Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in selling coins at BTC China prices? (with escrow)  (Read 1423 times)
brunposta (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:31:16 AM

Hi,

I live in China and I've noticed nobody is offering a service to allow people to easily and safely sell their bitocins at chinese prices.
I can receive them, sell them locally, get paid and send you a TT transfer (with minimal bank charges) from Hong Kong ALL THE SAME DAY. And 90% of the times you will get the founds within the next working day.
Since this is time consuming, I will offer this service only to 10 people, for trading amounts starting 5000 usd (or ~10 BTC or ~500 LTC).
I will retain 40% of the profits, you get 60% (if you want the escrow service you will pay for the small charges).
If you want to handle things, you can create your own BTC China account, sell the coins by yourself, and just use our service to cash back the CNY into USD fast and easily.
This is a low risk, high profit, potentially long term business, and you won't probably find other offers like this, so be fast and PM me if you are interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dalamchops

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:13:33 PM

Can you link a HK bank account to BTC China?? I have lots of family there.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:23:07 PM

I think yes...

howtobuy

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:05:40 AM

what can be escrow agent for this trade?
Gimmoroy
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:57:35 AM

Hi,

I live in China and I've noticed nobody is offering a service to allow people to easily and safely sell their bitocins at chinese prices.
I can receive them, sell them locally, get paid and send you a TT transfer (with minimal bank charges) from Hong Kong ALL THE SAME DAY. And 90% of the times you will get the founds within the next working day.
Since this is time consuming, I will offer this service only to 10 people, for trading amounts starting 5000 usd (or ~10 BTC or ~500 LTC).
I will retain 40% of the profits, you get 60% (if you want the escrow service you will pay for the small charges).
If you want to handle things, you can create your own BTC China account, sell the coins by yourself, and just use our service to cash back the CNY into USD fast and easily.
This is a low risk, high profit, potentially long term business, and you won't probably find other offers like this, so be fast and PM me if you are interested.

Last time I read your posts, it was Chile..

Hi

In Chile we don't really have a way to easily buy and sell Bitcoins at decent spreads.
If you have Chilean pesos and want BTC all you can do is international wires (which costs a LOT in Chile) or search for a one to one private exchange trough Localbitcoins.
So, I want to start a professional exchange that: rely on a liquid, bigger exchange for transactions (trough API), with cold storage, double authentication, physical backups, DDos protection, all the amenities... you get the point.
I will not be the coder of the site, so, I need some with provable experience to help me setting up the site (or at least part of it).
Your language can be either English or Spanish as well (Italian is welcome too) and you don't need to live in Chile.
IF you fit to the task, you can get cash payments, a share in the exchange or a combination of the two.

PM me coders! :-)

Bruno

Looks like you live somewhere in Nigeria..
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:03:03 AM

The Nigerian Prince has returned.
dominicwin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:20:44 AM

hahah! have the Nigerian scammers come to bitcoin?

I have 27 million USD in bitcoin and must get it out of my country!

CUBAN CIGARS for Sale - Full Boxes and Individual Cigars https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299151.0
Austrian GOLD 1oz PHILHARMONICS -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330401.0
BUYING BTC HERE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334920.0
aspiring

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:05:05 AM

hahah! have the Nigerian scammers come to bitcoin?

I have 27 million USD in bitcoin and must get it out of my country!

Lol, this is pretty entertaining.

In all seriousness though, I have been offering the same service (BTC -> CNY -> AUD/USD) to a number of people now over the past month, after successfully trialling the process with my own funds. And am happy to help out if people here are serious.

I could be wrong, but from my experience, same day is simply not possible unless you have your own money acting as a buffer. BTCChina for instance takes 1 business day to send you the funds to your local Chinese bank account.

Just a bit about me,

I'm an Australian Born Chinese, and have been doing arbitrage with Mtgox since spreads started appearing due to their liquidity issues, have moved on to BTCChina and other major Chinese exchanges since the spreads have been far wider. An example of which would be that massive rally earlier this week, where at one stage there was a 58% arbitrage spread. By taking it then would pretty much guarantee a solid ROI, which is way better than a gamble on it's continuous astronomical rise.

I believe a mixture of speculation and arbitrage yields the best results, as both hold two very distinct risk profiles that complement each other during different stages of the cycle.

My skype id is "aspiringentrepreneur", feel free to add me to discuss things further.

Look forward to our chat to see how we can best help each other.

Cryptocurrency Consulting, www.globalbtc.com
Arbitrage and investment PE Fund, www.bitcoinsreserve.com
Bitcoin accepting Consumer Electronics E-tailer, www.millennius.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: