Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:04:30 AM

Casper team develops this system of cloud storage data with higher level of confidentiality, reliability, and flexibility when it comes to    access control..  in this times of large amount of data needed for saving, Casper is what we really need. Keep it up team!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

Does anyone here know if Casper have any competitors in the market already?

Yes,There are projects in the market which have some functions or services offered as Casper. However, Casper is not looking into its competitors but Casper is just focusing on it's own. The team as well as the supporters know that Casper is the best among it's competitors.

Yes. That's also what Casper Team says as reply to my query.. they were taking notes of competitors mistakes so they could prevent such incident in their own project.
Which is a good thing because they are preventing problems that can occur in the future while adding some innovations or some things that are not included on it's competitors.

It is more of a the team's responsibility and obligation, to secure data of its client and I think we could wholeheartedly rely to this team that they will do everything they can to improve their system.

We strive to improve our project and the system of safe storage of any data

It's good that we heard that, hopefully you will further strengthen the care of the data, and hopefully it will take you more to take care of it.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

I have a know that their competitors are the boosteriod, also a icloud data that expands their ability to be the first in the field of the icloud data system. but I do not have any news about it, and I do not see any difference between BTR in CASPER.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

I have a know that their competitors are the boosteriod, also a icloud data that expands their ability to be the first in the field of the icloud data system. but I do not have any news about it, and I do not see any difference between BTR in CASPER.
the difference is huge! Casper provides cloud-based solutions for storing data, while Boosteroid is a personal cloud computer
belljarxiv

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

We should really commend this project as the first system to offer such decentralized cloud-based data storage.
I hope many people would join to support this project..
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

What is the stage of project readiness? Is there a working beta version? Have any tests been conducted on the technology itself?
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Do you know that with digital currencies always happen something curious?

For example, many people know about the Englishman named James Howells, who bought 7500 BTC almost for a penny. Later, Howells had completely forgotten about it and threw out the hard drive from the computer, where he kept a cryptocurrency... By the way, today 7500 Bitcoins is almost 75 000 000 dollars. It is known that later James was trying to find a disc thrown in the city dump, but apparently he never succeeded.

Another interesting case occurred with a journalist of the famous financial company Bloomberg - during one of his live interviews, talking about the prospects of Bitcoin, he inadvertently showed a QR-code with his private key to the crypto-wallet. The result was not long in coming – all his BTC was quickly stolen, however, according to rumors, he was given back all the cryptocurrency…

http://casperproject.io

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

What is the stage of project readiness? Is there a working beta version? Have any tests been conducted on the technology itself?
a couple of days ago there was a beta version of the product, see the details in the news on facebook. And everyone can become a provider of casper services
https://www.facebook.com/CasperAPI/photos/a.143828532969129.1073741829.128593811159268/155372398481409/?type=3
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

For example, many people know about the Englishman named James Howells, who bought 7500 BTC almost for a penny. Later, Howells had completely forgotten about it and threw out the hard drive from the computer, where he kept a cryptocurrency... By the way, today 7500 Bitcoins is almost 75 000 000 dollars. It is known that later James was trying to find a disc thrown in the city dump, but apparently he never succeeded.

Another interesting case occurred with a journalist of the famous financial company Bloomberg - during one of his live interviews, talking about the prospects of Bitcoin, he inadvertently showed a QR-code with his private key to the crypto-wallet. The result was not long in coming – all his BTC was quickly stolen, however, according to rumors, he was given back all the cryptocurrency…

Such a waste moves by James Howells, it's a disaster! Just one wrong decision and everything will be regret...You gonna know the importance of one thing, when its already gone. Thanks Casper team to share those kinds of stories, I don't care if that is true or not, as long as I learn about bitcoin and other scenario about crypto currency, everything is a thumps up!
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

a couple of days ago there was a beta version of the product, see the details in the news on facebook. And everyone can become a provider of casper services
https://www.facebook.com/CasperAPI/photos/a.143828532969129.1073741829.128593811159268/155372398481409/?type=3
After I visit the link provided above, looks like not only here in bitcointalk org but also in Casper facebook team is too busy on their system/plan updates. Also, I saw there  how popular the Casper now a days. Just keep it up til we reach our individual goal in the future, for good. Best of luck folks!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

Hello, friends! We have done MVP Casper API. v.0.0.1!

The first version of Casper API is able to upload, edit and delete files in a decentralized network! We are now gathering like-minded people to test the power of decentralization! Together we will create the economy of the future.

We believe in openness, security and accessibility of information when data are stored by all, and at the same time do not belong to anyone.

Each of you have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide your hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

This is a challenge for all of us! Painstaking work and systematic testing of hypotheses so that our Casper API withstand the load, stably store information and ensure the needs of Dapps.

That’s why we have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers, as a gratitude for their dedication to the idea.

We will start on the 7 of March at 12: 00 GMT. Every Wednesday at 12: 00 GMT we get those who want to become suppliers. Instructions for connecting are available at the link:

(https://github.com/Casper-dev/Casper-server).

We collect the first Casper providers in our channel ( https://t.me/CasperProjectENG )

Conditions:

apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform);

connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);

provide an external IP address;

install our software to your computer;

be online >95% of the time per week;

point your ethereum wallet;

leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);

Every week we'll be giving away tokens to service providers who have complied with all the conditions.
Interested? Fill out the form and wait to be invited! (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform)

On all issues you can write our product lead: alyona@casperproject.io

See you in the vastness of the decentralized network!

The battle begins on 7 of March at 12: 00 GMT. This is quite interesting opportunity as a newly arrived in this thread, like me. I gonna watch what happen next, good strategy Casper team!
Hooray! at last. I really wanted to participate in the test myself! Is it possible to track the number of suppliers in real time? arrange a live broadcast

This is limited only to MacOS and linux only? Is there really no way for windows users to participate?

Now this is not possible. Follow our updates. We are developing our project.
And we think this possibility will appear later.
Soft Cap is Reached. It is interesting.. This is a prospective business to be a part of Casper_API further....However I need to study the conditions first and other thing.

We will be happy to answer all your questions
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Does anyone here know if Casper have any competitors in the market already?

Yes,There are projects in the market which have some functions or services offered as Casper. However, Casper is not looking into its competitors but Casper is just focusing on it's own. The team as well as the supporters know that Casper is the best among it's competitors.

Yes. That's also what Casper Team says as reply to my query.. they were taking notes of competitors mistakes so they could prevent such incident in their own project.

Talking about competitors, I highly recommend is the "Gas Files".

Gas Files has set out to tackle the problems associated with digital file storage head on. Utilizing IPFS and Ethereum blockchain technology, Gas Files enables anyone around the world to store any number of files of any size without limits or security concerns.

Unfortunately Casper has own and unique platform. It may overcome the others competitors base of their services. Smiley

Thanks for sharing this, just for sake of comparison. But we know
that this project has its own unique characteristics that is uncomparable. Good team we have here!

do not you want to release the team we are hearing? can not you really have a partner?

Clarify your question.Pls
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

Casper team develops this system of cloud storage data with higher level of confidentiality, reliability, and flexibility when it comes to    access control..  in this times of large amount of data needed for saving, Casper is what we really need. Keep it up team!

Thanks for your opinion
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

Any dapp on any blockchain platform with a smart contracts can use the API of casper. Some Types of DApps have their own blockchain  like Bitcoin and Ethereum other than that maybe
Other altcoins also fall under this category as well.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

In June 2018, we will plan out the alpha version of Casper, in August - a beta version.
The development of the prototype Casper was carried out in January 2018
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

In June 2018, we will plan out the alpha version of Casper, in August - a beta version.
The development of the prototype Casper was carried out in January 2018
Wow this is good news! what price would it be if the token will release in the market, exciting news ahead. We have a great community and as always i'm going to follow the project all through out the way. Casper is very Innovative it's like Dapps 2.0
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

Can I use my second computer with HDD 500 gb as a Casper service provider? or I must have special equipment?

Yes u can use your computer
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

We make our own project, which is convenient for any blockchain with a smart contract. We are universal.
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

We should try to avoid promoting other tokens at this thread. Casper has a different system concentration from others
and that's what makes them unique

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

https://b.radikal.ru/b13/1803/1d/46619fa5a74e.jpg

This is the kind of scenario that we all want to avoid and I think this is what drives this project.. to protect people from
itself. Get a cloud based storage for your crypto's safety
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: