Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Yeah soon the price of bitcoin will rise up again depending on some investors who are now buying some bitcoins. It's a matter of time that the supply for bitcoin will go down and its price will rise up. If you were the one being agitated with the news on the fall of bitcoin then maybe you were able to sell your bitcoin at very low price. If I were you trust the bitcoin system since it is still growing and there are lot rooms for the system to grow basing on tje investors who were investing bitcoin. Bitcoin is not that familiar to some.countries meaning there could be more possible investors out there. It.is just a matter of having a lot of campaign for the prospect investors. So do not be agitated with the fall down of price of bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
We know that bitcoin is volatile. YOu have to wait and believed that it become higher soon. The droping down of the value of bitcoin will never be long of waitig just keep in uour mind that happens in bitcoin is normal.Dont jus get mad when you cant rearn bigger value.
ashahin7799

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

I agree with you because Bitcoin's market will not fall forever. Bitcoin prices are not always the same. It changes by the time interval.Bitcoin prices will increase once again.This is the rule of bitcoin market. Therefore,we can not be worried.we have to work with our devotion.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I agree with you sir, because of last December 2017 Bitcoin continuously falling down then the people would be felt disappointed and discourage for all crypto currency simultinuosly moving down. Just keep on usual situation we don't panic Bitcoin will recover again. Your loses is part of doing business don't worry the price value now is moving up just keep always monitoring the price .
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

Well, in every market rise and fall is never new, there will always be ups and downs especially in cryptomarket as well all know bitcoin is still decentralized currency but most of us consider bitcoin as a mode of payment in some transactions we made thats why it is normal to encounter rise and fall in markets.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

It's already pumping guys. We cab see $10,000 soon enough, we just need a little bit of patience. Once government start promoting Bitcoin again (for the sole purpose of profit) we can be back to it's $10k to all time high price.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

There will be some ups and downs of the price of every coin but there is no chance to become the price at zero of any coin for sure. many coins are available at this time at market and not every coin are useful for public but some coins are really very good for those people who can afford to invest into these coins.

Some people are aware if these coins goes to valueless but be sure that these will not go at thhat position at recent future. these system is jus started to growing up and new people are connecting with that so that they have a better future and some organization also started to dealing with that so that it is clear that their future will brighter than past. So stay without tension and keep going with that...Better future will come to you at next.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

The fall will not last long, bitcoin will surely recover back to its prior state before the crash happened. maybe at around 14k usd after the FUD and
the upcoming festivities.
It has been a wonderful rehabilitate strategy of bitcoins that they never stayed down in the dip once the pump is started. Like other altcoins, who doesn’t have tendency to come back when once they had a downfall. But as far as bitcoins are convened, the history is evident for the fact that bitcoins shows a marvelous feat of come back. They come back to their original position within no time.
That is why there is no point for other to keep on making threads just talking about the dump of bitcoin. I mean, one or two threads is enough but some people especially those who are new seems so interested in talking about it when many members will say to don't panic because it will recover soon. Seriously, by studying about the market and how to read a chart, you will know that bitcoin is not like other cryptos especially altcoins. Bitcoin had already proved itself and as the leading digital money, a dump will cause a pump as soon as it recovers.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

I will not worry, I will not be in a hurry to immediately sell it. and I will keep the bitcoin I have. because this is a common condition in currency price fluctuations. and I'm also confident that the time will come when the bitcoin price jumps up again.
That's right my friend. The bitcoin price will be recovered soon, don't worry about that. Big investors don't let bitcoin drop more than now. Today we already saw that bitcoin price achieve the 9k$ level, which it's good for this current situation, We will hope for more in the near future, and I am sure that bitcoin will increase again after a few days and achieve the 12k$.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

this is the same term as the market will not rise forever, could go down too like this time. well, that's market common activity that the prices going down and going up. what matter is just time and what the x coin used for that makes the prices going up and down. still need to monitor your favourite coin though  Smiley
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

I'm hodling a few alts. I wish I had more money lying around then I would have bought the dip. I will hower do whatever it takes to earn more crypto.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
I do agree with you ,no matter what will be the negative news come out our belief should always be there we should always think the positive outcome .And this happening is not new to crypto and you can see there are still plenty of people who invest here ang their life change in progressive way because of their strong belief. Buy and hold is our weapon as of now.
Yeah this is often happen in bitcoin where FUD spread like wildfire but you also know that bitcoin always wakes up and is more powerful than ever. so why do many people doubt the future of bitcoin? causing panic selling bulk and there was an incredible dump. I think they should get back clean up and go back to buy their bitcoin. because the price started to recover. do not miss the train again dude
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:08:59 AM

I agree to you that bitcoin will not fall forever, and bitcoin will be back on track in this following month. Hopefully that bitcoin will rise again in the marketing of cryptocurrency. It is better to know that bitcoinis getting back on the price what we want and it will have a good price in the future. It is normal that bitcoin fall sometimes, and it will be a healty crypto again in the future. Many people is promoting or advertising again the bitcoin so the investors wants to invest again and it will have a good akount of investors. Just hold our bitcoin for the future price of bitcoin.

tuanvie

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

Sure, it won’t fall forever but yet many people seems like they don’t know that. They act like it’s the end of the crypto. I never had negative thoughts about the cryptocurrencies, i was always hopeful and i was thinking how lucky i am to be involved. Yes, the market has survived a bad period and every year a similar situation is repeated. For this reason, investors should be calm and manage their coins better (instead of panic selling).

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Sure, it won’t fall forever but yet many people seems like they don’t know that. They act like it’s the end of the crypto. I never had negative thoughts about the cryptocurrencies, i was always hopeful and i was thinking how lucky i am to be involved. Yes, the market has survived a bad period and every year a similar situation is repeated. For this reason, investors should be calm and manage their coins better (instead of panic selling).
If this will fall then a lot of us will lose our money, it will not fall just believe because the technology is so good
and it can only  be manipulated by whales but in the end it will survive and the price will prosper due to the increasing adopters of bitcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

If this will fall then a lot of us will lose our money, it will not fall just believe because the technology is so good
and it can only  be manipulated by whales but in the end it will survive and the price will prosper due to the increasing adopters of bitcoin.
At times manipulation takes place, even though it is decentralized. Market will not fall leaving the people empty handed who have invested their hard earnings into different altcoins and bitcoin. At times the market fluctuates higher which creates the panic among the user community.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

yes you are right, the market has a fluctuating price and not forever the price will be very low and also not always the price will be over, so take advantage of those opportunities to get that profit. buy when the price is below and sell when the price is over.
The fluctuation in the prices is a sign that the business is still intact. Rise and fall of the prices are part of any business and of course the prices cannot be at their peaks all the time, there is some time when the prices may fall but this is not any discouraging factor or something to get worried. The investors need just a little patience and they’ll see how bitcoin repays their patience in terms of profit.
KEPLER99

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

I'm not worry about the market going I do not expect too much because every asset will not always go up there must be a fall. Too hopeful later will make you depressed and sell all your assets.
Yes the market is not falling forever, it will rise, no matter what. The price rate is determined by the rate of demand, so I’m guessing that issue is due to investors are taking a break after the 2017 run. I believe that very soon, the price will go up, though I don’t know when it’s going to be. We just need to keep having faith and believing that the price will go up. Someone was even asking me yesterday whether to sell his Bitcoin, but I advised him to keep holding it till middle of this year.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Yeah if you will just set your goal and make up your decision, then you will have a good future with the crypto currency. Bitcoin has a volatile value that always moves up and down. You must be immune with its immediate changes and stay cool at it. The crypto market will not end so do not worry. Just focus on your target. 

kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

That's right, bitcoin will still continue to grow and will not end because the price up and down is normal and not over, as the market continues to run and will not always go down, someday it will definitely rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: