Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is down / All Market is RED - Can you suggest best ICO to invest now?  (Read 1124 times)
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

I joined and invest in Lympo.io monetizing sports and health data via blockchain. It is very promising, sports and health are in demand. They will not be lost in human living. The CEO is always updating on YouTube and their tokens were sold very quickly. They have a well known and highly experienced advisors who were interviewed during the campaign. Famous athletes, sports mentors are also involved. This is a great project because the whole world joins sports and values ​​health.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlenDel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

The company strives for your best results and strives to become the head of the market! Excellent project, excellent product, excellent team and promotion of the company does not cause us any doubts about their success https://pecun.io
Crypto-Currencies
are a part of the future.
What we do know for certain is that cryptocurrencies and crypto assets are definitely a part of the future. They will be continued to be developed and their use-cases will be adapted further. They have revolutionized payments, transactions and other markets and will soon become established as the new standard. https://pecun.io
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

Hi everyone!

Bitcoin is down, thus All Market is RED. In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Two of the best ICO for me for now is globcoin and pecunio. You can check their website, globcoin.io and for pecunio, pecun.io. Check both their white paper and the team, and how the project are going etc. These two fits and qualified for my ICO research so far.
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

ico is also falling, breaking the trend, but this time you can invest in the previous high-quality currency, it is the best opportunity to intervene
CoinManiaOfficial (OP)

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

Its going down again. Jesus!!
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

Check out some tech based ICOs.
AlenDel

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

An excellent pre-ICO project has been assembled. Whoever failed to invest in pre-ICO can register at https://pecun.io and get a 10% discount.
"The golden PECUNIO token will be as close to the ideal currency as you can get.
https://pecun.io/
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

Last time there are so many ico and I often face with scams, fortunately (last time it was GIZA project), I didn't participate in them, but now i check the ico very hard. My favorits now are KYClegal and Play2Live. KYClegal will develop system of user verification, Play2Live is platform for gamers and eSports fans. The both projects receive the score 8 of 10 from me.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Signals Network - Marketplace of data science powered signals for trading cryptocurrencies. 15 days to token sale
Kryll - AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE- It is about 20 days to tokensale end . Also %10 bonus campaign is going on for 2 days.

I trust this two project.
bitcoinkandy91

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

I would like to recommend Thrive ico.I will be think it's the best ico. Bitcoin fell temporarily and it will be ok in slowly.
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

UCash is a good ICO out there right now that is really cheap and can double in price in the matter of days. They have some good bounties to earn some free coins, and recently was in the Top 50 in market cap before fading to the second page of the coinmarkecap rankings. It is a project dealing with some scaling issues, but seems to be a solid project with a working product, that is off to a good start.  You can also purchase UCash with fiat currencies, which makes it more attractive to some, especially when your dealing with deposit and purchase limits at other exchanges. Here is a link to the UCash website to sign up and get free UCash for completing bounties:

https://portal.u.cash/account/register&referrerid=283577

While they make you wait 30 days for bounty withdrawal, new purchases of UCash are available for withdrawal immediately after fiat currency payment has cleared and tokens are deposited into your account. You can either store them in your UCash wallet or take them to BTC-Alpha Exchange and trade them for BTC, ETH, XMR, or other cryptocurrencies. If you already have some UCash and are looking for a link to the BTC-Alpha trading platform, use the one below.

https://btc-alpha.com/?r=69059

While I'm planning on holding long on this ICO project, you should do your own research on UCash prior to investing as I am no expert in the field of cryptocurrency trading. I am an amateur investor who plays trends and this coin seems to be trending upward after the initial price drop once the ICO hit BTC-Alpha. I know I will definitely be trying some of the other coins I see on here out, hope you guys give UCash a look as well.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
Monica_Hamm

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Did you check about TORQ Coin?
AlenDel

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

About the rating on icorating, I'm very pleasantly surprised, because the companies that are not there, I generally never consider.
One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development! https://pecun.io/

CoinManiaOfficial (OP)

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Thanks everyone for sharing your valuable thoughts. This was useful.
daow403

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

Today is another day of decline, and I feel that we have to go further down. Recently, the supervision of various countries has started and the impact on prices has been very big.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

Today is another day of decline, and I feel that we have to go further down. Recently, the supervision of various countries has started and the impact on prices has been very big.

I very much hope that in a few weeks the downward trend will change and the market will start to grow, the portfolio in the drawdown is approximately 50% of the January prices

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

Everything down also mood the same! No one knows whats going on!
But  I think that ETH will start grow soon!
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Don't worry abut the bitcoin Proce, just look out for ICOs with a good working protottype of the product, great team and ofcourse good hype and big community of investors

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

I like 0X.About the current market I think this is another sell off from people who purchased at 6k. I'm anticipating allot of these large sell offs on bitcoins way back up to its highs.
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

Yes in this bear market, it is the best time to join in ICOs. Better yet, if you join the ICO during the private presale stage, you get bonuses even higher than in crowdsale.

This is what we do - we pool funds for our members such that ordinary people can participate in private presales with high investment minimum for higher discounts and bonuses.  Currently, we are pooling for a very hyped ICO where we pooled for 200ETH in one day for the ICO team.

Do join our community through the links below and see for yourselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: