Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Takes a "New Strategy"?  (Read 185 times)
alamin09 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 07:41:46 PM by alamin09

Good day everyone,
I am here, for sucking knowledge about the present condition of BTC. Recently they overcome gradually their crucial moment. We see, every moment somehow it is changed. But the change is different. If we see the change of past, we can realize definitely. So, I seem they take a new policy to grow up their goal.
That's all my imagination. Grin Grin

What do you think?
Please know me, To take me a correct decision to invest here. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Good day everyone,
I am here, for sucking knowledge about the present condition of BTC. Recently they overcome gradually their crucial moment. We see, every moment somehow it is changed. But the change is different. If we see the change of past, we can realize definitely. So, I seem they take a new policy to grow up their goal.

What do you think?
Please know me, To take me a correct decision to invest here. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bitcoin does not change, maybe you are referring to its value. The present movement of bitcoins value cannot be a result of a new strategy but rather it is still the normal movement of the market or the so-called volatility. If we look at bitcoin at a short term of time and that is a span of 1 year and below then of course there is always a temporary crash of value. But if we look at bitcoin over a long period of time over 1 year and up, we will see that its pattern is always going up due to the demand over its limited supply.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

What do you mean by "change its strategy"? Bitcoin does not change its strategy. Its prices change because it is volatile in nature. Its price changes is influenced by events and happenings in the crypto world. Its sudden dump is not caused by strategy changes, it is actually under markey recovery. You would want to read more in this forum before making misleading conclusions.

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

New policy? Possibility of a new policy is just a matter of block rewards. because the supply of bitcoin for mining will soon run out there may be a new policy related to the difficulty level of the block to be added. if other bitcoin related issues I think will still fit the initial rule.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

Good day everyone,

What do you think?
The only thing that is changing here is the value of bitcoin. Its characteristics and how it works never changed since the beginning. I think your imagination is the trend of bitcoin itself. I also do not advice that you should invest in bitcoin. Try to read more suck knowledge from others simultaneously. By doing that, you will be able to make your own decisions in your investments and will not blame others.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

there is no new strategy to invest in bitcoin. The value of one bitcoin agreed upon will be determined on the basis of supply and demand balance. This is the eternal law of economics. The value will be determined on the basis of supply and demand balance. This is the eternal law of economics.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

no one carries a strategy but it is the market demand that brings it all, based on the balance of the economy and the demand that will always exist, and the bitcoin itself will not change only that changes the ever-changing market share.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

I totally agree! After turmoil, Bitcoin has come up with a new strategy in the currency market. To develop stable and secure for all who participate in bitcoin. How to make bitcoin come into use in everyday life so people can know about bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Im not seeing any change in strategy for bitcoin. Its all the same
The value changes of course, to begin with, we know already that bitcoin iz volatile, added with fud and negativity by government and central banks attacking bitcoin rhat could be the strategic change you mean. But for bitcoin its still the same.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

Good day everyone,

What do you think?

First of all you must correct your grammar and provide more details in your statement so that it can be understand easily what topic do you want to discuss. But base on crucial study in your statement. Do you mean BTC overcome the bear market right? It's​ too early to tell that since last month. BTC also climb up from 7k to 10k+ in a week. BTC is still on that mark and any FUD can change the flow.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

-snip-

First of all you must correct your grammar and provide more details in your statement so that it can be understand easily what topic do you want to discuss. But base on crucial study in your statement. Do you mean BTC overcome the bear market right? It's​ too early to tell that since last month. BTC also climb up from 7k to 10k+ in a week. BTC is still on that mark and any FUD can change the flow.

Haha. I was thinking the same thing. His post on this thread doesn't make sense at all. The only tin I was able to understand was that the price of bitcoin has finally improved and surpassed a very crucial phase. The grammar syntax is all messed up. Google translate, maybe?

Good day everyone,

What do you think?

Anyway, I think you are referring if there's some kind of strategy behind the movement of the coins int he market or anything that somehow affects the current price of bitcoin. Well, there are no strategies. Just old plain factors affecting the market such Law of Supply and Demand, FUD's, investor coming in, some manipulation, etc. Nobody controls bitcoin so nobody actually know what price it will have after a while.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

Good day everyone,

What do you think?

Now the price of bitcoin crossed the value of 8300$,as compare to last year value 19,000$ it will be low.If you had analysis the crypto currency market.You will come to know one thing.You can inverse in bitcoin now,when the price increase.Ofcouse you will get profit from it.Now the price is looks low as compared to 10,000$.You can inverse now and get profit at 10,000$.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

Good day everyone,

What do you think?

I think.nothing is change in bitcoin. However you are referring to strategy? What do you mean by that? I thought that nothing will be change into it but in only don't thing and that will be the value or the cost of it.  There are many speculation that we can see or we can hear but one thing that I'm pretty sure and that will be no one can predict the actual movement of it's value at the market in the near future. However, the fluctuations of it are typically normal movement because all we know that btc built with a strong and high volatility so  it will always be possible to ups and down movement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

Investment strategy The most important thing is, you must understand the ups and downs of prices on the vendor. Because ups and downs of prices are the basic key to profit from cryptocurrency.
Where to buy a coin when the price drops and sell it again when the price goes up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: