Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering,It just hit $9000 again.  (Read 571 times)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

Bitcoin price is surely being volatile because on some exchanges I have seen the price of 3k to 4K and now the normal prices at 8.6 k. All I can say is hold down your Bitcoins and responsible can you buy as much as you can because you have to play this waiting game the price going to be at normal(10k) and if possible then it can rise even higher like 15 or 20. So make sure you have a good grip on the Rollercoaster because it's time we will face the scary part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

I think tomorrow it will go back to $8000 and fall below $7000 after $6... Levels it will rise up to $15K. Then fall again  Cheesy it can't rise before hitting $6k
cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

It is astonishing that the rise of Bitcoin this year. However, there can be some reason to get banned in different countries together. Facebook all crypto ads ban may be the reason for this. Hopefully it can be okay.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

I think tomorrow it will go back to $8000 and fall below $7000 after $6... Levels it will rise up to $15K. Then fall again  Cheesy it can't rise before hitting $6k

Bitcoin is still in the rising channel that started in 2017 (draw a line through all the lows since the start of 2017, and you see we're still above a rising channel.

It will test $7,500 again, but what happens next depends on whether there is hedge fund money patiently waiting to buy in at that level.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

I read earlier that an expert said there would be a few small rallies and then crash crash crash.  I think this is most likely.  The whales will make the price ralley then draw in the minnows with their savings and then come and swallow them all up.  People should be cautious about buying at this moment because the price could go much lower.  But people must believe what they want.  Everyone can choose to believe or not believe anybody's predictions.  And anyone can be wrong or right. 
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

I saw that the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are bumping exactly at the same time and it now reached $9000 in some hours.I hope this is the end of the crazy run with bitcoin price.
Still there's no way to determine if this run is going to end up soon. And you have seen the price before at good stage but after a couple of hours it went down and reached $7,800. There's nothing to worry about this blood bath that we're in. Invest in the tech and don't look at yourself with a getting rich quick scheme, bitcoin and alts shouldn't be treated that way. If you invested lower than the current support price, you're still fine but for investors who got in at $10,000 and above you need to calm down.
I see 4K! ... I see 4K! Lol.
Do you have a crystal ball?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:36:24 PM

I saw that the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are bumping exactly at the same time and it now reached $9000 in some hours.I hope this is the end of the crazy run with bitcoin price.
Still there's no way to determine if this run is going to end up soon. And you have seen the price before at good stage but after a couple of hours it went down and reached $7,800. There's nothing to worry about this blood bath that we're in. Invest in the tech and don't look at yourself with a getting rich quick scheme, bitcoin and alts shouldn't be treated that way. If you invested lower than the current support price, you're still fine but for investors who got in at $10,000 and above you need to calm down.
I see 4K! ... I see 4K! Lol.
Do you have a crystal ball?

Certainly not.  I was just making fun of all of these idiotic people who think that they do.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

The price of bitcoin is in a tangle,the main reason for the market going down is because of the new regulation that Korean came up with,there was a huge amount of foreign funds trading in their exchanges and with the new law you cannot do that anymore and so is the reason the price was dropping and now the Canadian ETF is approved and will be launched in the Canadian exchange in the coming week and hopefully we could see some rally because of that.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

and now the Canadian ETF is approved and will be launched in the Canadian exchange in the coming week and hopefully we could see some rally because of that.

Just read an article about that.  At least there is still a little bit of positive news mixed in with the bad and badly misconstrued news lately.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

Perfect time to invest into cryptos as a price growth is imminent after holding for a long period of time. Crypto is like dynamic stocks and is very important to keep continous speculation to ensure no major losses. A proper knowledge is required to be able to make profits.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

And tomorrow the price will continue to crash. Who cares? What matters is not that the price rises rapidly again within a day, but continuously increases in the next few months.
All you have to do is to be patient and not allow yourself to driven crazy by temporary lows. That is the reason why many beginners sell their coins at every trifle. They have no patience and no understanding for it.
That is natural to feel of most of us like me. I am also getting worried about this and I don't know if the low's are still temporary, because bitcoin price drop are already happened since last January and I dont know if it can still recover again because a lot of investors are worried right now or maybe afraid to invest again with bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

Okay bitcoin looks great again at $8,800 and 200 more bucks it will be back at $9,000 again. Take step at a time and everyone's has been rushing to see it back at 5 digits, including me LOL.
I read earlier that an expert said there would be a few small rallies and then crash crash crash.  I think this is most likely.  The whales will make the price ralley then draw in the minnows with their savings and then come and swallow them all up.  People should be cautious about buying at this moment because the price could go much lower.  But people must believe what they want.  Everyone can choose to believe or not believe anybody's predictions.  And anyone can be wrong or right. 
Every expert is saying that bitcoin will crash and will be up again after that crash. Charts are seen that way after a long crash and break it will be lighten up again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

BTC is up around 7% from 24 hours right now.

It's really no surprise though because yesterday was just pure panic dumping and today people are realizing they have sold their coins for way too cheap & now re-entering the market with the money that they gained by selling yesterday.

I doubt this will be the end of dumps. We will see a pump up to $9000-10000 and test the waters at $10k again, if we break it then we could have some more pumps, but 2018 in my opinion will turn quite bearish from this point, especially if $10k isn't broken once again.

Smiley
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

honestly i didn't noticed the price of  bitcoin bumping yesterday 'cause yesterday it seems the valued  constantly decreasing until now , even the other alternative crypto also. I also monitoring the price every days since the price dump , 'cause i want to buy when the price increase gradually. But unfortunately the price stil crashing on this moment perhaps it will continue to drop.
kiindje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Then dropped again but seems it's stable at 9K. I hope to see it on 12-13K very soon... to sell some Smiley
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

BTC is up around 7% from 24 hours right now.

It's really no surprise though because yesterday was just pure panic dumping and today people are realizing they have sold their coins for way too cheap & now re-entering the market with the money that they gained by selling yesterday.

I doubt this will be the end of dumps. We will see a pump up to $9000-10000 and test the waters at $10k again, if we break it then we could have some more pumps, but 2018 in my opinion will turn quite bearish from this point, especially if $10k isn't broken once again.
It is not something usual, for sure we all know that at this time bitcoin can easily recover after a dump, so we should not be amaze or shocked, that is why we are always kept saying to just hold bitcoin as this will still recover, and it is quite far compare to the 1st quarter last year. So, still nothing to worry and no doubt about it.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

I think do not rush to buy before you see what is happening.  It might crash again.    Rushing in at 20k last time is what has caused all the problems.  And even rushing in at 15k.  It might well go lower than it is now. 

I also would not rush buying. Since December, when the price reached $ 20k still falling. There isn't much optimism in the market. Therefore, further price drops are possible, but I hope that the price will start to grow again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

Where is the vegeta meme tho

60659 📦
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

I hope bitcoin will increase fast and higher, in this few days bitcoin drop much, many investors panic and sell their bitcoin.
This situation for me better do investment again, after the price drop, the price will rise again usually.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Then dropped again but seems it's stable at 9K. I hope to see it on 12-13K very soon... to sell some Smiley
This is the right strategy. There was a support at $7,500 and luckily it did bounce back. No early celebration though. But for newbies who just got into this world, basic rule: buy when most people sell, sell when most people buy. Selling at $12,000 (if it goes back there) is the smart thing to do (just my opinion, not an advice).
PS: I do think the road to go back to $15,000 will be long and painful.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: