Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .

exactly, the reason is lazy and not very clever investors who just believe whatever they're served. If everybody is selling, they sell too, if everyone is buying, they simply buy

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
Well the main reason is that most of the users are indolent and never care to find out the actual reason behind the whole scenario. They are prone to follow the trend of the market and other users. Coins like TAU are giving good returns, which is why these investors are investing in it.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

bitcoin started to fall every time after a turbulent speculative growth, which is a consequence of market laws, combined with negative developments in the field of crypto currency.Do not panic and do not sell crypto currency.

Many people saying anything about the fall of cryptocurrencies but nothing is convenient for me because how the value will decreasing from the high value it is very confusing for all the monsters kill no hope the rally will come back again soon.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

I don't agree that Bitcoin price is declining there may be some fluctuations in the value still we don't know the accurate price of Bitcoin. The price variation happens naturally  when the demand is high the price increases and if the supply is high the price decreases since in Bitcoin there is a limit of Bitcoin that is only 21 million is only developed for mining . The problem for the decline of Bitcoin is the news spread all over about good and bad about Bitcoin .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Fake news and FUD's, these are classic strategies to cause panic within the community in order to influence holders to sell quickly. Something that has been done over and over again! Funny thing is, it's quite effective because people are so affected and are easily influenced especially those who are still immature or inexperienced. Well, that's just how things are in this world of trading.

boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

it seems that the main issue of bitcoin prices is from the government that it is very difficult to accept bitcoin to be an alternative payment so making bitcoin becomes very difficult to be able to increase price again, just imagine if the government can already accept bitcoin again would be very expensive .

znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

bitcoins are owned by large investors, and this is one of the reasons, as these very large investors are beginning to sell their bitcoins. this is one of the factors. Also, many believe that bitcoin should cost more. and this generates a general discontent. and last, this is negative news about bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

I think you are right, too many FUDs are leading to a huge drop in all markets in a cryptocurrency. and
This means that there are many and one big bubble, which I think is continuing to fall until these people are willing to surrender to a market in cryptocurrency.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

As we all know one of big problem is the fall in price of Bitcoin is . Its price stability is very low because of which the users are worried. I hope the Bitcoin authorities will take the right course and give benefit to the users.
The bad news about bitcoin is not the main reason for the decline. I think it was when people saw the bad news of bitcoin that caused panic, and many people chose to sell it. We can not blame those who panic selling for hearing negative news in some countries. If you decide to join this bitcoin community then you should be prepared for any risks to be received such as a drastic price reduction because the price of a real crypto is controlled by its holders.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

The real reason no one has yet analyzed, but I think with some countries recently banned bitcoin news.
It is not true. In fact, recent Asian countries are accepting bitcoin. Governments of these countries allow people the freedom to trade and exchange bitcoins on exchanges in their countries
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

bitcoins are owned by large investors, and this is one of the reasons, as these very large investors are beginning to sell their bitcoins. this is one of the factors. Also, many believe that bitcoin should cost more. and this generates a general discontent. and last, this is negative news about bitcoin.

I suppose you were going to say that majority of Bitcoin in circulation are in the hands of few big investors and given the relatively small capitalization at present, these deep pocket investors now have the capacity to influence market price with their buy or sell orders. The unfortunate part is that most newbie traders pour more fuel into the fire whenever they buy into their sell off gambit.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

I believe the whales are contributing large price reductions and government policies are another factor contributing to the decline in bitcoin prices. And I do not see it as a major issue of declining bitcoin market value for me
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

I think before we invest with bitcoin surely we already know all the risks that will receive one of them is the bitcoin price that can not be ascertained exactly, so if bitcoin decreased the price we can only believe and sure bitcoin will increase the price
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

The real reason no one has yet analyzed, but I think with some countries recently banned bitcoin news.
Many government ban bitcoin because of their own agendas. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency which means it doesn't comes under control of government term and conditions which is one of the main reason behind this topic. No government never want something in their country which they cannot control. In some country Bitcoin affects their country economy and financial growth by directly affect their country own currency. And some time it involves in criminal activities. These are some reason behind government against it and this thing ULTIMATELY affects price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin irregularities in production and distribution is one if the main reason behind its falling price agenda. Sometimes negative news spread all over the social sites and tv channel by media is also reason.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

That is really a must say. You have really spell out the shit in most people who fear a lot. Indeed most people get their source of information wrongly all because they follow a lot of rumors, unproductive once indeed. It already been said out loud that dealing in crypto comes with a higher risk but it seems people only wants it to be said about ten times before they comprehend.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

your opinion is very true, if we before investing with bitcoin understand and understand with all the risks we will get certainly we will not panic with the price drop
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source ...........................

hehe yes this maybe true becourse this is a main problem of humans its not only on Bitcoin or Crypto thinks .
The most humans are hearing to false news and sources ;Smiley

regards
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

For me it is always difficult to predict which cryptocurrency is better for investment. And recently I have found the platform that provides forecasts with 70% accuracy. It is Cryptics - the world's first public crypto analytics based on AI. It is making predictions on a base of analysis of collected data from more than 100,000 sources in social networks and 400 technical indicators. Right now, you are able to know when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. The future has come! Moreover, there is really cool news: next Wednesday will be announced conditions of the competition. The main price is - Lamborghini Stay tuned for updates in social media channels!
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is the supply and demand of bitcoin in the coin market, especially if the whales will make their in the market , because they have big shares of bitcoin compare to those lower level investor , if they decided to sell bitcoins then there are many supply of coins so their low price value of bitcoin,if they also hold their bitcoin then lack of supply in the market ,the bitcoin price also goes up, declination price of bitcoin affects by this factor.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
njmulhsn

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

This is because these individuals do not believe in bitcoin. All they care for is profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: