Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VIDEO DEMO] C.A.T. Cryptsy Automatic Trader (Old Topic)  (Read 47584 times)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:21:24 PM

Yes maybe, but if i end auction in a few day i'm not able to garanteed all the things i've said before. And the most importante thing is that John/Vern knows about things that happens. I Cannot sell 30+ copy without see if Cryptsy server is able to process all the request, or it needed more power. And i want to see people happy of C.A.T. . Trust me, it's better this way, and 2 weeks are not a long time.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:24:02 PM

Yes maybe, but if i end auction in a few day i'm not able to garanteed all the things i've said before. And the most importante thing is that John/Vern knows about things that happens. I Cannot sell 30+ copy without see if Cryptsy server is able to process all the request, or it needed more power. And i want to see people happy of C.A.T. . Trust me, it's better this way, and 2 weeks are not a long time.  Wink

Man it's two weeks now?  This saddens me. Was hoping to be able to afford an initial payment to raise money for my rent due in 12 days. Damn. I'm sad now. Pingu not amazingly happy.
torzsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:26:18 PM

Yeah maybe you're right, im just telling that ppl dont like waiting too much in this crypto world, and there are lots of ppl who has low budget but wants to own a software like yours. Smiley I have many trading bots, yours seems the best so far.

donyll

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:27:52 PM

This does seem like a money grab, using the number of transactions as an excuse to release a few copies, which results in very high bids to get it first.
Doesn't make sense why you need a battle royale, you already have 10 bids.  You seemed genuine at first.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:31:53 PM

This does seem like a money grab, using the number of transactions as an excuse to release a few copies, which results in very high bids to get it first.
Doesn't make sense why you need a battle royale, you already have 10 bids.  You seemed genuine at first.

Yes you're right, battle royale is not a good idea. I will end the bid normally. Ok?
But no excuse, performance test is one of the most important things, and each programmer can confirm this. Don't you believe? What happens if a lot of call create a DDOS on Cryptsy?
torzsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:33:51 PM

Yes you're right, battle royale is not a good idea. I will end the bid normally. Ok?
But no excuse, performance test is one of the most important things, and each programmer can confirm this. Don't you believe? What happens if a lot of call create a DDOS on Cryptsy?

He is right, needs to test that first. Smiley
donyll

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:37:22 PM

I would do a beta test at first with a few users.  Even 10 is too high for the number of transactions your software seems to be doing.  You're basically asking for who can pay the most money to beta test your software.
If your software loses people money, you'll have very pissed off people who paid you 10+ BTC. 
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:42:27 PM

I understand that this is a long topic and people cannot read all.
But i'm a genuine person, very honest (i refuse a lot of private auction and strange offer)

I always think people read all i said before, but sometimes is good thing to repeat :

On Cryptsy HOME, go to read this news :

Do not rely on the estimated portfolio to calculate your holdings. We are working on refining the algorithm.

Who do you think is the one who have "crack" the estimate portfolio value?  Cool
 I've done this only with 1 copy of C.A.T.
I've made a lot of operation that Cryptsy had some problems, and Vern/John works hard to find a solution, and i think they need another time.
Do you want to see you portfolio value decrease while the real value is increasing? And open each day a Ticket for a Audit on your account?
One day i have 1.9 BTC while my real value was 4.

So please, trust me, wait 2 weeks is better for everyone.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:46:29 PM

I would do a beta test at first with a few users.  Even 10 is too high for the number of transactions your software seems to be doing.  You're basically asking for who can pay the most money to beta test your software.
If your software loses people money, you'll have very pissed off people who paid you 10+ BTC.

Yes you're right. Only 1 problems..........my software don't loose people money  Grin Grin The only one who risk money was me while writing this software.
donyll what's the problem? There's something you don't like? Tell me, you have my attention.

PS : 10 User for a WebService is "few Users"
donyll

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:59:21 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2013, 09:09:49 PM by donyll

Yes you're right. Only 1 problems..........my software don't loose people money  Grin Grin The only one who risk money was me while writing this software.
donyll what's the problem? There's something you don't like? Tell me, you have my attention.

PS : 10 User for a WebService is "few Users"

I don't have a problem at all.  Just making a fair criticism.  You can't except people to just give you money without asking questions.  I know a lot will be expecting to make millions of dollars with this magical software.  Like the guy putting his rent money on the line for your software.

You don't believe your software will get caught in a pump and dump?  

Cryptsy is already having issues with their trade engine.  Hopefully they'll fix it before you release.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:05:15 PM

All my best gain are made during a PumpNDump.  Grin
Yes people can ask me everything, and i will response to everyone, like i'm doing each day, in this topic e by PM.  Grin

This is a good software for people who can have a PC open 24H a day and make profit, sometimes little sometime higher.
I'm studying 4 types of algorithm that user can choose, eache one with advantage/disadvantage.

I'm here for every question, no problem  Wink
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 09:11:11 PM

All my best gain are made during a PumpNDump.  Grin
Yes people can ask me everything, and i will response to everyone, like i'm doing each day, in this topic e by PM.  Grin

This is a good software for people who can have a PC open 24H a day and make profit, sometimes little sometime higher.
I'm studying 4 types of algorithm that user can choose, eache one with advantage/disadvantage.

I'm here for every question, no problem  Wink

So - would it make sense to key off my charts at all - when a coin is in pump and dump mode?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:14:23 PM

Sorry i don't understant the expression "key off my charts at all" you mean cancel all your orders/stop the process?
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 09:24:31 PM

Sorry i don't understant the expression "key off my charts at all" you mean cancel all your orders/stop the process?

Sorry Smiley

PumpAndDumps occur usually when MY (CoinChoose) charts show a particular currency is in a high profitability.  I have a JSON API to access my data.  Therefore, I was curious if you add an additional filter to your program and does the tick tock method on a currency that is in a pump and dump mode due to being high on my profitability charts at coinchoose.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:29:57 PM

No need control for PumpNDump. Ping pong algo is independent by market condition, the worst thing that can happens is that you orders remain in a "stale" condition, while C.A.T. is waiting for the return of "minimal gain condition" you've set.
If a PumpNDump starts there are many possibilities that you gain a lot because Ping-Pong follow the pump-n dump automatically
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:13:47 PM

Man it's two weeks now?  This saddens me. Was hoping to be able to afford an initial payment to raise money for my rent due in 12 days. Damn. I'm sad now. Pingu not amazingly happy.

Sorry but i've written this, and also in the main page.  Sad I Give all the reason about and i think 2 weeks is no longer time.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:19:42 AM

Sorry but i've written this, and also in the main page.  Sad I Give all the reason about and i think 2 weeks is no longer time.

Don't fret none!  You made a legit program, but people are still gonna hate.  It happens.  Keep on keepin' on, my brother!  Smiley
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:41:00 AM

This program seems so coool  Grin i can't wait to get my hands on it.

congrats for your work  Grin

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 07:52:42 AM

This program seems so coool  Grin i can't wait to get my hands on it.

congrats for your work  Grin

Thank you!

Good Morning  Cheesy
2 Good news : Cryptsy bug (portfolio value < real portfolio value) seems resolve.
Yesterday i run C.A.T with a change in algo to determine if there was a trade on a order.
Old algo make 1 call + another 1 if order quantity changed from previous, new algo makes always 1 call.

During week-end i work hard on performance and user GUI
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 07:57:16 AM

Don't fret none!  You made a legit program, but people are still gonna hate.  It happens.  Keep on keepin' on, my brother!  Smiley

There's no hate involved lol. The date has been changed rather a few times now, and I'm putting what I have left into getting this so I can afford to live. I think I have a reason to question it more than anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: