Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Bitcoin Exchange Project - Joint Venture?  (Read 424 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:51:36 PM

Ok so long story short my name is Owen and I am a designer/student. I am also the founder of BTCSense which is a new UK Bitcoin Exchange that I have been working on while also experimenting with other various Bitcoin related projects. BTCSense at the moment is a rather basic exchange at the moment, and as a designer I honestly lack some of the programming skills necessary to really get the project of the ground. I have a list of big milestones that I would like to achieve before an operational launch of the service.

Requirements:
1) Automation - At the moment all the prices must be set manually, this is very impractical given the nature of Bitcoin so automating the prices would be a big milestone.
2) Bitcoin Stock - Obviously a sizable amount of Bitcoin in stock would be necessary to supply the exchange, the idea is to scale up but an initial stock of Bitcoins would be necessary.

I feel that these issues could easily be resolved with the right people on board, this is why I am interested in a Joint Venture. So if you happen to be a UK Bitcoin user with programming skills, relevant experience and/or Bitcoins sock then perhaps we could work together. Fortunately the foundations are already in place for a great exchange to evolve, the site is already ranking in the top page of Google for UK specific searches. The idea now as I mentioned earlier is simply to scale up. Here is a link to the site if you want to check it out. www.btcsense.co.uk

Note: I am currently optimizing the exchange using a new CDN so you might encounter some page speed/HTML issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: