Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What coins do you want to support and for us to add?
Bottlecaps - CAP
Anoncoin - ANC
GoldCoin - GLD
Yacoin - YAC
DigitalCoin - DGC
Fastcoin - FST
Luckycoin - LKY
Copper Bars - CPR
Quark - QRK
Spots - SPT
Primecoin - XPM
Peercoin - PPC
Worldcoin - WDC
Grandcoin - GDC

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi Cryptocoin Payment Processing [Coin List RE-Vote]  (Read 2966 times)
just_me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:07:52 AM

Goldcoin has people capable of driving traffic to websites to make purchases. (by the way, the accuser is a defeated enemy)

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pr0d1gy (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:12:12 AM

Goldcoin has people capable of driving traffic to websites to make purchases. (by the way, the accuser is a defeated enemy)

Regardless if he is a convected serial killer, traffic is not the point. Maybe if that traffic had coins to spend with the supporting stores.
But paid views and votes does not help this beta.  Undecided

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just_me

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:17:06 AM

Regardless if he is a convected serial killer, traffic is not the point. Maybe if that traffic had coins to spend with the supporting stores.
But paid views and votes does not help this beta.  Undecided

Excuse me, but most of the people who are voting for any coin, have financial motivations behind voting, and they stand to perhaps make money by voting. I have encountered this kind of thinking in business in the past, where people just want people to come by to spend their money, but it is a losing way of doing business. You need to actually like people, and treat people good, and if they like your service, they may come back again, and most people do have money, and most people do have people that they know, and they might tell people about your service. 

pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:33:02 AM

But paid views and votes does not help this beta.  Undecided

Excuse me, but most of the people who are voting for any coin, have financial motivations behind voting, and they stand to perhaps make money by voting. I have encountered this kind of thinking in business in the past, where people just want people to come by to spend their money, but it is a losing way of doing business. You need to actually like people, and treat people good, and if they like your service, they may come back again, and most people do have money, and most people do have people that they know, and they might tell people about your service.

Once it's fully released driving traffic to the site would be beneficial, yes; getting the name out there and word of mouth is great. As a business we're not just about getting the maximum number of transactions, and I know during beta it does kind of feel that way; but that is because it is beta and we need transactions to test the system. They don't have to be large transactions or anything.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just_me

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:39:53 AM

The accuser is a defeated enemy. The person saying I am a cheat, well he is a Rat, but not that I was doing anything wrong at all.

I was not told to give out Goldcoins, but I did it of my own will, because Goldcoin made me some money recently, and I am returning a favor for a favor. So, I give you 2000 Goldcoins to people for voting for Goldcoin, but Goldcoin made me about 500 dollars US recently from a small 1 btc investment I made a few months ago, and I still have Goldcoins.
If you people want to try and make my good work out to be bad, well, that is up to you, but I had good intentions, and I hope you appreciate that I do not agree with you.

Thank you to everyone who votes Goldcoin

viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:40:59 AM

Voted for GoldCoin

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 02:10:55 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 02:57:28 AM by MicroGuy

Goldcoin cheaters pay people to vote in your poll for their coin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286722.0

This paid voting is not condoned by the Goldcoin community and the OP has been asked to close the thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286722.msg3069047#msg3069047
pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:10:47 AM

Goldcoin cheaters pay people to vote in your poll for their coin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286722.0

This paid voting is not condoned by the Goldcoin community and the OP has been asked to close the thread.

We never anticipated on things going the way they did. Obviously the support for our system is out there, might have been lost in translation and with good intention. So point blank. We will add XPM, WDC, CAP, DGC, PPC, YAC, and GLD... We did not mean for this to become a competition, but rather a collaboration. Hoping to see more developers and stores support us as we continue to service and support them.

Coin Payments is still in BTCETA as we have always stated. With the increasing amounts responses to our system existence we hope to grow with each coin community's needs.

Please direct any other questions, comments, help or concern to our main thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276455.0

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: