Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red days resistant portfolio  (Read 240 times)
loky4i4

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

it would be best to buy  tether in such cases, other than that, it makes sense to invest in durable projects like ethereum...
that's what I do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orkoso (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

it would be best to buy  tether in such cases, other than that, it makes sense to invest in durable projects like ethereum...

I´ve read that it is not really clear that Tether is fully up to its promise. It is worth less than a dollar, which does not make any sense as it is much more useful than a real dollar and in theory they are just that.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

You only lose when you sell. Don't sell. Hodl your hand.
Absolutely!
I don't understand why lot of people are getting affected with these corrections, you won't realized those red in your portfolio or i should say "decreased in price rate" if you simply hold your coins unless you have some kind of panic disorder or you don't know how this market actually works.

there are many newbies in this market. I'm sure that earlier they did not seen such corrections. So it plays nerves and the fear of losing all the money, if money credid also, and they fix theirs deposit. You need remember that correction can go long flat too.

Yes this state of flat or slowly decreasing value could continue for weeks or months
But we have to have belief that everything will recover because it has in the past.

As regards resistent coins, i dont know, from what i can see everything is affected,
and there is a lot of pumping and dumping.
some coins can be up 50% and in 24 hours down 50%
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

Minex was strong against huge bear market as my friend told me. Neo is of course good coin and resistant. I think 0x will quickly recover after crash too. You need to invest wisely to avoid losing money.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

If you are looking for any coin that is Red day resisitant then that coin is not trading against BTC, there is no way BTC price will dump or pump that it will not affect other Altcoins, it is a very volatile market so you only need to diversify your portfolio so that the effect will not be felt greatly everytime things like this happens

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

It is green again but it won't last long the market is rising again this is the new wave of investors which caused this effect , i dont think any of you should be happy after seeing such a rise an opposite reaction would occur and markets will start falling again
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

In this situation, it is already too late to build up a strong portfolio. I think it's just best to do nothing. HODL and RELAX. My portfolio (BTC, ETH, ELIX, WAVES) has shrunk by 70%.. within 3-4 weeks...

70% loss and still manage to relax? Wow man, you are a true blooded cryptocurrency trader.  You know your game and hope all newbie knows that in cryptocurrency trading, everything went down but all down is also going up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: