Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is recovering or what if not  (Read 1137 times)
Jjunpat (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:59:33 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 03:11:44 PM by Rrotess

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
In my opinion btc will have a possibility to keep rising again.In my thoughts i believe that it will recover because it's not only a bitcoin that you have to earn, but they made bitcoins because they want it by helping individual people to make their life whealthy and probability for all people that aims to be a good life.I'd really admire bitcoin because of how many years it remains unbelievable value that creates a big impact for all people specially to all investors.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

If it seems to me that bitcoin can still go down again, it's because it's closer to Chinese New Year's Day, which sells bitcoin to get fiat money, for their New Year's celebration, and it's like a seasonal cycle, because bitcoin is mostly owned by china.
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

hint: if you "think" that bitcoin fell today, then started rising again, you are following the price far too closely. Are you a day trader? No? you shouldn't even be checking more than once or twice a week.

the more you obsessively follow the price the more likely you'll make a stuoid choice.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

We are in a world of trading industry dude, where the flow of trading is only buy and sell and increasing and decreasing value which means if the movement in the market is only for increasing value nor decreasing value For sure the world TRADING will not be created. Therefore, it will still recover, just don't know when so instead of worrying we must take it an opportunity to buy and buy more of it then hold.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

I believe its price would still goes up.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  It has proven so many things.  It is just that many people invested in bitcoin because they want to just gain some profit.  They do not have the heart we have, those who were with bitcoin when its price are still low.  It will recover just believe that it will recover.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
Don't worry bitcoin will recover soon its kind of a setback to see BTC around 60% down from its all time high. Its all because of list of bad news coming right in the correction period giving much larger of a setback to the whole system. Today itself if you leave out DGD market fell by around 30-50% any coin which didn't fell by 30% was actually a good deal to buy today. But you can expect things will improve soon. Most of the people have now been informed that what Arun Jaitely said was completely not what media has broadcasted.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

Not yet, Bitcoin will still go down for a little longer, right now it's just moving down, then up, then down, basically it makes 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

i wouldn't jump into any conclusion and start calling this tiny rise as "recovery" because it is too soon to tell. but i am sure about one thing and that is the fact that we are in a reverse bubble™ and it needs to be corrected sooner or later.
this current price does not look natural to me.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

In my opinoin nothing is imposible, I'm sure bitcoin price can back like before, why? I'm remember about few years ago when bitcoin price are very down.. but bitcoin can recovered again, thats normal in cryptocurrency, as you know bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency in the world and realy famous, this is big company, so imposible if the company let's the price down forever, they will be creat new idea to recover the situasion like this. So I sugest to people who still have bitcoin to keep hold it, I believe bitcoin will be normal again like before.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

Not yet, Bitcoin will still go down for a little longer, right now it's just moving down, then up, then down, basically it makes 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

I agree with you it makes 1 step forward and 2 steps back But i believe that it will soonly increasing.
Jjunpat (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:27 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 06:50:44 AM by Jjunpat

Thanks for the advice not to keep on lookout the chart movements as possible but its alarming on my side because I am new in trading just almost 2 weeks. I am trying to hold my btc even though I bought it almost $10k. I thought the price might go up but its the opposite. I hope I can sleep well tonight instead checking the market.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

Thanks for the advice not to keep on lookout the chart movements as possible but its alarming on my side because I am new in trading just almost 2 weeks. I am trying to hold my btc even though I bought it almost $10k. I thought the price might go up but its the opposite. I hope I can sleep well tonight instead checking the market.
Bitcoin is wonderful investment so don't panic yourself it makes huge profit in after four weeks you should hold your Bitcoin is the right way to earn more profit. But next time you should aware before to invest in the trading. Because many experienced traders also affected in this situation. So before to invest in trading careful to proceed in the investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

It took only few minutes for Bitcoin to recover from 7k to 8k. Its because, there are several group of multi millionaire people playing with BTC. They cast FUD and fake stories to manipulate Bitcoin and let people sell their precious crypto currency. Now that they buy from the dip. Expect the mega pump in the next few days.

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
sann111

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

How or Why is the price going down?

Because you people are setting up a sell order, stop opening orders to sell and help to bring up the price, its to your benefit and profit.
The higher it is, the higher the profit.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

I believe its price would still goes up.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  It has proven so many things.  It is just that many people invested in bitcoin because they want to just gain some profit.  They do not have the heart we have, those who were with bitcoin when its price are still low.  It will recover just believe that it will recover.

I am also optimistic in everything that is about Bitcoin. However even when it happens it will not be as great as it was I will not give up trading. Just use alts.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

There's nothing to worry about, it's slower but still recovering.
I think soon (maybe after February 20) will start to rise to at least 15K.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

We had a pretty steep rise in price last year and the entire year we saw a rally like we have not seen before,so expect these kind of market too,the price cannot go up all the time,you need a good correction for you to see another rally and since the ten thousand dollar resistance is broken we will see more bear market ,hopefully the price wont go below five thousand dollars.What ever it may be we will see a recovery after some time,consider this as a cooling period after the bull market.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

I think we hit the bottom. Bitcoin price shouldn't go much lower than $8,000.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

The main reason for this is that cryptocurrencies are volatile, so the big changes in its numbers are no surprise. Having that reaction, I would assume that you've invest in Bitcoin with the price that is at the higher point. It will recover soon, I can assure you that.

How or Why is the price going down?

Because you people are setting up a sell order, stop opening orders to sell and help to bring up the price, its to your benefit and profit.
The higher it is, the higher the profit.

How - there are many reasons why the sudden change in its price, aside from being volatile, maybe there has been another market price mistake, or what we called reverse bubble. Sometimes the price is not the real price. You might get confused but that the only way I could explain it.

Why - reverse bubble, mining, trading etc. because of these factors the price of Bitcoin will be affected.

They are on the brink of panic selling at the moment, well this is a very low price indeed. Who would've thought that it go down like this.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████