Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost All Currencies Down (RED DAYS)  (Read 665 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

What happened today? As i saw in the market almost all the currencies is down even the BTC is super down. Is time to buy or not? Or do  we need now to sell what we hold or not? For you what is your best opinion or best strategy or best advice to all newbie.

as prices keep falling, better wait for the price of bitcoin stable, if it is stable I think it's a good time to buy. but I am waiting for the price touched $7k to buy. In addition, I also bought some altcoin which are great discount Smiley

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

I thought this bloodbath would only be on January but unusual things happen that it's even worse this time. I dont want to FUD but this seems to be weird. First quarter of 2018 is such a roller coaster ride, hope the market would recover and I also wish that this dip is only about Tether and Chinese New Year. Just keep hodling, crypto would't end tonight and we must endure to stay.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

Main stream phase is dying off, people are losing interest, cashing out profit even from these prices and etc...

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

I think this downfall is not actual; it appears to be artificially created by speculators; cheaters and also big whales seem to be engaged in it.  Rumors are being spread like one rumour that India is banning bitcoin though it is not true Indian Government is though arranging to take steps to watch and regulate the misuse by anti social elements, terror funding or money laundering etc.
Under these circumstances; investors are advised not to behave in panic; just have patience; and for coverage of losses you may buy more at current rates provided you are having surplus funds.
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

guys and ladies , there isn't much left to sell for most of us who bought in the last months Grin Grin
I'm just happy i didn't buy yesterday...again thinking this is the dip.
Sure it will be up again, what goes down will go up, right?

Point is why did thisdrop this much. chinese new year is bullshit, chinese don't but that many presents so they need billions from crypto. Wtf do they buy for their family..private islands?

Jp morgan, ceo doesn't cut it either, his doughter has money in bitcoin lol

Korea, india have never said they will ban crypto, they just want it to stop being the wild west of money. They wanna tax it, which is very normal and nothing to get hyped about.

Combination of these factors are also no explanation.

Probably news will come that it is a buyers market now and a lot of people will flock to buy hoping to ride the wave.........in the meantime i refuse to have an heart attack from the drops, since it seems it will drop a bit more. I don't expect it to drop much further, if it does almost all coins will be back to prices of before the big rise of few months back...which may be a good thing for the market. Obviously some of us will be screwed unless you have the funds to accumulate coins this cheap and wait for it to rise.

Some peole will make shitloads of money soon.....others who bought at alltime highs and holded ( as they were advised ) will be pretty pissed.

Moon , moon,   where are you mommy lol
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

if you have some bitcoin, hold it, if you want buy, you need wait until stable. the price usually always down when chinese new year coming

Sir,  I think you have a major point here because once there is a global festival there is always an increase in the demand function of money. From what i read the Chinese New Year is celebrated at the start of the first calendar month. You can read more about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year.
Whenever there is an increase in the demand for money, investors would want sell some of their portfolio for cash thereby bringing down the price of money in this case bitcoin.

HOMT

Powered by,
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

I think, here is the reason  Wink

INDIA’S finance minster Arun Jaitley used his budget speech today to slam cryptocurrencies and has promised his right-wing BJP government will do everything to discontinue the use of bitcoin and other virtual currencies in India.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/913071/bitcoin-india-Arun-Jaitley-budget-BJP-Modi-cryptocurrencies

Dont panic, be rational. Dnot let the whales disorient you.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

What happened today? As i saw in the market almost all the currencies is down even the BTC is super down. Is time to buy or not? Or do  we need now to sell what we hold or not? For you what is your best opinion or best strategy or best advice to all newbie.

Selling now I think it's a mistake. If you have some spare cash you should invest it, I don't think BTC is gonna go much more down in the coming days. If you wanna play it safe invest half right now and half in a couple of days.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

A common phenomenon for the market , this had to happen . Great uncle decided to buy cheap BTC . just don't panic and sell all in the negative , everything will be fine and will go to growth
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Main stream phase is dying off, people are losing interest, cashing out profit even from these prices and etc...

mainstream is not something that dies off suddenly! the start of it was not ages ago either. it has not even been 1 month since hitting mainstream how can it die?

and as for people, those who found out about cryptocurrencies are just getting interested. unless you believe all of them have ADD then losing interest is not a possibility.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
coinobserver

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

There was a time when 40,000 Bitcoins would only buy you a crappy pizza! Now look at the price.

Cryptocurrency investing is for patient people who don't sell when everyone else is selling. That's when they buy.
sentinus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

I think red days are not bad. It is chance to buy again. BTC will increase when this bad news are over.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

Everyone is afraid of these dumps as an apocalypse, but I would in your place fill the pockets with cheap but quite promising coins. The market took such a cyclical appearance and this dump followed by the same rapid pump
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

I think it is time to hold whatever you have. Because, if you sell your coins now, it is an extremely big probability that you will have big losses. Be patient and wait for better prices.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Machine Funk

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

Its raining blood out there. Everything is red. I have faith in bitcoin and I know wall this nonesense with china and india will be over soon.
Noone needs them anyway. Lets get rid of the weak hands.

I think it is time to hold whatever you have. Because, if you sell your coins now, it is an extremely big probability that you will have big losses. Be patient and wait for better prices.

Lets hope people listen to this advice.
Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

I advise you not to panic. Closer to the spring, everything stabilizes.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

I think, here is the reason  Wink

INDIA’S finance minster Arun Jaitley used his budget speech today to slam cryptocurrencies and has promised his right-wing BJP government will do everything to discontinue the use of bitcoin and other virtual currencies in India.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/913071/bitcoin-india-Arun-Jaitley-budget-BJP-Modi-cryptocurrencies

Dont panic, be rational. Dnot let the whales disorient you.

Shit country and shit goverment why you are bother about India. They are not biggest invested country on bitcoin. If the bitcoin banned in that country also they use it. Such a worst corrupted country is that. I think you are belongs to India. I do not want to explain about your countries. Here in my country too large number of labours from your country only.
They do not have big knowledge about the crypto currency at all.

All the investors are supporting with the price drop many whales are investing on other side. After they played their games you will find the bitcoin price and other alts bump in the chart.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

Some says that Tether is behinnd of all of this but I would say that bitcoin price going down it's something normal and people have said here on this forum that a big correction eventually will come and I think this is it. However , I hope that Tether situation will be fixed and the markets can start the recovering process.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

i joined with cypto 5 months ago and this is the first time i saw such a huge dip.some are telling cryptocurrency going to end.some are taking about burst bubble.some are telling about Chinese new year/USA economy and India cryptocurrency ban.what ever the reason depression is unbearable.my portfolio shows 50% drop.what is the best thing to do this moment?my personal opinion is HOLD.just hold your cryptocurencis and wait and study market movements.im sure market get stabbilize in near future and will start to rise again soon.dont be panic dont sell your coins.usually there is a dip after rise there was  a huge rise during last December and early jan.this is the expected dip.this is not end of cryptocurrency.you will be some where superior stage than late dec in next month(MARCH).goodluck happy future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

Yes in this week almost all the currency value have been reduced I doubt because of the koria and the japan wrong statement that they will ban the bitcoin  but I think it will never happen
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: