Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VIDEO DEMO] C.A.T. Cryptsy Automatic Trader (Old Topic)  (Read 47581 times)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 03:16:15 PM

I think i solved the problem of the "Lost order".
Today's log is pretty good

0.06 in 4 hours.
Damn, that looks great. I have been making a lot of profit daytrading mcxFEE shares on mcxNOW Tongue
I started with 1BTC and I now have 1.54. Took me 3 days, but still, a nice profit if you ask me!

ily
I love you too!

@Sampey, 0.07 isn't bad at all if you ask me!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:27:56 PM

Yes, i agree, and i play always little sum  Cool
daserpent1

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:30:07 PM

Do you plan to sell this bot again after selling to the first 10?

Yes but there's a technical problem : we must see the load of work on Cryptsy server.
After sell the 10 copies i will discuss with John/Vern the amount of copies that can be selled without create a sort of DDOS attack resulting from a massive API Calls.

My first idea was to release C.A.T. free but i think is an impossible way  Sad

Yea thats what i was thinking. Are you sure vern won't just ban the bot for making too many calls on API? or limit the number of calls per hour.

And what about the technical support after you send the bot? Does the bot work on my pc or does it need server (other than cryptsy) to work?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:35:53 PM

Yes but there's a technical problem : we must see the load of work on Cryptsy server.
After sell the 10 copies i will discuss with John/Vern the amount of copies that can be selled without create a sort of DDOS attack resulting from a massive API Calls.

My first idea was to release C.A.T. free but i think is an impossible way  Sad

Yea thats what i was thinking. Are you sure vern won't just ban the bot for making too many calls on API? or limit the number of calls per hour.

And what about the technical support after you send the bot? Does the bot work on my pc or does it need server (other than cryptsy) to work?

I've talked to Vern and John and i told them i won't sell this bot to everyone. And if they tell me that the work on server is too heavy i will stop to sell until they have powerful server/service API.
I Can set a parameter time for the "lookup", and if i want to reduce by 50% the API call/hour i can double this value (actually 20 second for each algo running).

I will give technical support on this board (i'm here each day, so there's no problem about that). And you don't need any server, only internet connection. C.A.T. will send Api Calls to Cryptsy. The only communication is C.A.T. <-> Cryptsy.

daserpent1

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:41:24 PM

My first idea was to release C.A.T. free but i think is an impossible way  Sad

I've talked to Vern and John and i told them i won't sell this bot to everyone. And if they tell me that the work on server is too heavy i will stop to sell until they have powerful server/service API.
I Can set a parameter time for the "lookup", and if i want to reduce by 50% the API call/hour i can double this value (actually 20 second for each algo running).

I will give technical support on this board (i'm here each day, so there's no problem about that). And you don't need any server, only internet connection. C.A.T. will send Api Calls to Cryptsy. The only communication is C.A.T. <-> Cryptsy.

Thanks for an honest answer. Could you make summary of how much you were able to profit in last 30 days or so?

Day 1  _____
Day 2 _____
Day 3  ______

Only mention final btc profits/day. Would highly appreciate it.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:46:51 PM

Oh! C.A.T. is younger than 30 days.  Cheesy
I've written a lot of code to get actual version of the programs, so there are days that i haven't run C.A.T. while i was sleeping (too much new code to let the program runs alone), the last weekend i've coded all the day.

My record is 0.6, usually 0.15 - 0.30 a Day. But i can gain 0.30 a day and lost 0.5 for normal market devaluation.

daserpent1

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:51:20 PM

How you had days when the bot lost BTC instead of profit?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:56:38 PM

I can't loose money with C.A.T. i was talking about normal market devaluation of currency. Sometimes my portfolio value is XX and some hourse later is XX - 20%XX (And is not fault of C.A.T.)
daserpent1

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:58:57 PM

I can't loose money with C.A.T. i was talking about normal market devaluation of currency. Sometimes my portfolio value is XX and some hourse later is XX - 20%XX (And is not fault of C.A.T.)

Oh okay, yea i understand that. Can we set CAT to trade at higher frequency and be more aggresive? Like trading just a little above the price at which cryptsy fees is covered?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:02:37 PM

Oh okay, yea i understand that. Can we set CAT to trade at higher frequency and be more aggresive? Like trading just a little above the price at which cryptsy fees is covered?

There's the "Aggressive Mode"  Grin But this doesn't mean that is faster (time to lookup is always the same for each algorithm mode) it means only that C.A.T. will try always to buy/sell if there's the minimal "percentage gain" you've set during ping-pong algo creation mode. In this mode C.A.T. will not care about some other parameters you can set in "Normal Mode", but always look for faster profit in minor time.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 07:13:09 PM

There's the "Aggressive Mode"  Grin But this doesn't mean that is faster (time to lookup is always the same for each algorithm mode) it means only that C.A.T. will try always to buy/sell if there's the minimal "percentage gain" you've set during ping-pong algo creation mode. In this mode C.A.T. will not care about some other parameters you can set in "Normal Mode", but always look for faster profit in minor time.
But I guess Aggressive Mode has more risks then Normal mode, right?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
daserpent1

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:16:43 PM

I guess if the bot trades aggresively all day, it will make more profit than in normal mode.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:18:55 PM

Each mode have his risks.
With super-static mode you sell and buy always at the same price, but if you choose the right market and the right sell/buy price you can make a lot of profit instead of 100 aggressive transaction with very little gain. But remember that gain percentage is a parameter you set. So, if you set 10% the aggressive mode the process will stop until 10% profit is guaranteed (is aggressive, but not so aggressive  Grin). If you set 0.1% it will be very aggressive but you risk to have 0 gain.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:20:00 PM

I guess if the bot trades aggresively all day, it will make more profit than in normal mode.

It depends by the market you choose. In a market like PPC/BTC i will never choose aggressive mode.
In a market like ZET/BTC is better Aggressive Mode.

Or you choose Normal Mode and you will set a lot of parameter.
gamein

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:43:26 PM

Modes? I thought i can just run the software and start making coins. It sounds complicated now.

Now i am worried if id be able to even one btc with this complicated
Modes and settings.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:51:11 PM

Grin Grin Grin Don't Worry, nothing complicated i assure! But if you don't give at least the % Of Gain you want, it's impossible for C.a.T. to run, don't you think?
I Will write a little guide to explain all the Interface.
If you are able to post on this forum, you are able to run cat  Grin

PS : And remember that you will run C.A.T. only if you get a copy, so place you bid  Cool Cool
gamein

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:53:28 PM

Okay, i wait for your guide. When will you post it? You said u will work hard this weekend on the bot so we can expect the guide on tuesday/wednesday?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:59:35 PM

Okay, i wait for your guide. When will you post it? You said u will work hard this weekend on the bot so we can expect the guide on tuesday/wednesday?

Maybe tomorrow/sunday (a summary guide)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:55:48 PM

Tonight no test  Embarrassed (I'm too sleepy, not good idea to write code).
Tomorrow wake up early and work with GUI  Cheesy
galtbit

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:09:33 AM

My bid is .75 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: