Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin accepted in Europe?  (Read 204 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

I think regulation it is nessesarry

what regulation is possible beyond what's already in place? try opening an account on a legit exchange and you'll certainly know what regulation looks like.

they can't regulate actual bitcoin transactions. they can't regulate non custodial wallets.

i agree that anyone taking charge of other people's crypto such as exchanges, custodial wallets and icos need to be kept on a short leash. beyond that i don't see what else is possible.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

Not just bitcoin but altcoins are much more needed in the future especially if the transaction speed per second is much faster than bitcoin. But anyway This is a good news for everyone.
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

Hi forum users. Please tell me how can I register on the exchange for the exchange of bitcoins in rubles which advise the exchange? Which exchange is more or less a small commission? Thanks for your reply ..
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:42 AM

That is a good news to all cryptocurrency user. I think in the future all the countries will accept bitcoin because they will saw the potential of cyrptocurrency and it will also helps economy of one country.
Deolito

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:36:05 AM

The Norwegian Tax Administration stated in December 2013 that they don't define bitcoin as money but regard it as an asset. Profits are subjected to wealth tax. In business, use of bitcoin falls under the sales tax regulation.

The Norwegian government stated in February 2017 that they would not levy VAT on the purchase or sale of bitcoin
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:56:52 AM

Germany showed a great example for other European countries to allow Bitcoin.

Germany just fulfilled the decision of the European Court of Human Rights from 2015. Of course, at the same time this is a good example for imitation. Therefore, most likely, in the near future all European states will recognize bitcoin as a legal tender. I think that this should also be decided at the G20 summit this month.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

Germany has made it clear that BTC will not be taxed as a means of payment!

Israel's tax authorities have imposed a tax on the BTC as property.

European countries are legally beginning to agree with BTC!
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Germany and France were the first in europe to prominently warn against cryptocurrencies. Now that Germany will accept bitcoin and will tax only VAT, while France was very much in favour to ban cryptocurrencies, what will happen in Europe. There are other european countries who are likely to accept cryptocurrencies, with or without regulations.
What will be the outcome of the G20 discussion on cryptocurrencies this month?
The European Central Bank classifies bitcoin as a convertible decentralized virtual currency. In July 2014 the European Banking Authority advised European banks not to deal in virtual currencies such as bitcoin until a regulatory regime was in place.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

It is very good to happen if a country has received a bitcoin currency in the absence of regulations, and I believe one day will be followed by many other European countries, hopefully have good impact.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

I think the governments will soon stop fighting against bitcoin. Because they begin to understand that bitcoin doesn't  threaten fiat money in any way.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

I think if europe receive bitcoin it is a good thing, because according to me if europa receive bitcoin then bitcoin price will increase again and I am sure some countries will start receiving bitcoin as well.

andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

Germany and France were the first in europe to prominently warn against cryptocurrencies. Now that Germany will accept bitcoin and will tax only VAT, while France was very much in favour to ban cryptocurrencies, what will happen in Europe. There are other european countries who are likely to accept cryptocurrencies, with or without regulations.
Europe next to Japan are one of those countries who show support over cryptos and if this good news will continue, the possibility of fully adaptation of cryptos in the global economy will likely to happen soon. I know regulations will go so far before the implementation but this will surely help the economy.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

this good news mate not only for the old bitcoiner's, is also for the people in Europe in this way people start to learn about bitcoin how it works and the importance of bitcoin as virtual cryptocurrency, hoping the other country follow to adopt bitcoin(cryptocurrency) as currency without to help for the community of their country.

Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:16:17 AM

This is not the first time that a certain country is talking about regulation. I also observed that every time we heard such news the crypto market will react because people will tend to panic and fear of regulation. But government could only regulate exchanges which in turn could benefit the users because we could be now protected from scam and fraud created by some of the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: