Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TEND - Tokenisation of luxury assets - LESS THAN 14 HOURS LEFT  (Read 17738 times)
tendswiss (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:12 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:15:11 PM by tendswiss

Very strange project. For a few months of participating in the bounty I received 1 token at a price $0.3 - great rewards Smiley

Are you sure you mean TEND? Only stakes are counted for now, we don't know how much tokens will it be per stake, and there distribution have not happened yet.

Your project laughed at the members of the campaign. I earned 1.7 tokens for the full bonus program. Those. = 0.51 dollars. Tell me, what do you think about the size of awards to the participants who promoted the project and helped you achieve a successful completion of the sale ??

1.7 Tokens are actually 17 Swiss Francs. And yes, we hoped to reach a higher goal in our Token Sale as well but just as the TEND Token Sale opened on 27th January 2018, the crypto-, as well as the traditional market, witnessed a sudden and sharp correction, creating enormous uncertainty in the markets. The after-effects of the shock are still being felt and back to buzz is by no means in sight. We do understand your frustration but this is surely also always the risk with such projects.

Building The TEND Community

In spite of our being far short of the funding amount of 30m CHF that we had aimed for, there are a number of very good reasons why the Token Sale has created enormous value for TEND. The biggest one is that our token sale has enabled us to build a strong community of supporters who will help us shape our business.

● We have attracted 500+ investors from across the globe and have created a strong and loyal community movement
● We have built a strong social media following
● Exceptional market presence was achieved through broad media coverage: approaching 100 media mentions incl. Reuters, Bloomberg, Nasdaq, VICE, CNBC, Coindesk, Business Insider, Cryptoninja, Cointelegraph

A Springboard for Our Product Launch

The lessons of the TEND Token Sale process will assist us as we further develop and bring our product to the market:

● The standard of compliance of the TEND Token Sale, including KYC and AML processes, has been a test bed for eventual customer onboarding following product launch in April
● The technical development of the ICO smart contract was successfully executed and tested, and can be used as the basis for the forthcoming ‘mini ICOs’ of asset tokenization; a fundamental piece of the TEND product
● We have created enormous interest amongst followers keen to be part of the initial product launch in April. Three times oversubscribed.

Our focus is now turning once again to product development. Even as we were focusing first and foremost on the Token Sale, we have still managed to source and tokenize a number of great assets, ready for the April launch of TEND.

This is just the first of many stepping stones on the TEND journey, as we seek to unlock the value of luxury assets and, with our community, tokenize the world.

Regarding the distribution of the bounty token: We will first manage all investors this week and start the bounty distribution first things first on Tuesday after the Easter break. Stay tuned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

Not even start but look like a dead project to me Grin, no info no dev team supporting this thread . Very sad sorry for all investors
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

Not even start but look like a dead project to me Grin, no info no dev team supporting this thread . Very sad sorry for all investors

You can find all the information on our website and our social channels. The funds we raised during the token sale will help us to bring the product to market in April and test the platform with the first 100 customers Smiley It does not look dead to us Wink
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

You can find all the information on our website and our social channels. The funds we raised during the token sale will help us to bring the product to market in April and test the platform with the first 100 customers Smiley It does not look dead to us Wink

it sounds good when there is a confirmation of a question that affects a project, hoping that the development continues so that everyone can feel
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

it sounds good when there is a confirmation of a question that affects a project, hoping that the development continues so that everyone can feel

To be honest, we were a bit quiet here because we were so busy wrapping up the Token Sale. In the near future, we plan to give much more feedback about the development of the project on a regular basis.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

Very strange project. For a few months of participating in the bounty I received 1 token at a price $0.3 - great rewards Smiley

Are you sure you mean TEND? Only stakes are counted for now, we don't know how much tokens will it be per stake, and there distribution have not happened yet.

Your project laughed at the members of the campaign. I earned 1.7 tokens for the full bonus program. Those. = 0.51 dollars. Tell me, what do you think about the size of awards to the participants who promoted the project and helped you achieve a successful completion of the sale ??

1.7 Tokens are actually 17 Swiss Francs. And yes, we hoped to reach a higher goal in our Token Sale as well but just as the TEND Token Sale opened on 27th January 2018, the crypto-, as well as the traditional market, witnessed a sudden and sharp correction, creating enormous uncertainty in the markets. The after-effects of the shock are still being felt and back to buzz is by no means in sight. We do understand your frustration but this is surely also always the risk with such projects.

Building The TEND Community

In spite of our being far short of the funding amount of 30m CHF that we had aimed for, there are a number of very good reasons why the Token Sale has created enormous value for TEND. The biggest one is that our token sale has enabled us to build a strong community of supporters who will help us shape our business.

● We have attracted 500+ investors from across the globe and have created a strong and loyal community movement
● We have built a strong social media following
● Exceptional market presence was achieved through broad media coverage: approaching 100 media mentions incl. Reuters, Bloomberg, Nasdaq, VICE, CNBC, Coindesk, Business Insider, Cryptoninja, Cointelegraph

A Springboard for Our Product Launch

The lessons of the TEND Token Sale process will assist us as we further develop and bring our product to the market:

● The standard of compliance of the TEND Token Sale, including KYC and AML processes, has been a test bed for eventual customer onboarding following product launch in April
● The technical development of the ICO smart contract was successfully executed and tested, and can be used as the basis for the forthcoming ‘mini ICOs’ of asset tokenization; a fundamental piece of the TEND product
● We have created enormous interest amongst followers keen to be part of the initial product launch in April. Three times oversubscribed.

Our focus is now turning once again to product development. Even as we were focusing first and foremost on the Token Sale, we have still managed to source and tokenize a number of great assets, ready for the April launch of TEND.

This is just the first of many stepping stones on the TEND journey, as we seek to unlock the value of luxury assets and, with our community, tokenize the world.

Regarding the distribution of the bounty token: We will first manage all investors this week and start the bounty distribution first things first on Tuesday after the Easter break. Stay tuned

is there already an exchange accepting tnd? do you have direct tnd to chf trades? chf to usd is roughly 10.5usd per chf not bad for a short advertising work for you
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:47:39 PM

From whitepaper:
In more detail, our token is issued as a participation certificate (without voting
rights) according to the Swiss Code of Obligations. This means, that token
holders are entitled to an annual dividend pursuant to Swiss corporate law.

How are you going to pay dividends to token holders? Are you going to convert profit to ETH and send ethers to holders of TEND token, proportional to amount of tokens they hold?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PrimeStar_Support

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

PrimeStar bitcointalk topic
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

When is it planned to list tokens for exchanges? And I would like to know on which exchanges the token will be traded.
cryptofane

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

please I didn't get my share of the tokens,And I can't find my data on spreadsheet,i worked 2 weeks on TEND Twitter Campaign,Did you distribute the tokens or not, and why don't my data exist even though it was there?

NOBT  ▌WNOBT
Take care of your financial privacy  ▌A blockchain loyalty scheme and more (http://nobt.info/)
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

Dear @tendswiss!

You promised us to fix the calculations of our rewards, based on the total number of tokens sold. So, we need to get our tokens, based on the total number of 4,000 tokens, i.e. 2000 for each of the two campaigns.

However, you distribute to us the reward somewhat less - 3318 tokens.

So - our question for you: where are our missing 682 tokens?

Your Bounty Hunters

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
cryptofane

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

please I didn't get my share of the tokens,And I can't find my data on spreadsheet,i worked 2 weeks on TEND Twitter Campaign,Did you distribute the tokens or not, and why don't my data exist even though it was there?
You have distributed the tokens, please. I want to know when the tokens have been distributed and why I have not yet received my reward.

NOBT  ▌WNOBT
Take care of your financial privacy  ▌A blockchain loyalty scheme and more (http://nobt.info/)
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

i hope this project will success and get best price on exchange.
keep spirit developers and team, i will follow developments on the tread.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

we are already in the last weeks of april and still there is no advancement on the roadmap and no news about what is happening. i think this project is already dead.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

Dev Update

Dear all, a quick update on some developments on our side.

Notably, Apple has approved last week our TEND Life iOS app and it’s ready for the first customers. We will selectively give access to the first customers that have signed up and have committed to provide continuous feedback to improve the product even further.

On May 3rd we have a special event in Zurich, Switzerland where the first TEND assets will be revealed to the invited audience. We are excited to see the sparks in the eyes of those invitees once they see and touch the unique investment opportunities in real life.

Marco Abele, our CEO, has just returned from Asia where he was promoting TEND in various high net worth communities and met with a number of asset providers in the region. The excitement in Asia for TEND is amazingly high, we have identified a number of local partners that wish to be part of TEND and provide unique assets to the platform. This will take over the next months to materialize but it is a very promising development and outlook to us.

Equally, we have also talked to exchanges in Asia to list TND tokens. They have been all impressed by the compliant issuance we have undertaken; it’s now on their task to obtain the necessary license to hold security tokens. Once they have progressed, they are very interested in having TEND as one of their first security tokens to be listed. Same developments apply to other exchanges in Europe. We will keep you updated on any progress.

Lastly, Marco will be speaking at a few conferences in May / June to position TEND as one of the very few projects that has actually launched a product in the sphere of asset tokenizing on a blockchain. We are spearheading this development.

Thanks all for your support! Let’s continue to create a world of life enriching investments!
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

we are already in the last weeks of april and still there is no advancement on the roadmap and no news about what is happening. i think this project is already dead.

We are far away from being dead. Just super busy. It's true that we neglected the community work a little bit but we wanted to drive the product and launch with all our effort. This will change in the near future. We have planned much more regular updates from our side.

Stay tuned.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

We are far away from being dead. Just super busy. It's true that we neglected the community work a little bit but we wanted to drive the product and launch with all our effort. This will change in the near future. We have planned much more regular updates from our side.

Stay tuned.
This is good news. It would be great if you published them at least once every two weeks. Do you plan to list your token on such centralized exchanges as Kucoin or Cryptopia?
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

Stay tuned.
This is good news. It would be great if you published them at least once every two weeks. Do you plan to list your token on such centralized exchanges as Kucoin or Cryptopia?

That's what we have planned. Yes.

Currently, we cannot reveal any information on possible Exchanges but we promise you to keep you updated on any development. It’s up to the exchanges to get the appropriate licenses to trade security tokens such as ours - they are working towards this goal as it’s a key element of their future business and recently mentioned targets around Q2 2018 to have achieved this
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

Members of the campaign bounty received a small award. At the same time, I believe that the project can be successful. now the main thing is to enter into good exchanges

EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

I do not agree with this point of view. Availability of the exchanges earlier than the project shows a good product at least in the beta version can be harmful, because until that moment it's just speculation. More importantly - what will the team show in the implementation of the roadmap, i.e. the fundamental basis of the project. Listing on good exchanges is also important, but secondary.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓