Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 x ANTMINER S9 for sale  (Read 292 times)
lesamgd (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 04:58:44 PM by lesamgd

Want to sell my miners together, used for a month, still under warranty...
2 x S9 13.5 THs
2 x S9 14 THs
4 x Bitmain PSU
free: LAN cables, power cables (EU)
Total price: 14.600$

I accept PayPal, Wire transfer or BTC. Escrow is also an option.
Shipping will be calculated based on your location and shipping method. This is your expense.
For customs purposes I can provide you with an invoice.

BR,

Alex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

2 x S9 13.5 THs
2 x S9 14 THs
4 x Bitmain PSU

Shipping will be calculated based on your location and shipping method. This is your expense.

BR,

Alex

your location
lesamgd (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

Belgrade, Serbia
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Belgrade, Serbia

Hi,
I offer you 1600,-$ a pcs, since this is the correct pricing at the moment.
1720,-$ With PSU pr pcs.
I will arrange Pick-up with TNT.
Please send a picture with your username at Bitcoin Talk with the miners....Safety :-)

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
lesamgd (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

Belgrade, Serbia

Hi,
1720,-$ With PSU pr pcs.
Please send a picture with your username at Bitcoin Talk with the miners....Safety :-)

Thanks for the offer, but I will pass.
As for the safety, no problem, but the price pp would need to go up.

Have a great day
LavaJack

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

Belgrade, Serbia

Hi,
1720,-$ With PSU pr pcs.

Just curious, where are you getting $1,720 from? Bitmain's March batch price for S9 alone was $2,320. They sold out immediately and the buyer pays shipping and customs. If you're buying on this site, you are probably getting same day shipping.
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

mining has been something i have been curious about for a long time. how many bitcoins can i mine with this each month?
LavaJack

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

mining has been something i have been curious about for a long time. how many bitcoins can i mine with this each month?

Go to http://whattomine.com/ and hit the ASIC tab. SHA-256 should have 13500 and 1200W. Click calculate. It will give you a current rate of revenue.
lesamgd (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Yes, its best that you use the calculator.
Here is the link where you can see the avg. hash rate of one of my miners, 14 THs... https://imgur.com/4xpDE6c
Electricity price is the most important thing for you...according to my experience, the average is between 1350-1400W per hour for 14THs...

Mark Baum

Activity: 51
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

Belgrade, Serbia

Hi,
1720,-$ With PSU pr pcs.

Just curious, where are you getting $1,720 from? Bitmain's March batch price for S9 alone was $2,320. They sold out immediately and the buyer pays shipping and customs. If you're buying on this site, you are probably getting same day shipping.
Yes...that was then...this is now. Metrics are drastically different. 1- those buyers made a very foolish purchase. 2- these units are down to $10.00 per day. I have bought many S9's over the years and never paid more than $1500 when the metrics were as they are now. Many of those at $1250.00. Things change very quickly in this world. There is about to be a Sea of these units entering the market. Most of those selling them, paid way too much for the units. In the very near future S9's will be selling for $1200.00 per unit no PSU. There are 3 products on the Bitmain page right now for sale that have been there for days. 1 is the L3+. 3 weeks ago you could sell an L3+ in this forum for $4500.00 very quickly. Today....not so much. 
Paycheck

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Xircom is right, OP  You are seriously overpriced.  Consider yourself lucky to get $1500 US Dollars each.

What's that?  You bought in a frenzy as bitcoin prices were blasting to da moon?  That's your problem.

Weak hands will sell now, it's a buyers's market.  Few things make me happier than seeing ASIC prices plummet.   Cool

Knowledgeable, experienced crypto people know that the thing to do now is to HODL.

I am HODLing and mining.
LavaJack

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:45:28 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 06:06:38 PM by LavaJack

Belgrade, Serbia

Hi,
1720,-$ With PSU pr pcs.

Yes...that was then...this is now. Metrics are drastically different. 1- those buyers made a very foolish purchase. 2- these units are down to $10.00 per day. I have bought many S9's over the years and never paid more than $1500 when the metrics were as they are now. Many of those at $1250.00. Things change very quickly in this world. There is about to be a Sea of these units entering the market. Most of those selling them, paid way too much for the units. In the very near future S9's will be selling for $1200.00 per unit no PSU. There are 3 products on the Bitmain page right now for sale that have been there for days. 1 is the L3+. 3 weeks ago you could sell an L3+ in this forum for $4500.00 very quickly. Today....not so much.  

I must respectfully disagree with your opinion. And here's why. It is a known fact that Bitmain oversold their D3 product. People were seeing upwards of $300/day profit while there was hype around the release. By the time the last D3's were delivered, the profit was lower than $2/day. What did people do? They started panic selling their D3s on the internet, for as low as $500. The fear in the market was so bad, some guy posted a video of throwing his D3 to a fire. What has happened to the D3 profitability since then? It has come up (albeit a little relatively), and return on investment is still in sight. And if you bought in for $500, my guess is that you're going to make a pretty penny off of someone else's fear. But, you cannot make a ROI if you get scared and cut off your miners based on current metrics. Manufacturers know when a market is oversaturated and will not produce more if it cuts into their own profits. Historically, my ASIC miners have always returned a profit. I expect that to be no different. What I do know is that with fiat pullbacks in the market, other miners get out every time and coin revenue shoots higher. I agree that basing your purchasing decisions on current HIGH USD profitability of ASICs is dumb because that is when the manufacturers known the most demand is available. Because of that common sentiment, Bitmain cannot sell S9s when USD profitability is low. It is a cyclical market. If you are a cryptocurrency bull, then you buy miners when there is a pullback in fiat value knowing that your coin revenue will be higher. And a justification for a lower price point on an S9 by saying "oh look where the current metrics are," would be just as foolish for a seller to believe as a buyer that buys when profitability is high. I believe that if you buy an S9 right now while the market is pulling back at FMV and next day shipping, your numbers are going to look fantastic in 6 months. Buying at 40% off FMV is taking advantage of someone else's fear and the buyer is the one that is doing the scamming. A seller could easily make that money back if they have the infrastructure to run it. Just my 2satoshis.
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

Go to http://whattomine.com/ and hit the ASIC tab. SHA-256 should have 13500 and 1200W. Click calculate. It will give you a current rate of revenue.
I love this community. thank you for the reply man. It was a very good website to use for calculations of mining. Now I am going to read up on mining!!
LavaJack

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

I love this community. thank you for the reply man. It was a very good website to use for calculations of mining. Now I am going to read up on mining!!

No problem! I hope you find mining as fun and profitable as I have Smiley Good luck!
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Belgrade, Serbia

Hi,
1720,-$ With PSU pr pcs.

I must respectfully disagree with your opinion. And here's why. It is a known fact that Bitmain oversold their D3 product. People were seeing upwards of $300/day profit while there was hype around the release. By the time the last D3's were delivered, the profit was lower than $2/day. What did people do? They started panic selling their D3s on the internet, for as low as $500. The fear in the market was so bad, some guy posted a video of throwing his D3 to a fire. What has happened to the D3 profitability since then? It has come up (albeit a little relatively), and return on investment is still in sight. And if you bought in for $500, my guess is that you're going to make a pretty penny off of someone else's fear. But, you cannot make a ROI if you get scared and cut off your miners based on current metrics. Manufacturers know when a market is oversaturated and will not produce more if it cuts into their own profits. Historically, my ASIC miners have always returned a profit. I expect that to be no different. What I do know is that with fiat pullbacks in the market, other miners get out every time and coin revenue shoots higher. I agree that basing your purchasing decisions on current HIGH USD profitability of ASICs is dumb because that is when the manufacturers known the most demand is available. Because of that common sentiment, Bitmain cannot sell S9s when USD profitability is low. It is a cyclical market. If you are a cryptocurrency bull, then you buy miners when there is a pullback in fiat value knowing that your coin revenue will be higher. And a justification for a lower price point on an S9 by saying "oh look where the current metrics are," would be just as foolish for a seller to believe as a buyer that buys when profitability is high. I believe that if you buy an S9 right now while the market is pulling back at FMV and next day shipping, your numbers are going to look fantastic in 6 months. Buying at 40% off FMV is taking advantage of someone else's fear and the buyer is the one that is doing the scamming. A seller could easily make that money back if they have the infrastructure to run it. Just my 2satoshis.

Well put!   Agree with you here.

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
Mark Baum

Activity: 51
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

Belgrade, Serbia

Hi,
1720,-$ With PSU pr pcs.

I'm confused. Looking that I would have to say you are agreeing with me. You just have the timing wrong. Buying S9's will surely be a good idea at some point, but NOT at over $2,000.00. S9's have only recently sold for over 2k for the first time in the last 3 months. You also don't take into account the gargantuan reseller purchases that are floating out there that will NEVER be sold at a profit. THAT's what brought D3's to bargain prices. NOT miners selling them. It was stupid reseller speculators out for a quick buck. It is repeating in the L3+ and the S9 markets now. If you're paying 2k plus for a late cycle technology ASIC to make $8.00 per day, well then you're just not very bright.
     I can tell you're relatively new at this as you completely overlook a dynamic will is singlehandedly destroying your premise. Due to the hardware glut, Difficulty is going UP while asset prices are going DOWN. Your other fatal mistake is you aren't aware of the ensuing 10nm tech and massive ASIC production competition on the horizon. But that's okay. You go ahead and scoop up all the $2500.00 S9's you can. There is a very real reason Bitmain is cleaning out all their inventory and dumping it on the market. They are spooling up for new releases. By the way, you are not using the  term "ROI" correctly. You've got a LOT of learning to do. Get to it.
LavaJack

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:06:44 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 03:28:51 PM by LavaJack

It was stupid reseller speculators out for a quick buck.
Provided without empirical evidence.

I can tell you're relatively new at this as you completely overlook a dynamic will is singlehandedly destroying your premise.
You've got a LOT of learning to do. Get to it.
Attacks that add no value to the argument.

you aren't aware of the ensuing 10nm tech and massive ASIC production competition on the horizon.
Assumption.

If you're paying 2k plus for a late cycle technology ASIC to make $8.00 per day
Sure, at $7,800 BTC. So when BTC price goes up to new ATH, you effectively made 4 times what you thot was $8 now.

Bitmain is spooling up for new releases.
True, to be seen at Q4 of 2018.

By the way, you are not using the  term "ROI" correctly.
You're correct, sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant payback and consequently profit range.

If you remember,
I must respectfully disagree
It was never my intention to produce emotion from you. Please have a blessed and happy weekend  Smiley
lap88

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

2 x S9 13.5 THs
2 x S9 14 THs
4 x Bitmain PSU
free: LAN cables, power cables (EU)

BR,

Alex

What about $11.5k? I am in a neighboring country, so if you agree with the price, we can meet somewhere in the middle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: