Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MOAI : #UPGRADED #KICKSTARTER FOR ICOs - SUPERIOR SECURITY + FEATURES  (Read 304 times)
Plie

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

That FoxViking thing is clever I have to say ! It is not the revolutionary new incredible quantum thing, but yet it is surely quite sturdy a lot ! I am excited seeing it at work !

Cheers
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samuel Webber

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

Interesting Project.

Will the coins be listed on other markets or just on the MOAI website (I see you are going to have a market there).

Hello Samuel !

Thank you for the interest you are giving to MOAI !

Yes our MOAI token will be listed on other exchanges than our.

Best regards,
Lucas Joly, MOAI CEO

very good. waiting for an ICO, I see the potention in this project, good luck guys
Ethane

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

Just a question, why is your security process called FoxViking? Because vikings are strong? Grin
MOAI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

Just a question, why is your security process called FoxViking? Because vikings are strong? Grin

Hello,

Thank you for the interest you have over the FoxViking technology ! In fact FoxViking is called this way because it is similar in prononunciation to FauxViking with in French means FalseViking. It was called like this because our security algorithm make the text look like a nordic text after we applied to algorithm on it.

Best regards,
The MOAI Team
Lompe

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Hello, I am interested in MOAI. I saw you offer a greater discount for people whitelisted, but how to do so ? Thank you.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

What happen to the unsold token during ICO? Is the token that reserved for future will being freezing within the specified timeframe?
It's just me or not, but I think this thread looks like what sylon did. Roll Eyes
MOAI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

Hello, I am interested in MOAI. I saw you offer a greater discount for people whitelisted, but how to do so ? Thank you.

Hello, to take part in the whitelist process you will only have to enter the address you want to participate with in our Telegram bot. This address will then be marked as whitelisted by our system.

What happen to the unsold token during ICO? Is the token that reserved for future will being freezing within the specified timeframe?
It's just me or not, but I think this thread looks like what sylon did. Roll Eyes

Hello,

Unsold tokens during ICO will be frozen at a reputable escrow.
Tokens reserved for the future will be frozen for at least a year at a reputable escrow too.
All the management of these tokens will be made in clear and transparent way to ensure trust between our customers and us.
About Sylon, we have no idea of what you are mentioning, because our lead designer designed everything from scratch.

May both of you have a nice day,
The MOAI Team
Lompe

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

Hello, to take part in the whitelist process you will only have to enter the address you want to participate with in our Telegram bot. This address will then be marked as whitelisted by our system.

Hello,

Tokens reserved for the future will be frozen for at least a year at a reputable escrow too.
All the management of these tokens will be made in clear and transparent way to ensure trust between our customers and us.
About Sylon, we have no idea of what you are mentioning, because our lead designer designed everything from scratch.

The MOAI Team

Great thank you for the answer ! How can I access the Telegram Bot to register for whitelist ? I saw no link in the ANN thread. Huh
MOAI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

Hello,

The MOAI Team

Great thank you for the answer ! How can I access the Telegram Bot to register for whitelist ? I saw no link in the ANN thread. Huh

Hello,

Our Telegram bot is currently under heavy testing to ensure it is properly working. In the coming days we will detail precise instructions on how to use it.

The MOAI Team
Lompe

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

Hello,

The MOAI Team

Hello,

Our Telegram bot is currently under heavy testing to ensure it is properly working. In the coming days we will detail precise instructions on how to use it.

The MOAI Team

Ok great thank you ! Just one last question, what will be timeframe for registering ? Your project looks serious, so I would not like to miss the time ! Smiley
MOAI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

Hello,

The MOAI Team

Hello,

The MOAI Team

Ok great thank you ! Just one last question, what will be timeframe for registering ? Your project looks serious, so I would not like to miss the time ! Smiley

Hello again,

You will have from the time the registration will be open until the very second before the pre-ICO will start, on February 19th. The process is automatic so there is no human appreciation time to be taken into account.

We stay at your disposal if you need anything,
The MOAI Team
Phrunos

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

Great project great team will be following! Good luck team with ICO! Grin
Services like MOAI are needed you will be sucessful! Cool
Plie

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

Hello sir. About the follow investor function, will you collect a fee on the profits ? Thank you by advance.
MOAI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

MOAI ICO will be postponed so this thread will be closed for the time being ! Best wishes !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: