Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wake up! Don't sell your crypto.  (Read 635 times)
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

wrong thread? By the way, i WILL support bitcoin. the decreasing of the rate of btc is part of the market. dont panic because this will pump back sooner. the better way to do is to buy more BTC and wait to have profit and sell SOME btc to take back your investment and hodl some to have a profit if the rate will increase continuously.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
Zilonglong.bucks

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

Okay so this is how it goes, while I was reviewing the price drop of any coins especially bitcoin i thought that I was inside  hell, it's on fire and while I was also thinking that valentines day is coming, I ask myself why too early?.

Now I want you to know that every amount of any crypto that you sell is hurting the market so why do we give slap to our asses and wait don't spend.  Since this is bitcoin talk Ill ask you once again do you support bitcoin?

I wanna burst! The red color is irritating me.

This is what I'm talking about the market value of bitcoin nowadays, many people really don't know how bitcoin works in the global market. Many people are selling their assets now since they noticed the proce drops of every cryptocurrencies out there, without knowing they're the one that causing it down, the more demand they have of said currency the more the supply will go up. That's simple economic will apply here. They had this impression that earning cryptocurrencies is just liken earning monthly salary without affecting the value of coins. I agree with this statement, we should be aware how bitcoin works and how bitcoin grows up. Lets support each other and notice every move that you take. Don't be. Too excited just because you need money. Focus on what you fo to support this group.
yasirsidds89

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

do you really think people sells in panic ? means they sell in loss ? who are they ?
when i started my journey with crypto an year ago i never sell any single coin in loss until and unless the platform is going to de list from their exchange, its only happened once in my crypto journey that was metal coin which i only sold in loss Smiley
M holding tight with all my portfolio..
Good luck all...
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:50:34 PM

Those who want to sell are a little late. This price drop could be foreseen since 2 weeks ago. With all the FUD last week, it was inevitable that the price would decline. Today the price dropped too much to consider selling. Next week the price could drop even more, if the American authorities find any wrongdoing by Bitfinex and Tether.

cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto do not need to be sold now as soon as the price drops. It is expected that the price of Bitcoin will be very normal. Bitcoin has got quite a bit of concern in the past year. Now the price is highly compressed. So, should be sold.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

It's a learning process. There are many new users in crypto who are not familiar with corrections, and we are currently dealing with a major one. I am still relatively new, but I after checking crypto prices for the past years, I have confidence that the price will stabilize eventually and will start rising again. There is no need to panic sell (even though this will give others the chance to invest a bit more).
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto do not need to be sold now as soon as the price drops. It is expected that the price of Bitcoin will be very normal. Bitcoin has got quite a bit of concern in the past year. Now the price is highly compressed. So, should be sold.
If you're saying it should be sold at this current state of price drops definitely you are in lose all of profit. We should wait for a while the bitcoin is suffering this kind of big dips. The bitcoin has been huge of dropping down it's value so for now let's keep calm maybe we can see again of recovering its price.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

Okay so this is how it goes, while I was reviewing the price drop of any coins especially bitcoin i thought that I was inside  hell, it's on fire and while I was also thinking that valentines day is coming, I ask myself why too early?.

Now I want you to know that every amount of any crypto that you sell is hurting the market so why do we give slap to our asses and wait don't spend.  Since this is bitcoin talk Ill ask you once again do you support bitcoin?

The decision not to sell cryptos at the moment when the exchange rate falls in the same mass as the current is supposed to do. Because if you sell, you will lose money, and hold in the long run will be profitable thing can be sure. Now instead of selling cryptos, you should buy in to earn more cryptos at the bottom of exchange rates.

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:29:37 AM

Just think of the dips as test. It is testing us how low the price and how far can we take to hold our coins. Unfortunately many of us is shaken by these big dips and starting selling out their cryptos which results to losing the coins they’ve invested and at the same time losing their chance to win it back and to gain more profits when the price starts to rise again.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

Those who really benefit from the crypto currency are those who get a long time. from January 1, 2016, those who had bitcoins knew that the cost was then about $ 400, and by January 2017, 1 BITCOIN was $ 1000, which is 100% more. In January 2018, Bitcoin was 10,000 US dollars. Looking at this, selling will be the best option, because no one knows what will happen to the coin the next day, but those who held on to their BITCOIN now have over $ 18,000 for every BITCOIN they hold.
0ctron

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

Long time holdling is the way to go...and don't sell when there is blood on the streets.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

I am also against the rapid sale of large amounts of crypto currency, and especially bitcoin. Personally, I, all that I have, bank, because I understand the more people sell crypto currency, the more unstable will be the rate of the same crypto currency.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

the recent price fall may not be a good thing for investors, who are still trying to figure out what the crash means for the future of the cryptocurrency. Many other digital currencies have shown similar swings in recent days.
The prices of shares were bid up to very high levels. When they collapsed, investors ... they got very hurt. We see similar characteristics in cryptocurrencies right now.

Bitcoin investors know this trend as well.
FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

You never know what the future and with something as volatile as cryptocurrency who really know

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

Absolutely support bitcoin! I've just been trying to remain patient and accumulate more during these dips! FUD has been killing the market! But i don't believe that there will ever be enough to completely wreck the True value of cryptos! It has become so popular over time, I'm starting to see it and hear about it everywhere! This is normal, there's always going to be bumps in the road! It's when you get to them bumps that really scare people away. If people only understood the true value of HODL, but people panic and get out early. The strong hands will surely be the ones to prevail!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

I think most of the bitcoiners support bitcoin like me. But maybe some people are getting panic when they saw bitcoin price getting lower. Well,for me this is not the time to panic,but it is the right and good time to buy while price is verry affordable. Then wait because bitcoin price will increase again. Invest more to earn more someday.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

Those who want to sell are a little late. This price drop could be foreseen since 2 weeks ago. With all the FUD last week, it was inevitable that the price would decline. Today the price dropped too much to consider selling. Next week the price could drop even more, if the American authorities find any wrongdoing by Bitfinex and Tether.

So holding back would be better than panic sell. If you have more funds, then this is a good time to buy some bitcoin and altcoin. Although the price can be worse than this, at least if we are patient then things will soon improve.

nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

Yes, exactly .. I will not yet sell the cryptocurrencies I hold this season and if the value of the cryptocurrencies I hold  increases in the stock market exchange, that's the time I will sell.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

Of course the red market makes everyone annoyed, and I guess this long natural correction is not only due to the high bitcoin sales by the end of 2017 yesterday. but because many big investors leave bitcoin, and a lot of slop information about bitcoin, and ban on bitcoins everywhere. so the bitcoin volume decreased sharply.

cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

Yes,  I am one of the supporters of bitcoin, the red color irritates me as well, I don't  want to see it if I do have some choice but it is the natural flow,  so be it and hold it until it finally back.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: