Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

Currently an investor should be able to know when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. The future has come! Moreover, there is really cool news: next Wednesday will be announced conditions of the competition.They invested and it is quite natural to be scared if they see something going unplanned and rumours being spread. Specially new traders who has no knowledge about how the markets work.It takes time for them to understand and eventually they will. You can't just tell them to leave the community since a country currency do decrease

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Yeah, I think those people are from the last All Time High who joined here in crypto industry and I'm one of them. I noticed that some of them really panicking when theres something happened like a negative news for bitcoins. I hope they will learn next time they joined to something they must do a research first.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

I am totally agree with you. This is really a problem for this platform. But is there no way out from this situation. I think we may train the new comer. We can arrange a online seminar regarding this platform. We can raise our voice against the false news. We can use the social media to raise our voice against the rumor and can spread the good news. Moreover we have to use it as a mood of payment rather an investment platform. Because increase of user can only increase the demand of bitcoin. If you just hold it then nothing will change.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
Most of these people that are the cause of the biggest and most recent price decline bitcoin has ever been afflicted with were the ones that were dragged in by the hype of last year's bitcoin's all time high. They aren't educated enough and they don't want to be educated. If only we can find a way for these people to be dragged out of the industry, not only are they putting bitcoin's price at a huge disadvantage, they are also injecting a lot of FUD in this industry.
People nowadays are easily deceived by bad news. Bad news cause wrong speculations that will caused wrong information. The really problem is us, we need to be unite, so that the community of bitcoin will success in every situations that is going to happened in bitcoin. There are many reasons why bitcoin price decline, and all we can do is to trust and help bitcoin, so that it will increase again and proved its capability to us all.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
Most of these people that are the cause of the biggest and most recent price decline bitcoin has ever been afflicted with were the ones that were dragged in by the hype of last year's bitcoin's all time high. They aren't educated enough and they don't want to be educated. If only we can find a way for these people to be dragged out of the industry, not only are they putting bitcoin's price at a huge disadvantage, they are also injecting a lot of FUD in this industry.
PandoraTV

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

Well, I don't see that as a real problem, in fact the huge price drop is "cleaning" the field from all the people who have jumped on the bandvagon at ATH without having any idea of what they were doing. In a way it's echological, it's natural selection.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

There is something true about that, I think it is mostly because of the bounties, airdrops and all this crazy stuff that we have. People are here only for the money.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

we all benfit from ups and downs...just fill in your bags now:) cant wait till next payment to add a bit more;)
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

the most important issue of bitcoin prices is from some media that spread bad news that makes a lot of traders are afraid and eventually panic and make the price fall.

Tomahawk One Two

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

People nowadays are easily deceived by bad news. Bad news cause wrong speculations that will caused wrong information. The really problem is us, we need to be unite, so that the community of bitcoin will success in every situations that is going to happened in bitcoin. There are many reasons why bitcoin price decline, and all we can do is to trust and help bitcoin, so that it will increase again and proved its capability to us all.
Many people are very naive and stupid. They do not understand that those who manipulate this market specifically create tons of bad news at the right time to stimulate sales at low prices. Those who do not know this - become victims of their own panic and their own ignorance.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

so many reasons can be adduced to it
1. Whale investors manipulation
2. Some people still consider and see bitcoin as a bubble about to burst
3. complex relationship between bitcoin and the uncountable fake and legit icos out there
4. speculations e.t.c
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

You should accept that, because not everyone wants to invest properly, they will only consider bitcoin as a monetization tool and of course will not care about its benefits.
I think there are certain reasons for fall in the price. The big one is low demand from people around the globe, and the second is big investors. They manipulate the market according to their well and when they decide to sell their holding the price pump at once. When they want to buy bitcoin the price gradually decreases and when they buy the price stops at certain point and then a blow in the market.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

There are always people who are disappointed in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies mostly because of their losses and bad decisions. And they are always very loud so the wrong impression about Bitcoin community could be made.
But I fully agree that many users today care only about the profit and to get it as fast as possible but they don't realy care about cryptocurrencies and way of life they represent and they usualy don't know much about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but not even interested to learn something.
Such people should be ignored and not let to influence the others.
Yes I agree on that.  There are so many people on bitcoin feild that always count their losses but they didn't mind their bigvearning from the past few years. And they are always complaining about the price when it goes down. I understand that there are so many people that didn't stop complaining. I think k it is all because we are all looking for a profit here and we don't want to see the markets down because our holdings is maybe loss also an amount.
Many people are now putting their money in Altcoin because of the low price and huge growth potencail. Bitcoin monopoly has been finished by Altcoin. There are many good coins in the market that have great value in crypto market and the market cap in increasing day by day. Small investors mostly invest their money in that low price coins.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

I do not think there is a huge problem about bitcoin price drops. People are making a huge fuss about the price drops, its the volatility that we need to worry about. But other than worrying we cannot do anything about that when it is happening in real time.
Going down from 20k to 6k may happen in any other business stocks or what not and it may rebound back however having all of this happen span of couple months is the biggest problem. Bitcoin price dropping is a second problem compared to our biggest problem of %10+ swings daily.

TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

absolutely right, people are tend to sell their bitcoin caused of panic with some bad news. i really fed up with many bad news from every single influencer which has their own business and purposes. as a long time holder i dont really consider any news related to bitcoin, peoples can say anything about bitcoin, but my belief are still with bitcoin. and i think most of panic seller are new joiner to cryptocurrency.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

the most important issue of bitcoin prices is from some media that spread bad news that makes a lot of traders are afraid and eventually panic and make the price fall.

Correct, those media's are sometimes creating fake news in order to reduce the growth of cryptocurrency since other business are negatively affected just like banks who are so afraid of bitcoins growth.

Manuela Aachen

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

If you only invest by listening to news, you will surely lose money and make others lose money because the FOMO effect sell off BTC.
Paul Mauer

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

Before any news, let's learn how to evaluate and evaluate before making a decision.
Tiblets Yohannes

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

Those people just look at the quick profits there. They are breaking the crypto market
Julia Neumann

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

Enhance your understanding before investing by emotion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: