Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

wow this news is so great veryone will make it happy for this kind of news. another investor will added with a great background. for me the next is goal for casper API. hopefully more investor will added and more partnership.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

During the first half of the year ICO attracted almost $ 12 billion

Despite the fact that many projects that conduct ICO do not cope with the tasks, successful initiatives inspire investors to invest more and more funds in the initial placement of cryptocoins.

According to Coinschedule, in the first half of the year teams of new ICOs were able to attract a total of 11,927 billion dollars, and it is much more than in the same period last year, when this figure amounted to 3.8 billion dollars.

The role of difficult ICOs as a whole is probably exaggerated: according to a recent study, only 20% of the projects for production of new amount of cryptocoins can be considered as a scam.

Indeed, the fact that a project “took off” or “did not take off” may be the result of objective circumstances such as competition in the market, insufficient funding or other factors.

According to Coinschedule, investors are trying to talk optimistic, and it turns out to be justified: the average income of investments in ICO projects is 1320%.

What do you think about such a statistic?

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/during-the-first-half-of-the-year-ico-attracted-almost-12-billion-b168a80958a3
lovesybitz

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

Capser api is a solid project, even at this phase they have a platform/working demo to try it all out.

Good job, eagerly waiting for more updates and news!

Don't miss out the update news that keeps coming each and every day shared us by the team. The keep impressing all of us and investor, the team really guaranteed the success of this project ensuring all possible to make it happen. Having a more great partnership with big companies and even individual businessman.
I can'n wait for more updatesand news, This is great news our partnership is going bigger.

As I observed, as time goes by everyday there is a big investors who partnered with Casper Api like what happened yesterday the CVC and now

the Qtum is the latest one, it is really amazing that Casper Api is one of the biggest successful ico this year, and lucky to those who invested and

and participate on this project.
lovesybitz

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

I have been entering the encryption world since the fall of 2017. There are many fraudulent projects. I hope CASPER is normal!Good luck in this project!
Yes, I also encounter many kind of this project but I assure to you this CASPER is different from others this quite have potential and as we can see at the news there are investors that already invested.
Don't you worry guys Casper Api is really a great project. You'll encounter alot of project that are good at first and can't deliver project at the specific date. Looking forward to be one of our investors here.

It is very seldom for an ico like this which is Casper api that runs in a good and great progress even it is still running but lots of achievements

received and lot of big whales are getting involved themselves on this project as well. Meaning, Casper Api is really one of the best ico this year

2018. so, we don't need to worry about it.
lovesybitz

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

The Pre-Sale of our project is going on

And there are still 20 days to buy CST tokens. Today we would like to remind some important details of our Pre-Sale.
So:

✔Any investor who is ready to spend a sum of $10000 or more can own the tokens

✔the price of the token CST is 0,12$

✔CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

✔for fast communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

✔sell of the tokens will last until 02.08.2018.

Important! Our social network administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages.

Administrators NEVER send personal wallets to pay for tokens.

NEVER click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you — they may be scammers.

Only you decide whether you want to become part of large Casper API project and purchase CST tokens.

We recommend you to study the project yourself and ask questions to the team members or the community.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/the-pre-sale-of-our-project-is-going-on-98d4042a3751
Do you have Bitcointalk signature company to spread news of the presale to community, especially BTT community?

Yes they have here try to check them out pal https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0

Just read and do participate to their ico while their campaign is running now. They never miss to give an update to their community

from time to time to their social media of course.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto will write a book

The Network has information that there will be a book that reveals the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and those who are behind the creation of bitcoin. It is reported by nakamotofamilyfoundation.org This message blew up the Internet.

According to published information the text was written by Satoshi Nakamoto himself. The author said that he plans to release a book in two parts with answers to the most pressing questions of the crypto community.

The first chapter of the autobiography has already appeared in the network. It tells that Satoshi first started to publish messages about bitcoin in the Network when he was 20 years old. The Chapter notes that since the age of 14 Satoshi was keen on cypherpunk, which gives base for the principles of bitcoin. The author writes that the project that changed the world came after a series of failed attempts made by other people. Satoshi succeeded in his business only because he was at the right time and in the right place.

The crypto community reacted ambiguously: many believe that this is a lie and Satoshi will never reveal his secret. Someone is ready to believe that this is another PR for bitcoin. However, we can say for sure: everyone is waiting for the book and this is one of the most discussed news in the Network!

Do you think that’s true? And has Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself?

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/satoshi-nakamoto-will-write-a-book-59f8bfdc76d6

If this is true, I will definitely buy this book and read it. and if its not then Its ok, what ever the reason why Satoshi Nakamoto is hiding I believe that it is for the own good of Bitcoin, But I am still looking forward that he will reveal himself in the public. 
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I have been entering the encryption world since the fall of 2017. There are many fraudulent projects. I hope CASPER is normal!Good luck in this project!
Yes, I also encounter many kind of this project but I assure to you this CASPER is different from others this quite have potential and as we can see at the news there are investors that already invested.
Don't you worry guys Casper Api is really a great project. You'll encounter alot of project that are good at first and can't deliver project at the specific date. Looking forward to be one of our investors here.

It is very seldom for an ico like this which is Casper api that runs in a good and great progress even it is still running but lots of achievements

received and lot of big whales are getting involved themselves on this project as well. Meaning, Casper Api is really one of the best ico this year

Thats right, I also suggest that study Casper Api project, read the white paper, check their teams and join the telegram channel, So you will be updated and can ask if you have questions about the project. You will discover how trustworthy this project is. Goodluck
lovesybitz

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

Distributed data storage is one of the most promising ways to use blockchain in its current form. This will really bring a lot of benefits and a guarantee that the project has real use cases. But in this area there are already strong competitors, so the project will have to work hard and come up with many features that will give an advantage to its analogues.

Yes, there is some cloud data storages competitor who came up first, but I must say that this project has a very unique and with many features that other competitors don't have and for sure it will revolutionize the old ways of use of cloud data storages. Casper API is more innovated and advanced compare to another competitor

Yes indeed, another successful ico project though this Casper api is not done yet but we can see the real things happens when their ico

campaign ending up. Like what it says to their WP about the function of Casper API allows us to make use of all the capabilities already

present in cloud storage, such as data storage and content distribution network (CDN). The infrastructure can be used for all kinds of

applications, websites and even offline businesses with no use of smart contracts. Combined with the architecture capabilities such as

automated content delivery through smart contracts on blockchains as well as SDK for DApps make Casper API an attractive. Solution for the

budding market of decentralized applications
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

Thats right, I also suggest that study Casper Api project, read the white paper, check their teams and join the telegram channel, So you will be updated and can ask if you have questions about the project. You will discover how trustworthy this project is. Goodluck

Yes, right. We are ready to answer all questions about the project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto will write a book

The Network has information that there will be a book that reveals the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and those who are behind the creation of bitcoin. It is reported by nakamotofamilyfoundation.org This message blew up the Internet.

According to published information the text was written by Satoshi Nakamoto himself. The author said that he plans to release a book in two parts with answers to the most pressing questions of the crypto community.

The first chapter of the autobiography has already appeared in the network. It tells that Satoshi first started to publish messages about bitcoin in the Network when he was 20 years old. The Chapter notes that since the age of 14 Satoshi was keen on cypherpunk, which gives base for the principles of bitcoin. The author writes that the project that changed the world came after a series of failed attempts made by other people. Satoshi succeeded in his business only because he was at the right time and in the right place.

The crypto community reacted ambiguously: many believe that this is a lie and Satoshi will never reveal his secret. Someone is ready to believe that this is another PR for bitcoin. However, we can say for sure: everyone is waiting for the book and this is one of the most discussed news in the Network!

Do you think that’s true? And has Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself?

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/satoshi-nakamoto-will-write-a-book-59f8bfdc76d6

If this is true, I will definitely buy this book and read it. and if its not then Its ok, what ever the reason why Satoshi Nakamoto is hiding I believe that it is for the own good of Bitcoin, But I am still looking forward that he will reveal himself in the public. 

We will wait for details from Satoshi)
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

Capser api is a solid project, even at this phase they have a platform/working demo to try it all out.

Good job, eagerly waiting for more updates and news!

Don't miss out the update news that keeps coming each and every day shared us by the team. The keep impressing all of us and investor, the team really guaranteed the success of this project ensuring all possible to make it happen. Having a more great partnership with big companies and even individual businessman.
I can'n wait for more updatesand news, This is great news our partnership is going bigger.

As I observed, as time goes by everyday there is a big investors who partnered with Casper Api like what happened yesterday the CVC and now

the Qtum is the latest one, it is really amazing that Casper Api is one of the biggest successful ico this year, and lucky to those who invested and

and participate on this project.

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

wow this news is so great veryone will make it happy for this kind of news. another investor will added with a great background. for me the next is goal for casper API. hopefully more investor will added and more partnership.

Yes, large and well-known investors are interested in our project

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes that is really for sure that Casper API will be one of the most successful ICO and the best ICO in terms of data and cloud storage and it will definitely in-demand because of its unique features and at the same time a very affordable and cheaper price.
Yes Casper API will be one of the best ICO this year and that is for sure because of the effort of everyone here especially Casper Team. All of the ideas, visions and goals of Casper Team are the reason why this ICO gonna be successful.
Yes i think this project of casper API is going to be one of the asset in the crypto world because of the great features of this project a decentralize cloud storage with a block chain technology
Yes that is right Casper API for sure will be one of the best ICO this year and Casper Team will provide an amazing services to all of us which will make a very good news all over the world and people will start supporting blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
i saw and i read that casper API had a good rating for now. wish to goodluck that the rating are continue and make it more higher.  here you know that the casper are getting na attention of more investor in this world. keep on supporting this project,

Thanks a lot!
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

During the first half of the year ICO attracted almost $ 12 billion

Despite the fact that many projects that conduct ICO do not cope with the tasks, successful initiatives inspire investors to invest more and more funds in the initial placement of cryptocoins.

According to Coinschedule, in the first half of the year teams of new ICOs were able to attract a total of 11,927 billion dollars, and it is much more than in the same period last year, when this figure amounted to 3.8 billion dollars.

The role of difficult ICOs as a whole is probably exaggerated: according to a recent study, only 20% of the projects for production of new amount of cryptocoins can be considered as a scam.

Indeed, the fact that a project “took off” or “did not take off” may be the result of objective circumstances such as competition in the market, insufficient funding or other factors.

According to Coinschedule, investors are trying to talk optimistic, and it turns out to be justified: the average income of investments in ICO projects is 1320%.

What do you think about such a statistic?

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/during-the-first-half-of-the-year-ico-attracted-almost-12-billion-b168a80958a3
If casper attracted that huge amount of money means that casper is a good project to sight of ICO hunters why? because it satisfies their requirements of a good ICO that will eventually give them profits and they seeing casper has a potential to be in the top performing coins that it created a community without hypes just work from the team behind casper.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:11:55 AM

A big victory is built on small victories. The team will show itself well in the future, at least I would like to believe it.
And who knows, maybe very soon the project will be great.

Hi! We are very glad to hear this!
You can also join our telegram chat (mentioned in ANN page) to discuss possibilities and be aware of all updates casper api is going to deliver Smiley
While the ICO is near to end, CASPER API doesnt stop to explore and invite partnership with other organization. Yes they are not that so active in marketing thru ANN ans tele but they are doing their market thru negotiation by meeting them personally.
Casper Team doing their best just to make sure everything will be successful and that's what happen we saw all the big partnerships with NEO and QTUM which we all known how big they organization was here in crypto world and we all known how really great news to all of us. Casper Team will ensure to provide an amazing services to all of us and I am really sure of that.
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

A big victory is built on small victories. The team will show itself well in the future, at least I would like to believe it.
And who knows, maybe very soon the project will be great.

Hi! We are very glad to hear this!
You can also join our telegram chat (mentioned in ANN page) to discuss possibilities and be aware of all updates casper api is going to deliver Smiley
While the ICO is near to end, CASPER API doesnt stop to explore and invite partnership with other organization. Yes they are not that so active in marketing thru ANN ans tele but they are doing their market thru negotiation by meeting them personally.
Casper Team doing their best just to make sure everything will be successful and that's what happen we saw all the big partnerships with NEO and QTUM which we all known how big they organization was here in crypto world and we all known how really great news to all of us. Casper Team will ensure to provide an amazing services to all of us and I am really sure of that.
Definitely it is. Its obviously shown that the Casper Team is doing well towards achieving their objectives. In much deeper sense, we can already conclude that Casper API is way more near to its desired journey as what have been plotted. They already provided a good results in terms of their collaborations with those huge companies in crypto world.

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.
everyone of here is excited for the launching of Casper to experience the application of casper, cant wait to see this future because alot of benefits will offer of this project
Very true! People are looking forward for the application because of the benefits that people can get and also the services that Casper API is offering. People today are looking for a good investment that they will profit and at the same time they use it.
I really love this project of casper API an cloud storage platform its very helpful and useful to everybody and also the strong quality of this project many people are going to have benifits in this kind of project
Yes you are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage will be one of the best cloud storage here in our world and for sure Casper Team already provided resolution for all the existing problems on cloud storage nowadays. Go Casper Team do your best. Goodluck to all of us.
Icoha2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

The project is a very strong community with many followers and participants. That's great!
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.
everyone of here is excited for the launching of Casper to experience the application of casper, cant wait to see this future because alot of benefits will offer of this project
Very true! People are looking forward for the application because of the benefits that people can get and also the services that Casper API is offering. People today are looking for a good investment that they will profit and at the same time they use it.
I really love this project of casper API an cloud storage platform its very helpful and useful to everybody and also the strong quality of this project many people are going to have benifits in this kind of project
Yes you are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage will be one of the best cloud storage here in our world and for sure Casper Team already provided resolution for all the existing problems on cloud storage nowadays. Go Casper Team do your best. Goodluck to all of us.
An affirmative one. That's what also my standpoint tells about. Casper API considered as the enchanced one for storing datas. They also featured innovations or idea that others definitely missing.

Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: