Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:23 PM

amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.

So far, the project has not yet been completed but there a lot of comments sayings beautiful things. So i think many of us expecting more quality and goods update for the team. and then nice move if you are really to invest to it.

If this project will establish in the market it will give a major breakthrough to the data storage system that people are using. It will help lots of people that is really in need of data storage. In a cheaper and affordable value many people can access it. It is totally a good project for us.
Yes that's why it gonna be huge in the near future once already complete because it was cheap than others data storages out there but much more secured, faster and more efficient to use. A lot of data storage right now are so much expensive and really not worth for our money to use it.
Yes I totally agree to that! Because of this project many people now can store whatever they wanted because of its safe and secured app. Casper API is the best project that will make all the investors and clients say safely that it is worth of they investment and money but life other DApps.
Not only that Casper API will be the of DApps in the future because Casper Team are really great. Look at their decentralized cloud storage concepts are really amazing and all the features for sure will great. Once their data storage are complete, all of the data storage existing our there will be outperform by Casper API.

Thanks. We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture –
increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. We
also provide SDK allowing you to integrate any application, including DApps, into our platform quickly and easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.

I was impressed by this project actually, it is obviously there are lot of people who supported this campaign actually. The end is not yet coming but their target was closely to happen and achieve now. For sure lot of their supporters will be happy for the result of this project as well. So lets continue to promote and share their project to others.
We are one of those people that gonna be happy once Casper API projects are complete. Right now all we have to is to help them in the world how really great Casper API is, how they gonna change the world of cloud storage here in our world. Once the world notice how really great Casper API is for sure they gonna be really huge.
let's help also the team Casper to spread to the world that the Casper is going to become a number one in the cloud storage, I know Mr CU give big help for all the team of a Casper and to share to all investor Casper become a successful and trusted project.

Each of our advisors helps to make our project better
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

Another new member of the team,  Mr. CU YUANZHANG. He is a Cu Founder of WG20 Blockchain Community,Founder of Community Capital (CDC), Co-founder of Smile Asset Group.  His previous positions in Shanghai Media Group, CCTV, Focus Media, multibillion-dollar industry fund. Angel Investor. He is now a new advisor for this project. Hope Mr. Cu could raise more investors for this project and give some tips to make this project successful.
That is a good credentials for this man to be part of this great project. Mr. Cu yuanzhang will give big contribution and of the success of this project. I think that from now on many people will noe investing and join this wonderful project.
True! Additional knowledge will contribute to the team. He would give brilliant idea to the project and strategy to gain more investors.
nice move again for casper another person will contribute a lot to make casper more interesting.  If casper have a lot of person with more knowledge in blockchain many investor will focus for this.

See page 34 of our white paper. You will find there: base project development scenario
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.

I was impressed by this project actually, it is obviously there are lot of people who supported this campaign actually. The end is not yet coming but their target was closely to happen and achieve now. For sure lot of their supporters will be happy for the result of this project as well. So lets continue to promote and share their project to others.
We are one of those people that gonna be happy once Casper API projects are complete. Right now all we have to is to help them in the world how really great Casper API is, how they gonna change the world of cloud storage here in our world. Once the world notice how really great Casper API is for sure they gonna be really huge.

On page 38 of our white paper you will find a marketing plan https://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_ru.pdf
We will do everything so that many people will know about our project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

Another new member of the team,  Mr. CU YUANZHANG. He is a Cu Founder of WG20 Blockchain Community,Founder of Community Capital (CDC), Co-founder of Smile Asset Group.  His previous positions in Shanghai Media Group, CCTV, Focus Media, multibillion-dollar industry fund. Angel Investor. He is now a new advisor for this project. Hope Mr. Cu could raise more investors for this project and give some tips to make this project successful.
That is a good credentials for this man to be part of this great project. Mr. Cu yuanzhang will give big contribution and of the success of this project. I think that from now on many people will noe investing and join this wonderful project.
True! Additional knowledge will contribute to the team. He would give brilliant idea to the project and strategy to gain more investors.
Thats a new good thing happen in this project again additional member of the team in this project of casper API to fully develop the project  and every investors will attract this project

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

We attract only the best advisers to work on our project
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

I think the team will justify its title of professionals!
news around Casper is only positive, very few competitors. Neither of them has such a functional
Since there are lots of news and positive feedback about Casper API, let's just hope that the results of the ICO is good also. We know that Casper API really has a good platform that will definitely love by people and very useful to all.
Yes and that's one of the big reason why Casper API gonna be successful in the near future. Their team are really good, a lot of good ideas are here and also all of their projects are really amazing and really attracted to people because it has a real use in the future, which give more easy life for the all of us. Casper API is the best.
Casper API is a big project so we expect that the team is also composed of a good quality team. we all do know that Casper API deal with security of online storage lame member of a team will not be a good output for the security of the system so it must comply with the standard of the project.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

We would like to introduce you a new advisor of our project Ian Scarffe

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded "Binkplus", an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe's experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

http://casperproject.io

Good news, new team advisors will bring new concepts, which will further help the team improve the project.

this new advisor will help a lot. Because strategy and skills are more hepfull to improve casper and make it more interesting. I know this dude have a lot of experience more power casper.
yap he is the top 5 experts consultant/advisory and also he become a founder at crypto consulting and investment Casper have a good advisor I'm so excited what is the result after ian share what Casper need to improve to be a successful project.
wow a leading entrepreneur,investor and consultant around the world is now here in Casper to advise this very exciting,this more interesting more improvement for Casper goodluck

Thank you. We involve the best advisers in the work on the project
Yes you are right with that and because of that Casper API gonna be the best ICO this year, best team and best project. All in all Casper API gonna the best in all ICO this year because of their amazing teams and their amazing projects and ofcourse their amazing community. Casper API to the moon.
Awesome another member that will make Casper API to the moon. I'm glad that I know this project and I may be able to make coin on it.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

Today is a historic day for the bitcoin industry. Eight years ago the programmer Laszlo Heinitz made perhaps the craziest purchase in the entire existence of bitcoin-bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC. However, in 2010-this purchase did not seem to be something out of the ordinary, except that it was paid in digital currency.

Traditionally, on the 22 of May many crypto-enthusiasts buy pizza "Papa Jones" (it was in this restaurant Heinitz bought his pizza) and remember this event, which marked the beginning of the actual use of bitcoin as a means of payment, and also talk about the future prospects of the crypto industry.

Today, the amount of 10 000 BTC is a very solid amount (a little more than $80 million at the current market rate), usually with such figures on the Bank account people are included in the Forbes lists.

What do you think Laszlo Heinitz would buy today if there was find such a sum in his wallet?

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/happy-bitcoin-pizza-day-49e66b000623
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

Today is a historic day for the bitcoin industry. Eight years ago the programmer Laszlo Heinitz made perhaps the craziest purchase in the entire existence of bitcoin-bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC. However, in 2010-this purchase did not seem to be something out of the ordinary, except that it was paid in digital currency.

Traditionally, on the 22 of May many crypto-enthusiasts buy pizza "Papa Jones" (it was in this restaurant Heinitz bought his pizza) and remember this event, which marked the beginning of the actual use of bitcoin as a means of payment, and also talk about the future prospects of the crypto industry.

Today, the amount of 10 000 BTC is a very solid amount (a little more than $80 million at the current market rate), usually with such figures on the Bank account people are included in the Forbes lists.

What do you think Laszlo Heinitz would buy today if there was find such a sum in his wallet?

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/happy-bitcoin-pizza-day-49e66b000623
Yay! Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day to everyone. happy 8th anniversary to Laszlo Heinitz who sold his btc for pizza, I wish i could do the same thing as he did. I will buy pizza using Casper APi or CST token.
Is it really possible? I'm sure some of my friends here wants to buy pizza using their favorite cryptocurrency.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:22:22 AM

That is a clue, man. I've also seen Casper API on this channel even twice and I would like to say that this kind of promotion is beneficial in terms of brend awareness as well as productive method of attraction of investors. As for me, I became even more confidenct in Casper Api project after these 2 movies. I also recommend you to watch their own blog explaining project in details- Generation B

Thats right,  that kind of recommendation is also good,  because that means the people who believes in this project are the ones we can trust and will never let us down.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:30:23 AM

Warren Buffett-you're wrong!

After Warren Buffett once again criticized bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry the Icelandic company Genesis Mining, which provides services in the field of cloud mining, decided to remind the famous investor that not all his judgments in the past were correct.
A co-founder of Genesis Mining Marco Krohn said on Twitter that his company has installed billboards in front of Buffett's office, with which they tried to show that in this situation not everything is so clear.

"Warren, you said you were wrong about Google and Amazon. Maybe you are wrong about bitcoin?"

At the beginning of May Buffett and his partner from Berkshire Hathaway Charles Munger did not mince words, criticized bitcoin, called bitcoin "rat poison in the box" and reminded investors that they would be in a deplorable situation, as soon as "the euphoria will evaporate".
A week before, Buffett said that buying bitcoin had nothing to do with investing, but rather is a speculative game each participant of which hopes that he will be able to resell the cryptocurrency at a higher price.

In response to these statements venture capitalist Fred Wilson wrote that bitcoin is a full-fledged investment, because"it feeds the decentralized infrastructure that exists on the basis of fundamental Internet protocols."

I like Warren,  because of his wisdom and also He is one of the influential person I look up to.  But this time Im not going to believe whatever he says about Bitcoin.  One day he will change his mind and will say that he is wrong again. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

Modern cloud storage technologies do not meet security requirements. Even cybersecurity professionals are becoming victims of hackers. In 2017, the international consulting company Deloitte, specializing in information security, became a victim of a hacker attack. Criminals, having broken into the server of the company, had an access to correspondence of employees, passwords, IP-addresses, personal data of clients.

However, the problem of confidential data storage has a solution. Casper API team launches an infrastructure project for decentralized file storage that complements the blockchain of the smart-contract platform. That is, a single server,
which can be hacked is simply not available, and" smart " contracts and blockchain technologies guarantee fast and transparent transactions.

https://casperproject.io

This is why im so confident with the security of this project.  Surely Casper Developers are making sure that theres no way Hackers can enter Casper. 
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:53:28 AM

That is so impressive! If many people are gonna watch it, many investors will see the greatness of this project. Casper API is really a very awesome and well-organize data storage system that will change the mode of all the data storage system in this world-wide web.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

We would like to introduce you a new advisor of our project Ian Scarffe

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded "Binkplus", an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe's experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

Good news, new team advisors will bring new concepts, which will further help the team improve the project.

this new advisor will help a lot. Because strategy and skills are more hepfull to improve casper and make it more interesting. I know this dude have a lot of experience more power casper.
yap he is the top 5 experts consultant/advisory and also he become a founder at crypto consulting and investment Casper have a good advisor I'm so excited what is the result after ian share what Casper need to improve to be a successful project.
wow a leading entrepreneur,investor and consultant around the world is now here in Casper to advise this very exciting,this more interesting more improvement for Casper goodluck

Thank you. We involve the best advisers in the work on the project
Yes you are right with that and because of that Casper API gonna be the best ICO this year, best team and best project. All in all Casper API gonna the best in all ICO this year because of their amazing teams and their amazing projects and ofcourse their amazing community. Casper API to the moon.
Everyone is excited to witness  the success of this project. Lets help to spread the good news. This is the breakthrough for the team and for the entire CASPER API.
justlucky

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

in the beautiful video that they appear most likely to attract attention of many investor and partnership. for me they got my attention and amaze for that video. no wonder other people watch it thinking
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/first-quarter-of-2018-sees-icos-raise-3-3-billion-dd48a0479b32

Gaining popularity and positive feedback.. This project marks the beginning of its future success. Many people will accept this type of decentralized storage because this is essential for many people in need of storing and securing significant files. And this is great for businesses too.  
It is important that Casper API is receiving lots of positive feedback from people. It is a good sign that even the ICO is not finish, many people are supporting the project.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

One of the important role of Casper API is to ensure that every transactions are legit and safe.. Using smart contract system.
Providers are registered and their billing procedures are already handled. Also,provider's work are closely monitored and storage network are regulated.
This is one of the reasons why Casper API is worth for our investment because they want a fair and clean project. Also, they'll make sure that they will provide the security and protection of all files and data that will store in their system as they promised in their white paper.
Definitely that is right! Investing in Casper API is really a worth of time and money because of their platform. Once this project will go online this will be a groundbreaking project for all of us.
Many people should have this because this will really help us in securing our files and have a worry free with our important files since this is accessible anytime and anywhere for as long as we have a good  internet connection.
I saw lots of updates and progress of Casper API. For sure, this will become a successful ICO due to positive feedback from different people and the hard-working people behind the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

Well, safeing up to more than 3 times of the costs for a centralized storage is really a very good definition of casper. data storage costs are exploding nowadays, since everyone wants to get into the cloud Smiley

This project is really one of its kind. Keep up!

Yes this Casper API project is a money saving project because of the affordability of this data storage system. Also it always rely to the needs of all the clients rather than to the providers because they are so flexible. As of this moment I can say that it has its success now.

But how stable is this kind of a network really? can there be attacks on the network of clients providing the storage space? if yes, how can it be secured or what actions are going to set in motion to prevent such an attack?
I think, Casper API is well prepared on that issues because they are doing their best to have a secured and protected system since this is the platform all about. They'll make sure that all the files and data that will store in their systems are secure and protected.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

Hi to all team new here I just read your info this is a very interesting project by using dapps decentralized files transfer storage with a cheap and affordable price that's very nice power security and on time process fast etc... I keep my eye on this..
It is good that you read their white paper for you to know all the information you will be needing to fully understand their platform. May I also suggest you to join their telegram channel because it is more updated and admins are very kind to assist all your queries about the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: