Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped due to bad news  (Read 563 times)
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

I don't think it's only because of the bad news ,I believe the growth of other cryptos effects bitcoin. The high price of bitcoin and the good performance of some crypto currencies like ethereum in small price compared to bitcoin make investors to choose those cryptos to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

I think the price are now moving compared to it's price this last days. When I first looked at the price it is at $8.1K but now it is slightly regaining it's price and now at $8.7K. I just hope this increase will continue proving those people who are saying bitcoin is dead and it is time to sell that they are wrong. I wonder who sold their bitcoin at that kind of price.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

I think the price are now moving compared to it's price this last days. When I first looked at the price it is at $8.1K but now it is slightly regaining it's price and now at $8.7K. I just hope this increase will continue proving those people who are saying bitcoin is dead and it is time to sell that they are wrong. I wonder who sold their bitcoin at that kind of price.

Don't say that bitcoin is dead mate, because I think the current challenges that bitcoin has as of the moment was just normal and since we're now at dumps state we should be able to sray calm. Just wait for the good price to gain its value again so that eventually we can come up to a point that holding a digital asset is worth it. The dip was temporary and I believed that everyone will develop again their interest with bitcoin, and those bad news will seemingly stop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:54:15 PM by tweetbit

~~~

I think you’ve mentioned most of the reason (specifically this 5) but you’ve forget the most important one. The “investors” that who take advantage to it and the one who suffer from it.

• The whales ~ they really wanted an scapegoat to sold they’re hold bitcoin and buy on dip. They’ve hold too much since last year and they can’t cash out without no valid reason that might hidden they’re transactions with the crowd.

• The newcomers ~ those who buy bitcoin at high price 15000$ - 19000$ without proper learning on this investment type. Who relatively came on hype and never even bother to be patience and turn to panic selling.

It’s just an addition on what I think triggered this continuous and controversial decline of bitcoin price.

HODL
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

Many government has said it will tighten virtual currency management, causing Bitcoin prices to fall below 9,000$.
Bitcoin prices traded on Coinmarketcap at 8:40 am on Feb. 2 were around  8,779.76$, losing more than 14 percent of yesterday's value.
Compared to the peak set in December 2017, Bitcoin lost more than 60% of its value.  Sad Sad Sad Sad
The prices are down by almost 60% within few days and all this is because of negativity and government warnings in different countries which is causing dump situation in market as prices are being manipulated but bitcoin is not dead and it will recover soon and come on the track once again so just have faith and be patient.It is the time for the investors to grab the opportunity and gain profits in the long run.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Many government has said it will tighten virtual currency management, causing Bitcoin prices to fall below 9,000$.
Bitcoin prices traded on Coinmarketcap at 8:40 am on Feb. 2 were around  8,779.76$, losing more than 14 percent of yesterday's value.
Compared to the peak set in December 2017, Bitcoin lost more than 60% of its value.  Sad Sad Sad Sad
The prices are down by almost 60% within few days and all this is because of negativity and government warnings in different countries which is causing dump situation in market as prices are being manipulated but bitcoin is not dead and it will recover soon and come on the track once again so just have faith and be patient.It is the time for the investors to grab the opportunity and gain profits in the long run.
until the crypto currency is legalized in most of the leading countries of the world, then we will observe exactly such moments and situations with our investments in the crypto currency. Prices will fall, because the reality is very bad news in the circle of crypto currency.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

If bitcoin will be down. People will be invest and time. The wait for the same week for the price increase. If increasing the prices it will sell on time. People get more profit from bitcoin. So people check the bitcoin prices day by day in the market places. It's time to change the price. So people away share the information for the bitcoin future growth and share the bitcoin price list. You will check the coin disk for more information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

Due to the fake news spread among the traders,they sell the holding bitcoin with low value.Now the price of bitcoin is raised,and seems to be raise more in very short period.So hold the bitcoin in your wallet and sell when the price reaches moon.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

Well those who ae relatively new to bitcoin  and crypto world will end up selling the bitcoin as we can imagine the situation for those new investors as once they invested value of bitcoin has been dropped more than 50% and to add more fuel to fire these bad news of some countries trying to ban bitcoin and all plays a vital role in this situation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

No, you shouldnt be worried about how much percentage does bitcoin lost. Government they're always around trying to minimize the use of bitcoin, but they really cant. Fact is, bitcoin today can be manipulated by those big players. New investors normaly panic during the price goes very deep just like today, and sell every coin they have to avoid further loss, and thats how the big players like it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

and together with the altcoins,bitcoin atlast doing better now..maybe the holder realizes that they may have lost the opportunity of gaining profit if they continue to sell the coins,this is the effect of having lots of panicking and many weak hands,.users that just sell instantly when bitcoin drops prices even just a small amount..they are not making any good for the forum.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

Yes, that would be the reason why bitcoin price dropped. Many government now trying to regulate crypto has created fears to people that resulted in panic selling. News through the media is just powerful that if affected the price of bitcoin.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

I don't care about what governments say, it is a correction which need to be happen to me. I don't care I am always winner at both direction.

Yes, sure. Here you can be a winner even when the market is falling. Use this time as the best period for the most profitable investments. Now you can buy the coins for less to sell them later for the higher prices.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

I don't care about what governments say, it is a correction which need to be happen to me. I don't care I am always winner at both direction.

Yes, sure. Here you can be a winner even when the market is falling. Use this time as the best period for the most profitable investments. Now you can buy the coins for less to sell them later for the higher prices.
If we really know what bitcoin is and how it could possibly change our life and the life of our family and even our country then we don't need to rely on those news, just read news about bitcoin daily thru legit sites that makes a transparent news about bitcoin, don't rely to them as they won't give you concrete details but rather would manipulate and exaggerate news.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

That is true. Bad news as well as the good ones always have the strongest effect on Bitcoin. The rumors about bans pushed the coin down.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

Yes you're right mate, it's because of the bad news created by many critics against bitcoin or crypto currency. Maybe they trying to break down the price of bitcoin until to reach the zero value but I'm not sure about that. hopefully the scenario will finish as soon as possible.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

no ! bitcoin drops because people dont believe in the tech ! they just wanna make a quick buck, so they sell when they think its not profitable

these people will pay the price in the future
 because also of some noobs nowadays  spreading some FUD new which caused why the price is very volatile and not just so volatile it is also going down gradually. For me i think more  people believing in the tech  , but the problem is when the volatility occurred they are panicking due to the fake news and thier emotions , that is the common problem here the "emotions" which during the volatility.
CryptoTony3

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

no ! bitcoin drops because people dont believe in the tech ! they just wanna make a quick buck, so they sell when they think its not profitable

these people will pay the price in the future

With this i can fully agree. People are mainly buying bitcoins and crypto overall because they want to earn money, more like investment rather then using it as currency. To become independent from banks. Sad.

I see it as people do not understand the technology behind Crypto currencies and what they do not understand frightens them. This is why the big gurus say crypto is bad and needs controlling. This is a repeating cycle from stocks back at the start of the last century......
Devilz666

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

I don't think it's only because of the bad news ,I believe the growth of other cryptos effects bitcoin. The high price of bitcoin and the good performance of some crypto currencies like ethereum in small price compared to bitcoin make investors to choose those cryptos to invest.

LOL, if it were so then other cryptos wouldn't have dropped down as well. Pretty much all cryptos have fallen down to about 50% or more from their ATH. Ethereum was showing some resistance initially but it fell down as well.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

I assume some people afraid bitcoin drop down fall value, and hear that bad news many investors sell their bitcoin.
But in my positive thinking bitcoin drop down is big opportunity to us, why? Because we can buy more for invest, hold and when the price up we get more profit. I pretty sure bitcoin can up and shine again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: