Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKami as the new 3rd generation Blockchain in a Nutshell  (Read 206 times)
marozpraz (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:56:06 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 04:51:21 PM by marozpraz

Hello everybody,
In this thread, i will take you to a journey around CryptoKami.

CryptoKami was born to create a third-generation blockchain system with the mission of providing an ecosystem infrastructure for third-party financial applications and end-users. CryptoKami headquarters located on Japan, Cyprus, and the Global Developer community. Cryptokami brings something new, difference, and as hard as possible trying to reach the comfort point of the investors.  CryptoKami were made by Hiroshi Kobayashi (Founder of CryptoKami), their team based on Japan, Cyprus, and global developer Community. CryptoKami acts as a central bank, and financial services organizations operate based on the CryptoKami platform which acts as commercial banks. CryptoKami issues and regulates the total number of KAMI tokens ( is limited to 210 million) under the Compulsory Reserve Mechanism based on the Comreme Algorithm through the Regulatory Contract, so it is a third-generation infrastructure blockchain for financial third parties and end users.

At first glance, CryptoKami project are all discourses that may be realized. Nowadays, the whole blockchains now focused on:
- Processing
As you observe it now, Lot of projects wanted something more faster and simple. CryptoKami roles here goes beyond that.

- Fees
Fees? Yes ofcourse, for example you've wanted to send spare of bitcoin, like 15000 satoshi to your friend, But the fees are so atrocious. So lot of Project rightnow as much as possible reducing costs on their Coin. CryptoKami at this point will goes more than that

- Security
Here we go, the most important thing on digital assets. Lot of investors don't want their money flies away without any evidence. Anyway, Cryptokami did the security thing so well too!.

So, What makes it difference?
CryptoKami mission is to protect it's value against lot of rumors and policies of different governments. As we understand right now, lot of Blockchain projects can not stand it position against the bleeding market. I didn't mean to talk bad thing about somecoin in this Thread, but it is what it is  Wink The truth never lies. Many types of coins that only prioritize speed, cost, and security, All that is a commonplace for investors. You could say that halt has been realized and it's time there is something need to be changed at civilization of cryptocurrencies.

CryptoKami right here taking a part as a: "What desired by the investors, that what we need to be realized!"

CryptoKami will implement:
1. COMPREME ALGORITHM - CryptoKami focuses on the automatic regulation of crypto flow in its ecosystem by the Compulsory Reserve mechanism (Comreme Algorithm) via Regulate contract. CryptoKami's technology together with KAMI tokens will re-establish a regulated balance for the crypto market in the Wild-West industry.

2. SELF-GROWTH ENGINE -  Ensure a long-term sustainable growth scenario that is less vulnerable to market rumors, manipulations, policies, and regulation by governments. The won't be a such deep price dump, none of investors will get worried by the rumors, manipulations, policies, and governments! Smiley

3. LIBRARY - SDK AND API - Cryptokami rich and easy to learn SDK with detailed documentation will help investors turning their ideas to real products very smoothly (SAFT - Compliant Token Sale Framework ) for third party called CryptoKami’s Financial Institute Alliance (CFIA) conduct their ICOs on CryptoKami platform.

Expecting as the Fourth Wave.
Bitcoin is the first, Ethereum is the second, and Ripple is the third. Each of them has its own influence. CryptoKami right here expecting as the next, which will forge all the problems that exist. CryptoKami Existence will prove a perfection in cryptocurrenices. Cryptokami consistently team right here will bring a goal where everyone wants what they wanted to be realized!

Anyway, there's something that you need to know about CryptoKami. Yep. They're organized Anonymously.
Because of its similarity to bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency, the anonymity of development teams, users, and investors will help CryptoKami not to be overridden by different legal barriers between countries. A sustainable, liberal, and democratic action is based on the principle of a decentralized consensus, which brings prosperity to all participants in the CryptoKami ecosystem.

"All decisions, successes, and victories are owned by all of you. Starting today, this second, and now. You can choose the best path for the future, nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrencies. Unite, do not part, and win!"

How about that? seems like it will be the next revolutionary of Cryptocurrencies! Interested?
Join us: www.CryptoKami.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emecrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

I think I like this project. I will look out for it and invest. But, one confusion from the article, is it a third generation of the blockchain technology or a fourth generation. You mentioned that Bitcoin, Ether and Ripple were lined as the first three generations, so, where comes cryptokami among the three?
marozpraz (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

I think I like this project. I will look out for it and invest. But, one confusion from the article, is it a third generation of the blockchain technology or a fourth generation. You mentioned that Bitcoin, Ether and Ripple were lined as the first three generations, so, where comes cryptokami among the three?

Open-source Cardano (Ouroboros proof of stake algorithm) + compulsory reserve mechanism + Comreme Algorithm (CryptoKami’s invention) + Regulatory Contract (CryptoKami’s invention) = 3rd-generation blockchain infrastructure of CryptoKami
844bankbtc

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

A fool and his bitcoin are soon parted.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

Unfortunately CryptoKami is a scam and we proved it here
http://www.844bankbtc.com/yes-cryptokami-scam/

Sucks for the people who invested without doing any research

I sell Bitcoin for cash. If interested contact me at www.844bankbtc.com (please, do NOT send PMs)

The best way to contact us is through Signal @844bankbtc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: