Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Yes, I know that the Market will not always be on its current situation right now. Time will come that the market will rise again and many will benefit on it. We just have to wait on it and do not worry because it is very normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

I am agree with the point that market will not forever falling or rising. Volatility is the main quality of bitcoin and in it price of bitcoin is varying with every moment so its not necessary that price will always increased or decreased.
nodtaut7

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

It won’t fall because of the crypto currency but maybe because of some other reason.
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

What is sad about bitcoin is that if you try to look the tendency of the market to trace a tendency line for long periods there's any.

In the image above we just have two peacks and that doesent say much. Thinking in long term investment may prove good becouse of the good history but that is not related to charts and chart predctions.
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

This is a difficult period for all of us, but personally I prefer this development of events more than the pre-New Year "crazy rally". I like not the fall of the market, but the fact that events are developing according to the law - after growth there is a fall and it calms me. The game is played according to the rules...
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

Of course, we shouldn't be pessimistic in  believing to  bitcoin and other altcoins. That red mark of the market is just a normal scenery in crypto world. Remember that they are unstable. Whatever the reason is, we should know how to manage our invested coins.
It is very normal there is nothing to be worry because if the market is low it is very sure it will rise with high amount of pure and safe investment. Increasing demand for bitcoin is making everything so easy and safe, for several payments we use bitcoin and it is being common currency at my place we can see bitcoin growing and getting more and more popularity, so when the demand if bitcoin will be higher than the supply it will be the time to see bitcoin high in price it is nearly 20k and still growing again, fall in price is the temporary fall to give people a golden chance to buy at low price.
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

Worry not because nothing last forever and only thing that Is constant  is change. The price cannot remain constant forever because some technocract are working to make sure it work beyond our  expectation.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Confidence about the market will not fall forever an exciting news. Making peace in investing, but the reality in the field is different, many issues that make market turmoil plummet down. which makes ivestor afraid to invest money. But about the real issues need not be feared.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

Yes the market will not gonna fall forever even he can't increase it's price for now I know he can recover after a few weeks like last year his price goin crazy, so don't worry about bitcoins price for now just keep holding our coins to make it bigger then we can make our move to earn some of your money you invested.

Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

What is sad about bitcoin is that if you try to look the tendency of the market to trace a tendency line for long periods there's any.

In the image above we just have two peacks and that doesent say much. Thinking in long term investment may prove good becouse of the good history but that is not related to charts and chart predctions.
That was a good and healthy chart. There is also significance and a thousand of ideas that can be formed in the chart that is different from one anothers point of view. For me good historic chart is very important we can't go this far without knowing where it started. And history speaks how charts and analysis was conducted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:33:37 AM

The up and down movement of price of all cryptocurrency is what makes the business exciting. Although it is painful when the movement is in the negative trend and lasting this long. But I still have the belief it will rise again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
Yes it is true. The market as well as the bitcoin will not fall or decrease its price forever. Its just experiencing a crash or downfall. After that, those two will rise up again and make a massive increase in price that will give us a huge amount of profit with the money that we invested to it. Do not do panic selling because it will just lessen or lose all your money.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

Yes, I feel good with your statement very encouraging and I believe it. It's true that in this world of cryptos we should always think positive. In everything there is always ups and downs but the situation change. Yes it's true that the market will not fall forever.
Every market has some trends and situations, where situations decide whether the market will go high or the market will go low, and then the trends decide about the market value and its future. Crypto currency is trending and since the last year there is not a single day when there is no news about the crypto currency. Good news or bad news that’s another thing, but it is trending on the media and the social media on the daily basis. So reading these trends, one can easily claim that the market will not fall forever.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

It will recover or at least stop falling like it does.
But it's becoming discouraging. It's been 3 months now, for our moral, it's hard. Thought I believe that 2018 will be a good year. It's just the first quarter. Let us keep hope Smiley

Yeah good motivation and let's keep up for the bitcoin which spiked from zero to all the way 20k USD at its ATH price. If it can really do that then I'm sure the current fall is nothing for bitcoin. It actually dpeends on us, we are the people responsible for bitcoin's spike and we should always look after when it falls. We should not look after in negative ways. Lolz. But we should try to contribute in positive way by supporting each others moral breakdown and also if you got the money then just don't hesitate to pour it into bitcoin market cap to increase it. Everyone's little contribution can stabilise the bitcoin fall and push it upwards to see the new sunrise. That's what I think about it and that's how we should proceed about it.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

Yes, I feel good with your statement very encouraging and I believe it. It's true that in this world of cryptos we should always think positive. In everything there is always ups and downs but the situation change. Yes it's true that the market will not fall forever.
Every market has some trends and situations, where situations decide whether the market will go high or the market will go low, and then the trends decide about the market value and its future. Crypto currency is trending and since the last year there is not a single day when there is no news about the crypto currency. Good news or bad news that’s another thing, but it is trending on the media and the social media on the daily basis. So reading these trends, one can easily claim that the market will not fall forever.
looking at what information to pay attention to, because there are both negative and positive statements. It seems to me that 2018 will be completely unprofitable and therefore it is necessary to lie to the bottom with what already exists.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

Price on cryptocurrency right now down. I am better postive thinking that its good time to filling our bag. Many coin/token with good project right now have cheap price and we can take opportunity to make profits in the future when market rising again
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

Price on cryptocurrency right now down. I am better postive thinking that its good time to filling our bag. Many coin/token with good project right now have cheap price and we can take opportunity to make profits in the future when market rising again
i think so. right now, i'm buying a coin which has good potential.
because i know the price very very cheap. i hope it will be to the moon

p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

Amen to that. It will definitely rise again, it is just a matter of when!

Probably I will not prey, but I hope so very much that finally, the market will be strong enough to show us the coolest growth of almost all cryptocurrencies.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Of course, the market can not always go down: when it reaches zero, it definitely stops.
The real question is whether it remains  stable on zero, or if there is a hope of rise.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

i think so. right now, i'm buying a coin which has good potential.
because i know the price very very cheap. i hope it will be to the moon
Be confident about it that you are buying the best currency in the world, price of bitcoin sin now increasing again and it will rise very high this session, today most of investors are trying to have bitcoin only because they know the future of bitcoins bright if it decrease in price so it decrease for the betterment of investors, bitcoin provides opportunity to buy at the time of low price, but after that we will have to keep patience and hold our bitcoin because buying low and selling low will be in vain, so market will rise and turn green soon be hoped and confident about your profit from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: