Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Crypto Market is Crashing..!  (Read 170 times)
yasirsidds89 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

Hello everyone hope you all are doing well..!
Does anyone know why the market is crashing ?
I heard lot of things about the market crashing listed below.
1) Market is crashing as Korea and china was going to crackdown on different crypto exchanges.(old news)
After few week we realized no this is not the case it was just the rumor.
2) Market is Crashing  due to Christmas and new year it will go up in jan 2018 but in the end nothing happened it started crashing more.(20th dec 2017 to 1st jan 2018)
3) This is the latest one which i heard the issue about USDT (tether) and its legalization or fraudulent God knows better i know after few week this will also not be the reason of downfall to crypto currencies.
Then what is the main factor or thing which we all are missing there are lot of guys who do their analysis based on the graph and charts etc but they are also fail to predict anything so what is actually driving those crypto currencies ? is that ourselves ? Government ?(is it their strategy to do this drama to get bitcoin in cheaper price) Big whales ? ( what they will get out of it don't think so that big whales are the main factor)
what you guys will add for this crash?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koehlebd

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

1) Market is crashing as Korea and china was going to crackdown on different crypto exchanges.(old news)
2) Market is Crashing  due to Christmas and new year it will go up in jan 2018 but in the end nothing happened it started crashing more.(20th dec 2017 to 1st jan 2018)
3) This is the latest one which i heard the issue about USDT (tether) and its legalization or fraudulent God knows better i know after few week this will also not be the reason of downfall to crypto currencies.
Then what is the main factor or thing which we all are missing there are lot of guys who do their analysis based on the graph and charts etc but they are also fail to predict anything so what is actually driving those crypto currencies ? is that ourselves ? Government ?(is it their strategy to do this drama to get bitcoin in cheaper price) Big whales ? ( what they will get out of it don't think so that big whales are the main factor)

I think its crashing because the new people that bought in a few months ago are leaving exiting the markets after not realizing quick gains.
Drayberr

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:34:50 AM

One factor that market is crushing because of the whales that pump and dump they manipulate the coins. and some people sending fuds
Cybeerian

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

Most people seem to think it's the Chinese New Year. Also as the price drops newbs pull out at the first opportunity making a snowball effect.
blockchange88

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

until the market gets larger, the volatility will be high. especially in the sub 400mil mcap coins. its because the volume as the %age of the coin is high. as the mcap rises, the swings will be less as the volume stabilizes. this will take time and adoption.
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

I think it's just a correction, caused by a lot of people getting burned. Lots of people losing their lives savings, etc. The media hype of constant profit brought new money in, and now a hell in their lives is driving them out. When they see the value go down 12, 11, 10 thousands dollars and they don't know what to do, they get out. That's why you never invest more than you can afford to lose.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

Why is it crashing because of a guy called GEVERS..

Johann Gevers | Projects
johanngevers.com/projects/
Industry leaders including Bitcoin Suisse, Ethereum, Tezos, Xapo, ShapeShift, and many others now call Crypto Valley home. In July 2016 the city of Zug became the first government in the world to officially accept bitcoin payments. In July 2017 the city of Zug announced that it would become the first government in the world ..

So this guy takes over without the communities say so and tries to steal 1 billion dollars ..

And now the whole world knows all the tricks and are saying stay away from the crazy mad world of crypto PLUS i bet many lost so much as well as many made rich who would of never ever been
SO ALL GOOD..

He was also on the BITCOIN FOUNDATION so they said but the lies that come from this guy and he is suppose to be a leader in the crypto world ..

So i thinks people just run STAY AWAY until the wind settles and all is well..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

See you all need to add TEZOS the last ever blockchain  Wink..
NO MORE stupid bullshit coins or forks anymore it's over TEZOS is it and all can be updated with the power of your say so..No more forks ..WE VOTE and that's the way we follow ..

Not oh i want this no but i want this and then you all split NO MORE ..

Like getting a 10 dollar bill and ripping it in half  Cry Cry
No you didn't thing to change it for 2 $5 and then split it  YOU RIPPED IT UP .. Angry

BTC BCC BTNT   BTOASOPQSIJD[QSO Cheesy Cheesy

So many bitcoin what ever's

So lets look what happened to bitcoin..
Most knew it would be the start of blockchain tech     and one in the future would over take BTC

To slow
uses to much energy meaning bad for the EARTH
people forked it so not good for businesses
transaction cost gone to high
the up and down makes it impossible for the use of cash

So the only use is like digital gold ..
And if you look at golds history it goes up and down all the time..

But some clever cookie invented a better blockchain ..
So good no more are needed Grin..

Now business of all kinds can now have a voice and a sense of direction and not just businesses
all humans will have a say over many things like technology money records shares many many things
that are not even invented yet..

Mining   robots   3d   printing   space travel    so many things  and it's fast Wink super fast Ocaml  Wink

So buy some tezos even if it's 3 tezos better than owning none Grin

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

I think its crashing because the new people that bought in a few months ago are leaving exiting the markets after not realizing quick gains.

This.  It is just a speculative bubble popping, like they always pop. You can look for specific reasons, like you can look for the specific movement that started an avalanche.  But the reason for the avalanche was that there was a whole lot of unstable snow on a slope, just waiting to come down.

If people get into an asset because they see the price rise, and their only reason to join, is to buy low and sell high to a greater fool, it booms, and then busts, because at a certain point, there are not enough greater fools any more.  When people that bought in quite high, hoping for MUCH higher, suddenly start making losses, they can do two things:
1) sell quickly and accept their losses, which puts extra downwards pressure on the very high price
2) hold, just to see their paper losses increase and increase

Depending on the bag holder's attitude, the crash is quick and brutal, or comes in slices and can take a long time.  Last time, it took 1.5 years to go down from $1200 end of 2013, all the way down to $200 in February 2015. 

There is of course, at the same time, a slight upward pressure from "buy-the-dip".  However, if you bought the dip, and it goes lower, you're burned too.  So after a few burns, you refrain from "buying the dip", and you wait for the bottom.  But you can be wrong.  Sometimes, what looks like a bottom, is only a temporary resistance.  A bull trap gives hope of "MOOON" again.  But alas, from the moment it rises, bag holders, that have been sitting out their paper losses, see their paper losses diminish somewhat, and jump on the occasion to get out, eat their losses and run far away from this circus, crashing this bull trap again.   

Essentially, all burned greater fools of the previous ATH need to sell, or to be ready to sit this out until $0.  Only then, the bubble is over and we can start the next one.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

I don't believe that the bitcoin bubble. But the price of bitcoin was overheated by the users themselves. Initially bitcoin was supposed to be a currency. The circulation of bitcoins would enable distribution worldwide. But people decided that the price of bitcoin will rise always. Each holding coins in their wallets and stopped the circulation. Now it is used only speculators. Their asset is never stable. The price also can rise quickly in the future. We are always under their impact.
yasirsidds89 (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

Thanks all for your valuable comments but still m not satisfied fully still we are definitely missing something..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: