Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bubble  (Read 219 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:40:11 PM

If that happens, people will become doubted about investing bitcoin anymore especially those people  that are new in crypto. But for the individuals who are believing bitcoin it's gonna be a big opportunity to buy in bulk numbers.
But I really don't it happen to bitcoin, since it is recognized and started to used worldwide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

I don't understand why we call "bubble" something that has a fantastic grow rate!

They called it bubble thing because maybe anytime bitcoin may vanish or pop up. That is the scariest event to the investors of bitcoin. All of your investment will instantly disappear!
Yes, the growth rate defines how bitcoin is bubbly because it will moves up easily and moves down rapidly.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

if the masses haven't figured out that this is not a bubble, and that it never was - well, too bad for them

people who have no idea what blockchain is, or what potential underlies in this technology, are constantly calling this whole crypto thing a bubble - although it has some "typical" signs of a bubble - I don't think so.. buckle up and lets see how far this thing can go
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:10:33 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 12:31:36 AM by odolvlobo

... even the organizer of bitcoin stated ...

I'm curious who you think the "organizer of bitcoin" is.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
chrmn27

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:19:19 AM

Yea, bitcoin is a bubble. The fluctuation in prices proves that it is indeed a bubble. It may be there or suddenly vanish. It may have high value or low value.
Preges91

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

Depends on what other crypto currencies are looking like at the time...
Hard to answer a question with so many variables
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:53 AM

When price increases unexpected, people term it to be a bubble. I don't have such a thinking, because when the price rose all of the sudden crossing $10000 from the value around $5500 in a small time period it is mentioned as a temporary price bubble. Soon after the same things changed and the stabilized growth got initiated.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:31:06 AM

In my own idea bitcoin is a bubble, it is because sometime price fall and sometimes rise. When we say bubble it is on how large or big amount down to the lower and up also to the higher. The price of bitcoin is unstable therefore it is called bubble. So as a bitcoiner, we must accept the reallity in natural movement of bitcoin all the time either the price will fall or rise.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

For my trading strategi a bubble is like a sign. sign to make sell bitcoin when it happen and after that bubble bitcoin price always drop down so far and that when you will buy and hold it again to sell it again when the next bubble.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

Bitcoin during the december and january bull market showed all the signs of a bubble and that is why so many people referred to it as such seeing as the price rose exponentially in such little time. But then people expected the price to crash so when it didn't the cycle was not complete.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

I have a question
Would you buy a bitcoin to hodl if bubble explode some reason and a lot of people dumping their coins
lets say price per btc 1000-2000 would you buy?

I am sure it won't be bubble but something worst that might cause the bitcoin to go so much down the line. I am thinking that if the price drops that much low then it has got to do something with the mega market cap dump. If that happens then I am sure people won be buying it but selling it a lot.

Lets consider it is bubble and then it exploded to get such low rates then it could happen that people may not buy the crypto again as they will have the trust broken up. Even if I am in such situation then surely I wont be taking any chance as it could destroy the whole the thing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: