Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signatures  (Read 538 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 143

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Im trying to get to where i can earn btc or xvg for signatures how long does it take to get a good rank

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

Im trying to get to where i can earn btc or xvg for signatures how long does it take to get a good rank

to play signatures at least you must have an account that has rank Member, and currently your rank or rank is still newbie, to raise the current ranking has become very difficult because it requires merit and post requirements.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Wrong in the wrong section bro, if you want to know how to earn go here at Beginners & Help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 read topics here and for sure you'll know what are the essentials on how to earn bitcoin or any other coin.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:32:42 PM by MNtrio
Merited by btcluisdiki (1)

My friend as a newbie like you try to read the link of this one so that before you start you have an idea to your post and on how you higher your rank and to joined a compaign signature someday.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

It can help you a lot and be focus on it first because everything in this forum activity has a step to follow.After you read this one you should started to facilitate in posting with no negative trust.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

Wrong in the wrong section bro, if you want to know how to earn go here at Beginners & Help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 read topics here and for sure you'll know what are the essentials on how to earn bitcoin or any other coin.

Still havent figured out exactly how merit works, but yeah id click the link above and take a gander to figure out how to best go about raising you current status. It might be harder than it ised to be unfortunately...

Huh

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

There are Signatures companies also for your rank, you can participate in them first, but the payment will be minimal, but you will gain experience.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

You know what, since you are a newbie you need to read here so that you can have an idea about what you are looking for. Besides, even there is a new rules regarding about the merits, still you can have a chance to to level up your account here for Jr.member for 2 weeks only just make 30 or more post of your activity. Then, next is Member in rank after Jr. member with 10 merits plus 60 activity post.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

There is a system of ranks. You get 14 activities per each two weeks, which brings you up the ranks. So to earn best money you have to be at least Sr. Member, which means 240 Activities.

However, as long as you choose best ICO's you can get better money for you signature. But you should see that as hobby rather than a job... All best

manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Yes to play with signatures at least you must have an account that  rank atleast Member, and currently your rank or rank is still newbie, to raise the current ranking has become very difficult because it requires merit and post requirements.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

This has bee asked many times before, please look through the forum before making a post.
You have 28 potential activity and you need 30 so 2 weeks from now you will be a Jr. Member. Not sure if you need merits I don't think so.
I think it is 10Merits for a member. I apologise if I am wrong.
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

There is a system of ranks. You get 14 activities per each two weeks, which brings you up the ranks. So to earn best money you have to be at least Sr. Member, which means 240 Activities.

However, as long as you choose best ICO's you can get better money for you signature. But you should see that as hobby rather than a job... All best
After the introduction of merit system it is harder for a newbie to reach senior member position. Though posting good content might get you there but it is not possible instantly as most of the people are not interested to give merits only because they don't even know it. This is the reason don't take bounty campaigns as a day job you never know what rules are coming up in the future.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

Now earning in the bitcoin signature campaign will not a possible thing for a newbie guys. Most of the campaigns closed for newbies and rank will not upgraded easily. You need to get the merits along with the activity to get the rank move up.
Please go to meta section read the merit score how works in getting the rank grow more and the signature campaign are also reduced the payment.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

Most likely getting a decent chance will take you 2 to 3 months with the new rules.

You can search several threads for that information and I suggest that you do for your own development as a user, but this are the essentials:
RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member300
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000

So, as you can see, you need two things to  achieve a rank: a) Activity b) Merit.

Activity is earned by posting, but also there are some time limits, I believe it is capped every 2 weeks or so, so it is of no use to post 100 times a day.

The second one is much trickier. Users have to merit your posts based on the quality. So not only you have to make posts, but also they have to be good.

Search more information on the meta thread of the forum.

Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 143

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

My brother is hero but he has been doing it for years im just trying to earn 20$ btc here and there to invest in alts

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

Yes, today it is very expensive to wear a subscription, because very recently Merit appeared to do this in order to slow down the accounts that are registered every other day by not one person, but now they will not want to make multi-accounts

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

Well, for your current rank, you should try to at very least becoming a junior member (like my current rank).
Just diligently read the bounty threads, and try to get some information regarding the project.
Some projects have junior member as requirement to do the signature.
For more detail info you could go to beginner & help section.
bigbangmother

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

You must have an account that has rank Member, and currently your rank is newbie. You need to be active on the forum every day.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

I understand most of members and new comers in this forum are after on ranking up their accounts, join signature bounty campaigns, post comments according to signature bounty campaign minimum post number per week to earn bounty stakes and covert in into cash.
That's why merit system prohibits that into reality.
So, back to your inquiry. Please do click Home button and click Meta link to find answers to your questions because obviously, everything's there.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

You must have an account that has rank Member, and currently your rank is newbie. You need to be active on the forum every day.

Well, not only being active every day but also posting comments that could please the readers in order to gain merits but for me is not gonna happen. Most members like me don't care whether your post comments have good quality or not, I don't even care giving merits to theymos or any other heroes and legendary members. Not at all!
If you're a newbie, there's no way you could join any bounty campaigns because bounty campaigns are only for old members and higher ranks.
You have no chance unless they're going to lift merit system in this forum.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

If you want to try to follow a signature campaign, you can go to this link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867327.0
This Bounty accepts newbie to follow the signature campaign. But think before signing up. This job is not easy. Besides you have to make some constructive post on some boards. You also will be tormented you have to wait time between posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: