Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARTIS [ATS] a Full stack blockchain platform for a zero-carbon society  (Read 18922 times)
cryptonit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:02:21 AM

Even though the name of the tokens is artis or let just say artist.
But it seems that this doesn't have the concept about that.
Just hoping that there will also pekerjaan.

artis is not artist........

its the ability to craft something with skill

which some artist do but also some software developers
special ours  Cool

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

It looks like another fraud.

I find this project very prestigious and promising.
it's not a scam.
go to the official site, and get acquainted with the main points of this project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ConEscro

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

Please know that there is already an Etherium based token called ATS. Authorship.
Sithcs

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

A lot of well-known people in Austria support this project. Great development team.
Will there be a free distribution of tokens to the community? Maybe an airdrop?
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

The project looks promising and I can think of a few real world uses for it. Gonna be keeping an eye on this for the December launch.

That said, not too keen on all the obvious bot posts from newbie accounts found in this thread so far.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

The project looks promising and I can think of a few real world uses for it. Gonna be keeping an eye on this for the December launch.

That said, not too keen on all the obvious bot posts from newbie accounts found in this thread so far.

Maybe someone decided to help them? Previously, they were very bad about communicating on the forum. I know this from other projects of this enterprise.
The idea is good, only it is necessary to popularize it.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

Add a potential member to this exciting market, wish you success.
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

While this project might have been promising, I am starting to have serious doubts given the blatant use of newbie accounts to bump/promote the thread.

I have seen the same newbie accounts posting one liners then deleting their posts in the past hour alone. It's not a one-time thing and these deleted posts are then followed up by posts from brand new accounts which are then deleted. All of these accounts were created on Apr 16.

Whether this is sanctioned by the ArTis team or not, such blatant abuse of the forum system does nothing but hurt the reputation of the project.
Sithcs

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

While this project might have been promising, I am starting to have serious doubts given the blatant use of newbie accounts to bump/promote the thread.

I have seen the same newbie accounts posting one liners then deleting their posts in the past hour alone. It's not a one-time thing and these deleted posts are then followed up by posts from brand new accounts which are then deleted. All of these accounts were created on Apr 16.

Whether this is sanctioned by the ArTis team or not, such blatant abuse of the forum system does nothing but hurt the reputation of the project.

Maybe you will analyze all the topics that are held in the TOP forum? I see that most of them have many empty messages. Dozens, no, hundreds of pages of meaningless exclamations! Maybe someone decided to pay attention to this problem?
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

You notice that too, huh? It really sucks that these dimwits think we don't notice these things. I was genuinely interested in learning about a ETH clone with PoS already implemented (no need for Casper) but these bumping tactics are disappointing.

Hire real quality posters, idiots!

What you're doing tells me you just want to ride the ETH hype and dump your coins to fools. You really have no intention of developing to practical use.

Sithcs

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

You notice that too, huh? It really sucks that these dimwits think we don't notice these things. I was genuinely interested in learning about a ETH clone with PoS already implemented (no need for Casper) but these bumping tactics are disappointing.

Hire real quality posters, idiots!

What is the difference you buy the posts of corrupt "advisors" or works bot? Anyway, in this way dubious projects attract attention to themselves, and good projects, like this one, remain at the bottom of the tape.
cryptonit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

read the whitepaper
up to 250 million people can take part in the airdrop

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

i full agree
i wouldnt give much importance to newbie account postings too

but its out of my control who post here what
we run a unmoderated thread here

but some of newbie account might be real new users
as i understand special in austria we did attract many people new to crypto too

thats also the reason its pretty silent on bitcointalk
which is in my opinion a old school cryptocoiners place that lost a lot of importance
and many new people not even register a account here

senseless thread pushing doesnt make a project bad or good
the quality of the project make it bad or good

GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

read the whitepaper

These figures are fantastic! Do the developers really plan the airdrop among so many people? I thought it was a mistake ....
cryptonit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:08:34 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:30:46 PM by cryptonit

read the whitepaper

These figures are fantastic! Do the developers really plan the airdrop among so many people? I thought it was a mistake ....

i think artis has 3 main features/big goals that make it special:

1st goal: being able to offer everything that ethereum can do (even smart contracts written for ethereum can easily be adapted to run on artis, too) but without wasting energy due to POW mining

being the industry’s first full POS-secured coin and benefitting from the big advantages of the tendermint consensus protocol like faster block time, finality of transactions in seconds, and so on

2nd goal: have, as industry first, invented a new transaction type called ‘streaming’ that creates streems which are coins-per-time transaction types (this is optional – you can also use normal transactions, too) for some use cases, streems are clearly better suited than standard transactions. they also act as a solution to scalability issues by reducing the blockchain load. this way, it’s easy to handle more users on a blockchain

3rd goal: be the first coin that really aims to reach millions of users with the easy incentive that nearly all new coins are created by new people joining the network. we think that trying to give as many users as possible access to services on a blockchain by giving them a few coins so they are able to use the chain, is a great way to become one of the most widely used blockchains in the future

suppose in 2020, you start a new project that involves an ico and it creates a token and it provides users an interesting use case, what blockchain will you choose as your base?

one that requires users to buy native coins first (eth) to be able use your token, or

that blockchain that has millions of users who have native coins already to be able interact with your tokens and use your smart contracts?

i think ARTIS really can, by the mere strength of numbers, beat many of the earlier blockchains because in the end, it’s the amount of users that decide over the success or failure

and the first project doesn’t have to be the winner. i can think of many examples where later projects were much more successful than the initial ones:

myspace existed before facebook

ibm before apple

walmart before amazon

netscape before chrome

yahoo before google

nokia phones before android phones

and still, the solutions that came later did beat the earlier existing ones because they did attract more users and made life easier for them

i see no reason why artis could not be one of the top 50 blockchains by 2020

and i think this aim is very low; even being among the top 30 or top 20 could be within reach

cryptonit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

https://twitter.com/artis_eco/status/988110033375367171

sonk83

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

It looks like another fraud.

looks like another fraud account....

Guys, let's take a decision Cheesy
sergxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

Do not succeed those who have already left their community once.
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

Do not succeed those who have already left their community once.

This is true. Their mistake is that in one organization there are several projects that are not related. Should be the other way around.

There is too much airdrop. 250 million people - it's funny!
cryptonit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

There is too much airdrop. 250 million people - it's funny!

this is the way most new coins are generated in ARTIS
by new people joining the network

this is the most logical way
because users is what give a netwok value
so its just fair to give the users value in return

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: