Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:48:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?  (Read 755 times)
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

for myself I buy some coin at a time like this because there is a chance when the price is down to buy a lot.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN

How can that bitcoinfuji remedy the situation when we don't know the people behind that website and the website is created by a newbie this is just another shitcoin who wants to take opportunity in the situation, that bitcoinfuji is useless this is not the next generation coin and it will never will.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

Yep. This is a good time to buy bitcoin. I placed a buy order at 8k. 7k8. 7k6 and 7k. I hope to buy bitcoin for the price I have set.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the current decline in the value of Bitcoin is the lowest in the last five months, i see it as an advantage for who ever want to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins to utilise this great opportunities of the current down trend.

G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

Do not be greedy to determine sales targets, as long as it's a profit then get used to satisfied and do not try to sell at a price that does not make sense unless you really sure. But market conditions tend to fall actually if we are enough SMART has its own advantages. cheaper when the market is negative so it can get a profit
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

I definitely would if i have the fiat, but i still can't afford that price, sad to say. But for those who have, this would really be the perfect time to invest in bitcoin. The volatile digital asset fell as low as $7,695.10 on Friday according to CoinDesk, marking the first time it has fallen below the $8,000 level since November 24. This is really incredible right? Who would have imagined that the ever popular, well loved cryptocurrency is going to dip that hard. But i think it will not stay that way because slowly it is recovering. Bitcoins value as of this writing is $9,015.
Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

Anything under the 8.3k level is a pretty good investment, I wish I had the fiat to buy it at that level but unfortunately I'm at a loss at the moment and I can't afford to sell anything to convert it into btc
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

i want to buy but i have no money haha, i can only watch and imagine, how oaniknya those who buy btc at $ 10,000 ++ hopefully they are fine Grin
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

I bought btc at 8k and if it drops more I am gonna buy more. and when bitcoin will go high I'm gonna hold them for a year. maybe I will wait for a new ath.
thewojciech

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

IMO we have to wait what its gonna happen in next 1-2 weeks. Prices can still dive or go to the moon.

What i saw is, that those all coins arent stable so much, and week by week u can make some money with selling at saturday/sunday and buy in at monday-friday.

I only bought about 17 lisk in my life and i mined all other currencies i have now.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

of course because I think at a time when market conditions like this is a very appropriate time to buy bitcoin and store it until the price back up
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

I don't think I will invest in, because of recent to encrypt the currency markets have turned red, I think now is not a good investment of time, because everyone is in a panic, I still think the price would fall.

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
Of course yes and I actually did. What the market needs now is the support of the community during this set back period, so instead of panic selling to cut your loses why not continue holding your coins and add more if you can since bitcoin value are based on demand and supply, the higher demand it gets, the higher chance that its value will continue to appreciate.
Eddyc

Activity: 1019
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

Not only would I buy, as I am buying, with caution, but buying, I'm recently creating a support line to have a base of losses, every profit that has been obtained i separates an amount x for Bitcoin. Apparently it may be starting or being in the Bear market process have caution is the essential.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

Yes, because it would definitely climb back up, it reached the height of $19,000 just a few weeks ago, so I wouldn't be too worried. What you have to make a decision on is your strategy. For example, will you wait for it to further fall down again, so it will be cheaper for you to buy, or you just buy now and wait for it to reach back into double digits. There is a lot of backlash now due to scam accusations, and big institutions talking about the negatives, so there's panic in the investment. Once all the noise dies down, you shall see thing climb back up.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

I would not buy it, and I will not buy it. I dont believe in bitcoin. It has no useful functions except the face of the cryptoworld. As the first. I'm investing in alts - believe in applied coins/tokens. This is what will change our world.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

It's just natural that things are happening, we should still be happy because we can buy cheap bitcoin again. I read in an article that year occurs the collapse of the market during February. So for me because I was a trader. Good time to buy when the market is in a bloody situation. Because many cheap altcoins and of course bitcoins we can buy.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
lawwal

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

Sounds obvious, but if you are bullish on bitcoin long term, then you most definitely should be accumulating. Don't dump all your money in at once though. Buy some now. If it drops, buy more. I'd say split your buys up into 1/4 of what you put it as a whole.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the current decline in the value of Bitcoin is the lowest in the last five months, i see it as an advantage for who ever want to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins to utilise this great opportunities of the current down trend.

Obviously right, I really thankful to support the bitcoin and forum with the positive reply and this is the true fact of bitcoin value. In somedays we may find the another dump too but in after a month bitcoin value will be bumped back in the chart.
I am seeing the bitcoin price changes from the past 2 more years price fluctuation is very usual thing in all the time.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

i would say. in my oppinion. its better to buy ethereum rather than btc. the flippening is happening sooner or later. thus better buy in now as its going down. soon it will get very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: