Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Find The Right #ICO? <Infographic> Part 1  (Read 116 times)
macit800 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

Dear Community,

After the response on this message have I decided to share more information as infographic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.msg30369983#msg30369983

Therefore I want to start this topic with a simple question: How To Find The Right ICO?

In the next weeks I want to create seperate infographics for every point in this infographic. This is the first infographic with general information.

Note: I receive messages for permission to translate the infographic(s). Feel free to translate it for local boards if you like the content. Source is not necessary.

If you have other ideas, please share it with me Smiley

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

It's my ultimate question when I started to join on bounty campaigns like signature and social media bounty campaigns.
How to find a good ICO and a good bounty campaigns?
Now I don't want to spend more time on research but for me the most effective way to spot good and bad ICOs, projects and bounty campaigns are bumping into their Telegram Channels. Good ICOs, project and bounty campaigns has more active members than the bad one.
Check them out, if an ICO has no telegram channel then you'll lose time and money.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Well said those are all integral questions to ask prior to entering any ICO and often times we don't even ask half of them all we think is "can this moon"? Cheesy Laughable but truth, thanks for uploading this infopic it will help in aiding us in quest for good ICOs.

Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

I did a post "how to choose ICO", another post on the topic  it is not necessary to invest. But it all on Russian language)
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

Dear Community,

After the response on this message have I decided to share more information as infographic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.msg30369983#msg30369983

Therefore I want to start this topic with a simple question: How To Find The Right ICO?

In the next weeks I want to create seperate infographics for every point in this infographic. This is the first infographic with general information.

Note: I receive messages for permission to translate the infographic(s). Feel free to translate it for local boards if you like the content. Source is not necessary.

If you have other ideas, please share it with me Smiley

I just don´t understand the difference between this post and writing 5 simple bullet-points. Are you by chance hoping to provide anything that has not been said over and over?

Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

Considering the number of tokens released to the market, to separate the good from the bad ICO is very difficult. To do this, it is necessary to carry out a laborious in-depth analysis of each project and its potential market. The easiest way to do this is to use a rating system based on a number of key parameters on which the success of the ICO depends. These include the project team, information about the ICO itself, the quality of the product presentation and how well the marketing is done.

Team. It is important that the profiles of team members are easily accessible to the General public and contain sufficient information. The presence of photos and links to external professional sites, such as LinkedIn, is credible. The number of team members can also be an important parameter. If only two people participated, it is unlikely that such a project will be successful. If different people work on different aspects of the ICO, the chances of success are much higher.
Information about ICO. This information should be accessible and understandable. The start and end dates of pre - sales and the official ICO, the options of buying in the course of mass sales, what currencies are accepted for payment, the countdown to the start/end and the price of the token-all this helps investors to understand and inspires confidence.
The product appears. This depends on the information contained in the official description. Here it should be stated what kind of product (platform, service, etc.) it is, what are the main stages and relevant indicators, detailed information about team members and the actual application of tokens. Having a professionally filmed video with an overview of the product confirms the seriousness of the team for their work.
Should we pay attention to social networks? Definitely Yes! With such an amount of ICO on the market, each project tries to attract as much attention as possible. Activity in social networks allows us to judge the marketing efforts of the team. Do they work in Facebook, Twitter, Medium? Are there any thematic forums on cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinTalk and GitHub? And what information do they post there? These are all critical questions that we find answers, conducting a comparison of the different ICO.
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Having detailed info-graphic for each point would be great. I agree with all points of author, and waiting for complete info of each point. In the russian thread the topic was discussed very often, so hope in your detailed steps we will found something new.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Archstantonbees

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

There is actually a good topic regarding scam prevention on reddit, check it out https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6j4ezt/beware_of_scams_ico_investing_rules/

Basically they remind you of not being greedy, checking your facts straight and always asking questions and being critical of the ICO's you invest for. There are also some examples of scammy ICO's present.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: