Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Struggles of Advcash, there is Epayments as a good alternative (mastercard)  (Read 308 times)
junoreactor (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

Hi folks. After the struggles of Advcash, I finally received my mastercard from epayments.com

It works well, their customer service is a bit strict regarding the KYC verification (or should I say professional, you won't screw them up).
If you got nothing to hide, this is a good service.

Regarding cryptocurrencies, here is what they told me by email:

Kindly note that you can accept payments in cryptocurrency only for provided services (for example, mining). To do this, please go to the "Add funds" – "With cryptocurrency" menu.
On the first step choose the cryptocurrency, the amount of funds you are going to receive and specify the address of the cryptowallet in the "Address for refund" line for the return of the funds in case of an unsuccessful operation.
On the second step the system will generate the temporarily address of the cryptowallet for you, which you should give to your partner or client in order to receive a payment from him. Kindly note that the funds should be sent within 30 minutes.
As soon as we receive the funds on this generated cryptowallet, we will convert them into USD or EUR (depending on the currency that you choose when processing the operation) and credit the funds to your e-Wallet balance.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

I'm in the SEPA zone, I did not bother to see if they deliver cards somewhere else in the world at the moment. Feel free to ask them > epayments.com

Hopefully this service can last long.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

Kindly note that you can accept payments in cryptocurrency only for provided services (for example, mining).

The card is useless if they restrict payments to services such as mining only. The majority of bitcoin users have their own private btc assets and most receive and send coins for personal purposes. Not everyone is a miner which is probably the card's target clientele.

I guess the service-related restrictions are a compliance requirement. Knowing not just the customer but also where the funds come from. Things like that.

Even if I had a mining operation, I wouldn't subscribe to this card. Seems complicated and risky having to carefully justify and explain inward crypto payments to them. That 30-minute address life won't cut it. Puts one under pressure. Stressing out a client is never a good customer retention approach.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

Hi folks. After the struggles of Advcash, I finally received my mastercard from epayments.com

It works well, their customer service is a bit strict regarding the KYC verification (or should I say professional, you won't screw them up).

Kindly note that you can accept payments in cryptocurrency only for provided services (for example, mining). To do this, please go to the "Add funds" – "With cryptocurrency" menu.
On the first step choose the cryptocurrency, the amount of funds you are going to receive and specify the address of the cryptowallet in the "Address for refund" line for the return of the funds in case of an unsuccessful operation.
On the second step the system will generate the temporarily address of the cryptowallet for you, which you should give to your partner or client in order to receive a payment from him. Kindly note that the funds should be sent within 30 minutes.
As soon as we receive the funds on this generated cryptowallet, we will convert them into USD or EUR (depending on the currency that you choose when processing the operation) and credit the funds to your e-Wallet balance.

I'm in the SEPA zone, I did not bother to see if they deliver cards somewhere else in the world at the moment. Feel free to ask them > epayments.com

Now during the time of waiting for new Spectrocoin cards i use https://www.ecopayz.com/en/ .Plaxtic cards are free Euro,GBP,Dollar virtual cost 10 euro,
Verification 20 min,cool is that you can deposit muliply crypto btc,ltc,bcc,even doge,free deposit

Other choice is skrill but no virtual cards and deposit with btc only

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fuckfbi

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

On skrill you cannot withdraw any funds via mastercard (or POS transactions), if the deposited fiat comes from BTC.
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

I've never understood the sense of payments with a timer (also advcash had one)
What if I send a payment and no block is mined in 50 minutes? It has just happened on BTC blockchain.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

Timer thing sucks. Almost ran out of seconds on shapeshift one time (for ~4.5k$) and return address was entered without dt (this was for xrp), luckily it went thru in the last seconds or bye bye 4.5k lol

Timers are bs with how unreliable btc block mining is, sometimes it's 3minutes sometimes it stalls for an hour even tho u paid the highest fee.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

I've never understood the sense of payments with a timer (also advcash had one)
What if I send a payment and no block is mined in 50 minutes? It has just happened on BTC blockchain.

guys it is cool

address, no timer

I make deposit via cryptopia.co.nz
and Spectrocoin no timer Grin

reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

Good experience with it so far. The card is not free though but the service seems to be reliable (customer service is picky, but serious).
fuckfbi

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Customerservice is fucking bullshit. I have cards everywhere, and Epayments is the only place i havent been verified. I have sent diffrent pictures of passport/driverlicense/POA and other stuff.

Everytime decline without reason.

Support is 1-3 weeks to answer.

I paid so much to recieve my card faster, and now 50 days later, jsut fucking bullshit.

Dont use this company, support sounds retarded and speaks worse english than I do. And that tells you something. Shady shit got my pictures now.

DONT USE EPAYMENTS.
reactorjuno

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Strange stuff.

I did notice they were picky, as it takes 5 business days to verify the account, but they did validate my address document after a second try.

They even accepted that I put a phone number from a country that is not the same as my residential address (I explained the reason why and they seemed fine with it).

In all, it probably took 1.5 week to get my account fully verified.

Card working fine too.
reactorjuno

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

Funding the wallet with a Bitcoin address @  epayments.com
I think this option is new.
Before they only accepted transfers from services such as mining services.
Rate looks alright.
BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Is this card legit or is it scam.

and can it be used worldwide?

reactorjuno

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

Is this card legit or is it scam.

and can it be used worldwide?
Working well, but world wide I am not sure. They do have EUR and USD as an option in the wallet, but I use EUR only.
HELLOWORLD236

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

You can now use Wirex they are amazing, can order 3 types of cards, EUR USD GBP, each cost £1 Monthly 👉 https://wirexapp.com/r/j66pom1ctl, You will also earn Cashback in crypto while using this card
Winstar78

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:09:33 AM

Today i did a card load like many other times, and noted that BTC was valued 100$ less of current market price, I always was surprised of BTC valuation with no discount with market. Did dey start to charge higher fees?
Bossian

Activity: 450
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:01:32 AM

Sorry for bumping this but it looks like a good service. started using it. Good idea is to use their crypto exchange https://dsx.uk/
then you send your money for free to your Epayments account, did it this week after selling 95% of my Bitcoin holdings (may buy back at the end of the year).

What your wrote above is not really accurate, at least in 2020, not sure how it was before, but now Epayments also allow to send fiat to a Bitcoin address (reasonable fee), like for example to a Bitstamp address, or DSX as I suggested above.

This is definitely better than Advcash because the latter has much higher fees. I recommend to have an account with Transferwise and transfer money from Epayments to Transferwise, no question asked.

A satisfied customer so far.

1uo2hAbLvmvhvw5WzQ6c3Lsc45zmewrWe
Winstar78

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:28:57 AM

Unfortunately, I received an email that this service is suspended for AML reasons. Another "good" crypto card service is dead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: