Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next: $7,500 support  (Read 386 times)
junoreactor (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

Sharing a video (sorry it is not in English but the graph is easy to read) > www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfEQTIQ9usY
Triangle showing that the price is heading to $7,500, where this a strong support. Next question: reaction of the market when touching this price. 

Opinion (not an advice): tempting to wait for the price to get close to this support and buy.

Why not just put in a series of low buy orders in advance?

The best part of flash crashes is that some very low orders get triggered, and you can then sell them pretty quickly once it bounces up.
I buy and sell very rarely (not a trader but read a lot about analysis), wanted to monitor the price today and buy a bit as it seems many analysts agreed about this support. Price rising by circa 1k in like two or three hours. Nice quick cash for the ones who predicted it.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:27:36 PM

My friend told me few days ago:"Bitcoin would go down to ~7K, and should find support later and then go into real bull run starting at 2018Q3 "
On what exact date your friend told you that? Does your friend have some insider or signal that he's getting from these whales? I also saw small quotation chart that bitcoin would go down to $7,500 and it's likely going to happen but after those down charts it will also up so your friends speculation and the chart I've seen from somewhere looks plausible. I'm starting to believe those charts that are spread online before, I don't believe those as I'm a long term holder and even the price goes up and down I'm looking at future gains.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀