Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2018, 01:08:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL! SELL! SELL!  (Read 630 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

Despite the fact that I accept with your write up I still can hide my feelings that the title of this topic is confusing and capable of misleading newbies in the community, but let me start by making my contribution very clear. There is no need to sell when you don't have to sell your bitcoin or selling your bitcoin due to panic you will always stand to loose in the end so the best thing to do in time of price fall is to hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
First77

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:34:30 AM

Your title should have been BUY! BUY! BUY! When the market goes down the wise thing to do is to buy some more.

Americans are losing jobs to Indian workers who are working for $7000/month. 1 Bitcoin = $9,500

Lowest Price for Gold and Silver. Click My Twitter Page: Top Bullion Dealers, News, Informations, Videos and More..

See Websites: http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com  and  http://dangerousmother.com (coming..)
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:38:03 AM

ALWAYS SELL WHEN PRICE GOES DOWN!  IT'S STILL A GOOD PRICE TO SELL!

SELL AND NEVER COME BACK! WE DON'T NEED IDIOTS IN CRYPTO!

Upon clicking this thread, I totally agree with it. A bit funny tho. But what it title indicates is a bit confusing. I don't know if its a paradox but more likely a sarcasm. Anyways, the manipulation of butcoin is dependent to those who are using it. So sell if you want to or think it is good for you.

jayco25

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

Panic Selling is not a good Idea so many people loose money. Better to hodl your coin or buy more if price goes down. In the world of Virtual not all time price goes up sometimes price also drop. 

#Datarius

The Alchemlst

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:30:25 AM

I think this time is for buying BTC not for selling. There is no need to panicking about the last decreasing of the price, we all know that BTC price is very volatile. But it is expected to rise again highly as usual before. So better to think about buying more BTC now rather than asking people to sell with this low price.

True, I don't know what the author of this thread is trying to accomplish but in the majority of the time it is never a good choice to sell your btc during crashes more over profitable to sell and cut your losses each time. I hope more people will learn this instead of succumbing to fear and doubt for bitcoin. Every investors success affects the cryptocurrency industry positively.

tuanvie

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

Yessss! I totally agree, we don’t need idiots here. There are too many panic sellers and negative comments everywhere and i really hate that. I don’t understand why they even involved in crypto if they don’t trust it. People need to read and learn some stuff first, specially the beginners.

▄███▄
  ▄███████▄
  ██████████▄
  ████████████▄
  ██████████████▄
████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████▀
██████████████▀
████████████▀
██████████▀
██████████
██████████
██████████
 ▀██████▀
   ▀██▀

Productivist
  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄███████████████████████▄
█                       █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
▀███████████████████████▀
    FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
  TWITTER
GITHUB
MEDIUM
gareng1468

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

Today's market price is good enough to sell, but whether more patient may be the price may exceed our expectations. UP UP UP.
eolitic

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

Well I'd say you sell all your coins, fuck off, and not post on this forum again. If you sell now you lose. It's too late to sell your coins now.

I think you did not realize that he meant it only ironically. He makes fun of people who are now panic selling their coins. Even if the attempt to make fun of these people is very clumsy.
I think those who sell their coins now are beginners or people who bought their coins with risk capital. In both cases very stupid.

Definitely ironically (sarcastically?) but you need to get to the last sentence for it to be obvious, maybe not everybody did.

i agree with you friend... at first, it seems that he was being sarcastic, but when you get to the end - "what the heck are you talking about" - this was my reaction.. complete nonsense..

▶   MERCULET.io   || PUBLIC SALE START 04-08 MAY 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Batmain

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

ALWAYS SELL WHEN PRICE GOES DOWN!  IT'S STILL A GOOD PRICE TO SELL!

SELL AND NEVER COME BACK! WE DON'T NEED IDIOTS IN CRYPTO!

FUD?
You wont make an effort saying that if you dont care about BTC anymore. BTC is a long term investment, what we are seeing right now is the market movers and whales. Higher fee and complicated trasaction and mining? Dont worry computer will keep on evolving so I can wait till calculating transactions wont be a problem anymore.

Maybe its good to sell when you buy it below 100$ because there is nothing to lose in selling now. If you are entering the market just now then you will give it a shot to make it as a long term investment.

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

Today's market price is good enough to sell, but whether more patient may be the price may exceed our expectations. UP UP UP.

Are you serious? I would never sell at those prices, not even if i had more than 100 bitcoins that i bought at less than 1 thousand dollars each one of them.
GTFO, stop advicing this shit.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
yonjitsu

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:26:28 AM

I don't think there are still panic sellers left this time. I believe they already sold their holdings before bitcoin went to almost 5,000$ mark. Cryptocurrencies are already recovering today and it can be seen on the graph. It's better to still HODL now even if you already got your investment back because bitcoin will surely rise this time.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
eolitic

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

Your title should have been BUY! BUY! BUY! When the market goes down the wise thing to do is to buy some more.

Americans are losing jobs to Indian workers who are working for $7000/month. 1 Bitcoin = $9,500

the situation on job market is tough everywhere.. but i am not sure i understand the connection of salaries and bitcoins?)))

▶   MERCULET.io   || PUBLIC SALE START 04-08 MAY 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
icopir

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Although it was almost restored, I would not rush so much and sell everything, I think it's better to wait for higher prices

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       11
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April     
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale     
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

Are you serious? I would never sell at those prices, not even if i had more than 100 bitcoins that i bought at less than 1 thousand dollars each one of them.
I am very sure he is one of those who really want to share their opinion of what they would do normally and then not realizing that the opinion is not really good enough. How can someone even be giving an advice to sell when there is a whole lot more room for growth and the optimism of bitcoin changing trends ?

They are the caliber of people that falls into a bear trap anyway, so I am not surprised. I have been holding most of my bitcoin as well since I bought them for $600; I would not be saying that now if I listened to FUD and panic-sell because of that.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

Yessss! I totally agree, we don’t need idiots here. There are too many panic sellers and negative comments everywhere and i really hate that. I don’t understand why they even involved in crypto if they don’t trust it. People need to read and learn some stuff first, specially the beginners.

I actually hate the term that had been used. There us no person that is idiot, in any field or any circumstance. Maybe what makes other do a certain action is due to their emotions or emotional reactions.
In the first place, the topic "Sell sell sell" seems to be so confusing that the supoorting post is about not selling when price is low.
Secondly, well it is not you who will not earn high.

▐███▌                      ▐███▌               ▐██████████████▄             █████████▄
  ████                      ████                █████████████████            ███████████
    ████                  ████                ████▌                   ▀███           ████      ▀███
    ▐███▌              ▐████              ████▌                     ▄███           ████      ▄███
     ▐███▌            ▐█████            ████▌        ███████████           ███████████
       ▐███▌        ▐███████        ▐███▌          ████▀▀▀▀████         ████▀▀▀▀████
         ████▌    ▐███▌▐███▌    ▐███▌            ████         ████        ████         ████
           ████    ████    ████    ████              ████       ▄████        ████       ▄████
            █████████     ▐████████▌              ████████████▌       ████████████▌
              ███████          ███████                   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████████▀

◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕
⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩

gabmen

Activity: 784
Merit: 522

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

I actually hate the term that had been used. There us no person that is idiot, in any field or any circumstance. Maybe what makes other do a certain action is due to their emotions or emotional reactions.
In the first place, the topic "Sell sell sell" seems to be so confusing that the supoorting post is about not selling when price is low.

Dude probably got carried away a little but there lol. Though i think most of us here has been around for a while now to understand how this market works. There will always be people who will be victims to their pwn emotions and we can't really do anything about that. I'm just waiting with my buckets if they start panic selling at a low price

fulmetal08larz

Merit: 117

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

I hope those who sold their BTC at a cheaper price have learned their lesson well and use their own mistakes as their advantage to make profit in the future. I believe that failure is the key in achieving success. Patience is a great thing to have as well when you think that the market hates you for having to sell low, buy high. In cryptoverse, it is necessary to have panic sellers and buyers in the market - that's just how it goes.

D Digiwage  |  Decentralized Freelance Workplace  |  JOIN OUR WORKPLACE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer / with Masternode  |  Exchange (CryptoBridge)  |  MN Zone  Masternodes Online  |  MNODE Club
Opekin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

I agree with what you' ve said dude. It is quite confusing.
Anway, people have different ways to address and ease their emotions.
Well with some, they have that behaviour which is very easy to surrender that makes then decide without thinking thoroughly. And it is acceptable not just in bitcoin but in life.

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                            ▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄
                                                                                   ▀▀██████████▄▄
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▄▄
                                                                                           ▀▀██████████▄▄                    ▄████▄▄▄
                                                                                               ▀▀██████████▄▄              ▄███████████
████████████████▄        ██████████               ██████████        ████████▄       █████████▄▄    ▀▀██████████▄▄        ▄███████████▀
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌      ████████████             ████████████       ██████████▄     ████████████▄▄     ▀▀██████████▄▄  ▄███████████▀
█████       █████▌     ██████  ██████           ██████  ██████      ████████████▄   ███████████████▄       ▀▀████████████████████▀
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀     ██████    ██████         ██████    ██████     ██████████████▄ █████████████████▄         ████████████████▀
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄    ██████      ██████       ██████      ██████    ████████ ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████       █████▌  ████████████████████     ████████████████████   ████████   ▀███████████████████▀    ▄▄███████████████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████████     ▀██████████████▀▀   ▄▄████████████████▀      ▀▀█████████▄▄
████████████████▀▀███████▀        ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████ ████████       ▀█████████▀▀   ▄▄█████████████████▀            ▀▀█████████▄▄
                                                                                                ██████████████████▀▀                  ▀▀█████████
The Cryptobank Revolution
▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Open Source Blockchain Baanx
Mobile Cryptobank Platform
Branded Cryptobank Network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1008

DateCoin - The HOTTEST ICO

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

People can do what they want, but do not panic selling right now because it's a great start and I'm sure prices will continue to soar. Wink
Yeah it seems that BTC is in the launching pad preparing to take off , maybe it's not too late to catch a ride. But it is worth crying for if you are not able to invest  because in my expectation this only happen in a year before the first quarter end it will take off .so there is no need to panic sell just hold and you see will the results.
What is even the point begging anyone not to panic sell or not, it is their decision, if they want to do that, smart people will take it from them and then they always end up regretting and learning their lessons anyway. If some people do not learn their lessons the hard way, they will never learn.

What I feel is, we should always be very careful the way we craft things now. I do not expect any newbie to just base their assumptions on a topic alone, unless they just want to show some level of dumbness, someone with common sense should want to read further and I am sure the OP gave a reason for them to sell if they want to in my opinion. We cannot reduce weak hands, and no matter what we want to say on this forum, those who are adamant will remain adamant, so best to leave them to learn from their mistakes sometimes.

Tamilson

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

He's probably loves to troll and don't have anything to do. This kind of people such a waste of time to read their cents. Also he must be one of those weak hands that was shaken in the crash so he also want people to be dumb like him. However, fudsters are also part of how market runs as they give us a healthy buying opportunity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.