Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signatures  (Read 540 times)
Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

Here is a link to understand how merit works https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bhubur22122017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

Im trying to get to where i can earn btc or xvg for signatures how long does it take to get a good rank
you still can not follow the signature of a bounty project because your rankings are still newbie ,,
often do posting or just posting comments of others or tread to the number of posts and increased activity ,, make sure the psoting or coment is not out of the topic ,,
if not wrong 30 posts and 30 activities have gone up to Jr member and can join bounty signature
MGmahesh

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

Im trying to get to where i can earn btc or xvg for signatures how long does it take to get a good rank
it is difficult for now if you want to use signatures to start working to get btc for free, as we have determined that the application of merit rules depends on the quality of post you make and on the kindness of someone who is interested and willing to give a small part meritnya to you, if I may suggest, you should focus and live with diligent this work by proving a quality post because I think the prize always depends on the size of efforts and abilities that we do, hopefully in time comes after you reach the member there who wants to give merit, only god is able to move the heart of his servant.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

If you want to find a signature campaign for BTC, then maybe altcoin and bounty campaign are not for you. You can refer to the Service section of the Bitcoin, which will have many signature campaigns for you to choose, and they will pay by Bitcoin instead of the Token as in the Altcoin section. Moreover, you need at least Member rank to join signature campaigns.

MGmahesh

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

you still can not follow the signature of a bounty project because your rankings are still newbie ,,
often do posting or just posting comments of others or tread to the number of posts and increased activity ,, make sure the psoting or coment is not out of the topic ,,
if not wrong 30 posts and 30 activities have gone up to Jr member and can join bounty signature
yes indeed there are some bounty or companies that have not implemented the rules to follow the signature was started from the member who has received at least 10 merit, from the policy of a company. at least continue to work and work because I think work and good work will be rewarded and good results.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

There's none, no campaign available for newbies like you and there's no campaign here that pays Verge as reward. I haven't noticed if Verge held an ICO or campaign here in forum before but AFAIK there's none. You can't wear any clickable links so ICO's or any campaign that will want you to wear signature needed you to rank up first. Twitter campaigns are rarely accepting newbies too as participant even though there's no connection of ranks and followers but most of their rules are jr members up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

It was far easier to rank up in the old system. But since the new merit system has been implemented, ranking up is like going through a needle's eye (especially for shitposters who have no regards whatsoever with the words quality and constructive). But this is nothing to frown upon. Because I believe that there are actually more benefits to gain from this system. Just a few drops of optimism will help us through it.

SUPPORT, DON'T ABORT!

Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

a few months ago, have an account that can be used signature campaign is very easy, because many who receive jr. members, but now to follow a signature campaign is a bit difficult, as it should be with a member rating and have a merit to be able to use our account to make money. If our account does not have merit, even though our activity increases then our account rankings will not go up, and can not be used to follow signature campaigns.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

How do i gain merit then? Activity wint be an issue.

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

For signatures-bounty you must be Junior as a minimum, but better if you will be Member.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:18:58 AM

Signatures is a way to get a position . First we should an account , than we can use signatures of any company.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zaq130

Activity: 280
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

For signatures-bounty you must be Junior as a minimum, but better if you will be Member.
Nowadays there are tooo many Members, so I think projects are limiting.
So, to get good amount of reward, it is better to be Full Member.

shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

you must be Member and get merit if you want to join signature campaign.
please read more information for this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
you can understand it
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

Wrong in the wrong section bro, if you want to know how to earn go here at Beginners & Help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 read topics here and for sure you'll know what are the essentials on how to earn bitcoin or any other coin.

Yep that's true, read that link, then read also this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.msg28856522#msg28856522
So the signature campaign is only available for member rank and above.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Signature campaigns commonly need or require at least Junior Member Ranks. In order for you to rank up to Jr. Member, you have to be active in the forum by posting quality and with sense posts. Also, it will take about a month or less to rank up. You cannot earn Bitcoin directly by joining signature campaigns because bounty commonly pay you in tokens or coins. Then, those coins will be trade into Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:40:07 AM

I would have said "it is parallel with your forum day" but rules are changed with new year by moderators. There new sistem and it is called "merit". You have to share useful thins and collect merit from other forum users. and it is really hard. Sad
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

Until you rank up to junior member as minimum it will be hard to get any signature campaign to get in. Wait till next 30 days and post constructively, you will not need any merit but will rank up to junior member and you can involve in signature campaign,
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

Getting into another rank is going to be quite harder because you need a number of merit to jump from one rank to another, compare from the past where you just need activity to rank up, just provide useful information to this forum so you can get more merits to rank up.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

There are only a few signature campaigns available for newbie rank accounts . Most require you to have a higher rank like full member or even higher. Now, with the new merit system it has become very difficult for us to rank up, even if we are active and post constructive statements here. You need friends you give you merit points in order to rank up. No chance for the lonesome wolf, even if he helps others and posts helpful content. I hope that they one day change the merit system or newbies cannot easily participate in signature campaigns.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

it seems now very difficult to raise the rank because the merit system has been applied.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: