Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4414

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors ,

nah..
out of nearly 17m coins.. only a few hundred thousand are on exchanges affecting the price.
so thats only say 1% (170k coins) of the community per exchange

of that 1% not all are panic selling. there are also buyers.
for every seller there is an equal buyer. so that makes 0.5% of the community is panic selling.

the real problem is that the bitcoins "price" is not affected by nearly 17m changing hands, but instead by orderlines of exchanges that dont even have 1btc per different price offer.

yes thats right. the bitcoin price and market cap can shift easily by a few$ per btc or $16million for the cap can change. just buy buying/selling less than 1btc

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

recent bad news can really affect bitcoin and one of the reason it dumping. when price goes down for this past days people sells what they hold and more people tend to follow what they do and this repeat again and again. they ether want their loss to be minimum or just panic selling.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
a person is just less read and scrutinize the news in circulation so easily exposed to panic sell, especially 50% of coin holders around the world a very large amount. it affects the bad news from the country of India. so the decrease of bitcoin can not be avoided when they are together exposed to panic sell.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cho99 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

Hope that this crash will kick out those kids playing with bitcoin and replace them with people who will invest in bitcoin for long term because they truly believe in bitcoin .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
fourtimesprofit

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

bitcoin decline is because lot of negative news and lot of FUD in market so market reacted very badly
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

I think it's not a problem for everyone it's a challenge for everybody!!!!! To make a tough decision whether you hold or sell, sell or buy.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

I don't think we can avoid it as even though we know it is not true or it is still just a rumor avoiding losses by selling earlier before it goes down is the safest way to do. I know by doing so we are contributing to the price decrease but it is better than holding something without any options at your hand. Why not instead of being negative about (and keeping it real that we can't avoid it) it we must look at it as an opportunity for us people holding FIAT (or users who converted their Bitcoin to Fiat) to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

Cryptocurrency holders just afraid about all bad news that spreading. Its normal because their money/investment for their life is in form of cryptocurrency so they are too afraid and probably did wrong decision by sell it in low price. I believe that bitcoin price will rise again, because I see great potential in bitcoin.
millar1988

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

there is a big bubble in btc, and I think it will continue to fall until these people give up on the cryptocurrency market.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

The price movement is always base on the law of demand and supply. More supply,less demand makes the price fall.And because of negative thought of many bitcoiners they do panic selling when they saw that bitcoin price drop down. They are just after the profit because they had fear to lose what they invest. That's why the supply increase instantly that the demand is not enough to make the price go back to higher in a short period of time.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

Hi,

It is also part of the "game". Of course, there are people panicking, so selling when they shouldn't.
But it is not that important. People who really believe in bitcoin, stick to the community.

So no worries. Wink

sesilab

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
Weakening and declining virtual currency, Bitcoin is thought to be due to the booming influence of Bitcoin Cash, one of the cryptocurrencies that has recently started sticking its name. Lastly, Bitcoin dropped US $ 1,000 or Rp 13.5 million (exchange rate Rp 13,500 / dollar) in 1 hour .
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

The main reason behind the btc price is the supply and demand like these days the btc price is going down so in the interest of people in buying or investing in btc also goes down so there come less number of demand in return of which we have downfall in price other things may include digital market flotation etc as its value is governed purely by market forces.
leath08

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

I agree with you some what, but at the end of the day its there money, people panic and don't want to lose money.
So instead of learning the truth and not just listen to rumours they sell, in a quick panic.
Because at the end of the day no one wants to lose money, for me i don't listen I'm holding long term.
I believe in Bitcoin and think it will be around for a long time, just keep on riding it
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

If they don't believe in Bitcoin, then they should've invested in the first place. Actually, those people you are talking about believe in Bitcoin but the problem is, as you said it, they don't do their own research blah blah blah. In result, they don't really know how Bitcoin works despite the dips that always trigger them to panic sell their fair share of Bitcoin.

But I guess, we still need these kind of people in our community tho. Grin
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

I agree with you some what, but at the end of the day its there money, people panic and don't want to lose money.
So instead of learning the truth and not just listen to rumours they sell, in a quick panic.
Because at the end of the day no one wants to lose money, for me i don't listen I'm holding long term.
I believe in Bitcoin and think it will be around for a long time, just keep on riding it
Yes.Bitcoin is really worth the wait for all we know.But sad to say,there are really people here who never tried to understand bitcoin itself and its price movement.When there's a sudden dips,lot of people here are already taking steps for panic selling.Instead of stretching their patience by keeping their coins,others are enjoying selling their coins having the fact that they will lose only once they sell their coins.Haven't they realized that they're just contributing to the price dumps?

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

Yes.Bitcoin is really worth the wait for all we know.But sad to say,there are really people here who never tried to understand bitcoin itself and its price movement.When there's a sudden dips,lot of people here are already taking steps for panic selling.Instead of stretching their patience by keeping their coins,others are enjoying selling their coins having the fact that they will lose only once they sell their coins.Haven't they realized that they're just contributing to the price dumps?
Those are the people who are thinking that bitcoin is an easy access to richness, didn't bother to understand the system or just by hearing some good feedback from other people, they started to invest and when they seen that the value falls then thinks that bitcoin is just a scam, I think negative perceptions bring the value to falls down, better to know and study any investment or any system that you will going to support and place your money
before proceeding and start your journey.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

The main reason for the fall of Bitcoin is the main reason Broadcast bad news about Bitcoin in the market. Moreover, many people in Bitakayean community are lazy. They believe in listening. It does not verify or explain the truth.
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

if situation still like this, i think rightnow its time to buy Bitcoin, and hold it dont sell so the price will go up again. you are right about  lazy people that dont read or just believe fraud news that make bitcoin price will go down.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

You are right, ever heard about herd of sheep theory? Price is manipulated by big market movers that we always call "whales". They sell their huge amount of assets and when the market absorbs it, they will continue again. It's not only about that, they also can control mainstream media to make false rumours and FUD. Rinse and repeat.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: