day. bitcoin will be back.

I agree that news cycles tend to follow market cycles, and to further give emphasis on how these elements involved with "VALUE" itself affect the BTC(its present as well as future), it would be highly essential to be aware that it is also true that market cycles get a manipulative benefit from following news cycle. All of these, are part of any market and every "merchandise or item (including the BTC", and act as elements that would make sure transactions happen (of whether to buy or sell)....keeping the market alive.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

I am not sure whether there is such a thing as conspiracy in what is happening right now. The policies of certain countries are very exclusive decisions that came about from their own set of policy makers. They are not created out of connivance and agreements with other countries. That is for sure out of the picture. The whole picture is basically a normal movement in the prices of cryptocurrencies. After all, we have seen this over and over again in the past.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:04:03 AM

Media is under influence of people who want to buy Bitcoin cheap. And they are using their power really well since they were able to pull the price down from 20k to 5.9k. They actually believe in Bitcoin and just wait for few days and internet will be filled with only good news about Bitcoin. Also, sometimes media wants to pull out some bad ass news for viewership and so they misinterpret the news.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

All these truthful and untrue news so synchronously and amicably appear, which really allows to assume the existence of a certain conspiracy in order to lower deeper the bitcoin in price so that some weak-minded people in a panic sell their bitcoins and some people could buy them at a cheap price. And the low cost of bitcoin is also deliberately kept too long. Whatever it was, but such actions only testify to one thing: they are conducted in order that in the future it would be possible to earn money on this, that is, bitkoin should soon rise in price, including those who will Now they keep bitcoin on its price day.

HitbtcSCAM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

now when bitcoin breaks through the 10,000 level the forum is flooded with stories attacking the minds of bitcoin users.This gossip is false and is a sign that there is some organized conspiracy to manipulate bitcoin price.I say to everyone stay focused on the fundamentals and dot listen to the little devils who want to spread fud

Today they say
bitcoin is dying
bitcoin is a scam or ponzi
bitcoin hated by government
bitcoin going to 0
even false stories are being posted. Is it really that all the idiots and liars come out when the bitcoin price goes up or is there some office somewhere that has people fighting the movement of financial freedom
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

It's very tempting to think of a conspiracy against bitcoin. The FUD about a week and a half ago came from different sources, together with the US Senate hearing on cryptocurrencies. Bankers spreading negative news, talking about a bubble, hacks on exchanges, governments banning cryptocurrencies, all this FUD caused a serious price fall. But a week later the price started to increase and bitcoin is now reaching 10K.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

Whether it's from a private bank bank, which makes a conspiracy to drop bitcoin so everyone does not use bitcoin as their economic handle, and certainly the bank does not want it if bitcoin later drops many banks of the world banks just shut ...
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

I also suspect that this decline is due to the conspiracy of the bitcoin millionaires who want the price to fall deeply. This conspiracy caused some false news in various countries to make bitcoin holders panicked and sell their assets. I never trusted the news because although it will not affect the bitcoin movement because bitcoin with decentralized is only controlled by its users. This downturn is purely due to the conspiracy of the bitcoin millionaire.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:11:29 PM

Media is fueled with money and when the prices increase they announce that btc brings too much profit so we may as why ? To break the sell walls put by whales ? and when it is decreasing they say it will be worthless but media has this job since centuries and we as people must not fall for this kind of manipulations
colmenajose

Activity: 278
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

It is very clear that banks and some governments are attacking Bitcoin for its fall. This is due to the fact that these entities do not have control of the transactions that are carried out, in addition to the commissions that the banks will stop earning.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: