Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is recovering or what if not  (Read 1140 times)
Agrabah

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

In what branch do not go all one similar That bitcoin will in the near future.Understand people which bought it for 17 Grand I'm shaking. But soon the spring is positive, the long fall of the market is sure to be replaced by an upward trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ovcijisir

Activity: 1483
Merit: 321

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

In the beginning of every year Bitcoin drops in price. This is normal and price will start to rise again soon so don't worry. If it doesn't recover then we are fucked:)

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

In what branch do not go all one similar That bitcoin will in the near future.Understand people which bought it for 17 Grand I'm shaking. But soon the spring is positive, the long fall of the market is sure to be replaced by an upward trend.

I'm sure you've said it well and differently in your native language, right? But I definitely can say that this google translate.

But I'll still try to decipher it, what you mean is: ''There are coins that could be the same as Bitcoin in the future. When people bought Bitcoin for 17 grand, I'm shaking. But in the spring it will go back to positive, and the dump price from the market will make an upward mark.''

I hope I get it right.

In the beginning of every year Bitcoin drops in price. This is normal and price will start to rise again soon so don't worry. If it doesn't recover then we are fuckedSmiley

True, in my observation in the start of the year Bitcoin's price will significantly go down. Though treated to as normal, still many people will start to panic sell.

If it doesn't recover we're not fucked, its simply some coin will start to replace it, Bitcoin is not the only coin that is successful.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Jjunpat (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

So by this time its better to invest exact amount to risk to wait and hold it for good until the right time comes if market goes up. Well in this case it I choose to risk some than nothing to hold.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

So by this time its better to invest exact amount to risk to wait and hold it for good until the right time comes if market goes up. Well in this case it I choose to risk some than nothing to hold.
Initially you have to risk to win or to earn because here in the bitcoins crazy and unpredictable movements we cant guarantee particularly the altcoins around that has been the most affected of this situation. There is a saying "the higher risk the higher reward" this is off to something you want bigger although you can minimize the risk by your own ability.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Just like me almost 2 weeks before of dropping price of btc in which I also started my investment. It was a traumatic seeing that my investment was almost half the price when I bought my btc. Now I understand it very well from all of your replies gives me good tips that I need to hold it not to sale it rush. So at least I did not make any stupid decisions.
You have performed better than those that sold their coins for a bad price but there is still a long way to go you have only held for a very little amount of time in you could panic and sell your coins I know this can be difficult but it could be a good idea to stop watching the market every day because you are not going to recover that money anytime soon.
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry

Don't be panic. Calm down it's a normal thing. The price will up soon. Bitcoin will rise and shine again in this year like last year. Situation now, I call it move and up. Just hold your Bitcoin to earn more money.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry

Correction would get back to normal very soon. Let’s hope for it.  After every correction, there is  a big hike if you look at previous data. Current correction is lasting for more than two months. Hope by end of March, Bitcoin value remains back to $10K and after the end of financial year (April), it starts resuming back and go up to even more reaching minimum $15K by June end. This year is going to be the year fo bitcoin as well as oth crypto currencies.
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

I am now officially starting to believe on "long bearish cycle now" as bitcoin really struggles to pass $11k, although at this moment bitcoin's price is still good enough for some alts to sustain their prices even though they are down by almost 50% from their ATHs, what ever the current market situation we are in we could still get profits.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

We all wish to see the greatest price of Bitcoin. Although during the last 2-3 months it goes often down and up, I suppose that soon we will watch its growth.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

It's normal in cryptocurrency as the price is too volatile and unpredictable, this will depends on the supply and demand of the market. We are in a bearish market as the supply is higher. So, we just need to be patient and continue the support on this first digital currency. Sooner the price will bounce back and will reach a new all time high.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

It's normal in cryptocurrency as the price is too volatile and unpredictable, this will depends on the supply and demand of the market. We are in a bearish market as the supply is higher. So, we just need to be patient and continue the support on this first digital currency. Sooner the price will bounce back and will reach a new all time high.

Sooner or later bitcoin will rise again because we all know bitcoin always pump in last quarter of the year and the demand will surpass the supply. Now you don't have to worry about the movement of the bitcoin instead just do your work because everything will be fine and no matter what happen bitcoin will not fall down just because of these scenarios. If you go back and see the history of bitcoin you will know that bitcoin surpass many problems like this.
Jjunpat (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:49:09 AM

Until now most of my investment still recovering but at least I did not sold it lower than my investment. Thats why it is a rocky road for my start early this year. But I am still continuing hold the rest of them and I visit the market once every other week. Because if I am following the flow taking notes every high and low of prices it will just make me panic thinking of my investment. Even it goes like this way I still manage to invest more and risking it to earn some.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

Last few days ago the price was $7000 plus but as of now if you see the price again it will back to 9k dollars and for surr maybe this day ir next day the price become 10k dollars and for sure it will recover again as soon as possible so be ready for that and fot sure we will see again the price of 20k dollars. Morr bitcoin that you buy today more money to come in the next few months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:00:43 AM
Merited by LastJedi (1)

It is rising and you can always tell if it is when you see this on twitter from someone with crypto in their name
https://twitter.com/Crypto_God/status/976644003247677440

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:24:16 AM

Bitcoin is recovering soon the bitcoin price will rise and those who are now in the patience they have to hold bitcoin for the future the prices are changing over time and the nest thing in the crypto is the price and value in the market and now the trend is changed people are loving to invest in the crypto while the other currencies like dollar pound will still exist but the educated community will shift to the bitcoin.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
The crash was simply too big there is no way to recover soon out of it, so you will need to find ways to cope with it, but this is not so bad you have a lot of time to accumulate money and then use it to buy your favorite coins, if you do that now then you will get very good prices and eventually when the market recovers whether it is sooner or later your profits will be simply amazing.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

of course bitcoin will experience a price recovery because if there is no price recovery it seems some investors will rate bitcoin very bad, so wait for good news from bitcoin and certainly bitcoin is a very good digital currency and may not be bitcoin becomes worthless.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
The crash was simply too big there is no way to recover soon out of it, so you will need to find ways to cope with it, but this is not so bad you have a lot of time to accumulate money and then use it to buy your favorite coins, if you do that now then you will get very good prices and eventually when the market recovers whether it is sooner or later your profits will be simply amazing.
Precisely, if you know how to play well with this fluctuations and you do have a good prospect project, then better to take advantage while everything is still in their recovering stage, bitcoin and most of the tops alts are still cheap, tracing the history back last year then you will get a lots of idea what
will be the best thing to do in order to take advantage.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

It depends to us if they want to recover the bitcoin because we are all buy bitcoin and sell it . For sure if many people sell their bitcoin the price of the bitcoin will decrease just like what happen today that the price decrease but as of now the price will recover slightly compared to the last price which is 7k dollars I think. I hope the bitcoin will truly recover from it's lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: