Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

I found this project very impressive because of the good and safe project.

I was able to speak to the members all the members they helped. to better manage the project
im so proud of project.

We always welcome feedback and are glad to hear feedback and comments about our project
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:42:00 AM

need you guys' opinion – do I invest right now, or do I wait? have some money to spare, have some back-up funds, it's not I'm gonna give CASPER my last $5 or anything like that, so there you have it – what do you think?
as long as you can buy go for it, because right now have a big discount if you wait little longer you miss a big chance.. But its all up to you..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.

The projects itself have been always better with a great potential project to offer in the market is such a good investment for the investor. And for sure the team make their best and put a lot of effort to add more improvement for this project.
The team are just doing their best to deliver and provide a good service to their users and investors. I think they are just doing their job because they believe that the project itself will be very useful to all people.
Each day the team gets improvement on their app. They were not stopping in improving the app to make it more unique than other. They knew whats gonna make the project better.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

I am just amazed at learning that CASPER API has these data centers. This is really a great project and knowing that they have all these setups will simply assure us that they are really serious and prepared for everything.

1. Green Mountain
2. Microsoft Project Natick
3. Bahnhof — Pionen

Here's the link for details:

https://twitter.com/CasperAPI/status/1005406389257342982
https://medium.com/casperapi/today-we-want-to-tell-you-about-three-amazing-data-centers-6ca18919468

Today we want to tell you about three amazing data centers

And Casper API data storage is gonna be part of it for sure. Casper Team will make sure their services want to provide to all of us will satisfy our needs no matter what happens and right now I know Casper Team are gonna be ready for everything just to make sure all of the data of their users will be surely protected and that's what Casper API the best.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

Yes marketing is the most important part of the sucess of an ico, team need a good marketing and communication level to reach as many investors as possible. Projects need visbility now to raise money, and I think that Casper api has some good arguments to communicate.

I agree with you because we know that marketing is one of the things needed to improve the project and work well,
but how do we do it?
so we just have to help us to fix the project. we need to speak and orderly statements to make people more confident that the project is more beautiful,
Yes that's the best thing that we can do for this ICO find what are more ideas gonna be useful for their project and once the projects are complete help them to find a bug to resolve it and also the help their team to spread here in our world how amazing all of their ideas that will contribute a lot to improve technology here in our world. Goodluck to all of us.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project
That is for sure this project will change our future in terms of providing a very awesome and great data storage which is now a very big demand in the internet world. And I swear I will continue supporting it and I will look forward for the greatest success of this project.
yes it can change how they handle there important doc or files etc by using this casper API. thats right casper will give you high security to protect your storage. hopefully this project will known around the world and have a full support from them.
Yes that is really for sure! it will definitely change the way how they will handle documents and files because they will really provide a secured data storage because they have the best security and safety cloud storage. And I will be greatful to be part of this project.

25espia1994

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

I was able to speak to the members all the members they helped. to better manage the project
im so proud of project.

All members give an idea to improve the project because we know what to do to further improve the project.
There are many members who are always active if you want to know.
Just ask if they can answer your question that they will respond well and have value.
so you just have to go through this project so much more you know

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

Japan is going to officially ban anonymous crypto-currencies starting from the 18 of June

This was reported by the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA). The ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies is associated with the potential danger of their use for fraudulent purposes. The law will come into force on the 18 of June.

We would like to remind that the issue of banning anonymous cryptocurrencies was raised in April, when hackers hacked Coincheck exchange.

Then the attackers managed to steal $533 million in Nem cryptocurrency.

However, the Japanese authorities are confident that this decision to tighten the regulation of cryptocurrencies will not prevent the development of the crypto industry, but will make it as transparent and safe for investors as possible.

Also on the 25 of May Japan adopted a law according to which the operators of crypto-exchanges are required to undergo mandatory registration with the FSA.

http://casperproject.io

source: https://medium.com/casperapi/japan-is-going-to-officially-ban-anonymous-crypto-currencies-starting-from-the-18-of-june-6d0f858df1f8

it was terrifying as always if we get robbed. hacker become aggressive nowadays as cryptocurrency taking advantage. we need high-security online storage or vault.

Report: $1.1 Bln in Crypto Has Been Stolen This Year

https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-1-1-bln-in-crypto-has-been-stolen-this-year

This really a bad news for the crypto world and it is really devastating for hear that their are still hackers who can hack that large amount but I can safety say that this Casper API is a DApps that is really hard to get hacked because I know that they really have a good quality of security. So I am believing for the success of this project.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

I believe that Casper API is really a very awesome and well-organize data storage system that will change the mode of all the data storage system in this world-wide web.

You are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is gonna be the new face of the cloud storage here in our world once it's complete by Casper Team. A lot of people out there will witness how great the project of Casper API is and how they services gonna be one of the best services here in our world just to make sure to meet the standards of the people and satisfy them with their amazing services.
Yes i agree with that this data storage of casper API is really amazing cloud storage this will project will surely being successful lets us continue supporting this project of casper API

Mr. Puruntung213, can you please elaborate how Casper API is an amazing project for you?
For me, I really believed Casper API is simply amazing because this project is what people need. A secured,fast and decentralized storage equipped with Zk-snark encryption,smart contracts, p2p architecture with fast access that also reduce data traffic and back-up copy storage. It is also a lot more cheaper compared to other storage services. Casper API is definitely the best. With top experts and consultants that will further develop a more reliable and secured data storage platform.

In short Casper API, will be the answer for long waiting of saving Data storage I never saw a platform like this before. kind of project like this is good in investing safe and cheap.
That is true that Casper API is the right option and the answer that we are looking for in terms of data storage because they have the most unique features that some other DApps doesn't have. And many people can be able to avail this because it is really cheaper and more affordable than the other.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

I am just amazed at learning that CASPER API has these data centers. This is really a great project and knowing that they have all these setups will simply assure us that they are really serious and prepared for everything.

1. Green Mountain
2. Microsoft Project Natick
3. Bahnhof — Pionen

Here's the link for details:

https://twitter.com/CasperAPI/status/1005406389257342982
https://medium.com/casperapi/today-we-want-to-tell-you-about-three-amazing-data-centers-6ca18919468

Today we want to tell you about three amazing data centers

And Casper API data storage is gonna be part of it for sure. Casper Team will make sure their services want to provide to all of us will satisfy our needs no matter what happens and right now I know Casper Team are gonna be ready for everything just to make sure all of the data of their users will be surely protected and that's what Casper API the best.
They keep on improving the project. They make sure that every single investment is worth it. They are not stopping to encourage best and well experienced advisor to make the project the best it can be.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

I believe that Casper API is really a very awesome and well-organize data storage system that will change the mode of all the data storage system in this world-wide web.

You are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is gonna be the new face of the cloud storage here in our world once it's complete by Casper Team. A lot of people out there will witness how great the project of Casper API is and how they services gonna be one of the best services here in our world just to make sure to meet the standards of the people and satisfy them with their amazing services.
Yes i agree with that this data storage of casper API is really amazing cloud storage this will project will surely being successful lets us continue supporting this project of casper API

Mr. Puruntung213, can you please elaborate how Casper API is an amazing project for you?
For me, I really believed Casper API is simply amazing because this project is what people need. A secured,fast and decentralized storage equipped with Zk-snark encryption,smart contracts, p2p architecture with fast access that also reduce data traffic and back-up copy storage. It is also a lot more cheaper compared to other storage services. Casper API is definitely the best. With top experts and consultants that will further develop a more reliable and secured data storage platform.

In short Casper API, will be the answer for long waiting of saving Data storage I never saw a platform like this before. kind of project like this is good in investing safe and cheap.
That is true that Casper API is the right option and the answer that we are looking for in terms of data storage because they have the most unique features that some other DApps doesn't have. And many people can be able to avail this because it is really cheaper and more affordable than the other.

I agree with what you say. We know that the CASPER API is one of the safe deposits we also know about the project.
there are many updates to the project. I do not know what works but I think the project will be better and more people should trust and invest more because people know the beauty of the project

GigTricks
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

In this year and coming more years i think there will be other competitions that will exist but in that time casper api has been already existing and have a working product. It will be only an upgrade for the casper in the next couple of years.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Japan is going to officially ban anonymous crypto-currencies starting from the 18 of June

This was reported by the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA). The ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies is associated with the potential danger of their use for fraudulent purposes. The law will come into force on the 18 of June.

We would like to remind that the issue of banning anonymous cryptocurrencies was raised in April, when hackers hacked Coincheck exchange.

However, the Japanese authorities are confident that this decision to tighten the regulation of cryptocurrencies will not prevent the development of the crypto industry, but will make it as transparent and safe for investors as possible.

Also on the 25 of May Japan adopted a law according to which the operators of crypto-exchanges are required to undergo mandatory registration with the FSA.

This is bad for traders who holds anonymous coin well, I don't blame the government they just want to control the overall transaction of cryptocurrency.
Well if hackers would definitely hack the system of Japan trading they couldn't use any anonymous coin thus they will use other coins for transaction.

It is difficult to predict whether this ban will affect the development of the crypto industry in Japan

Hoping that it will not affect the crypto industry in Japan or even other countries.  Crypto industry faces a lot of challenges already. 

it will be affected we all do know that Japanese is very strict with their rules. if they implement a total ban of cryptocurrency in Japan they will it will be zero transaction or you will be punished by law.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

This is bad for traders who holds anonymous coin well, I don't blame the government they just want to control the overall transaction of cryptocurrency.
Well if hackers would definitely hack the system of Japan trading they couldn't use any anonymous coin thus they will use other coins for transaction.

It is difficult to predict whether this ban will affect the development of the crypto industry in Japan

Hoping that it will not affect the crypto industry in Japan or even other countries.  Crypto industry faces a lot of challenges already. 

it will be affected we all do know that Japanese is very strict with their rules. if they implement a total ban of cryptocurrency in Japan they will it will be zero transaction or you will be punished by law.
Come on, Japan isn't going to ban crypto, it refers only anonymous crypto currencies.
So this won't be a red flag for other countries. Adopting laws is a first step to crypto adoption
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

im so proud of project.

All members give an idea to improve the project because we know what to do to further improve the project.
There are many members who are always active if you want to know.
Just ask if they can answer your question that they will respond well and have value.
so you just have to go through this project so much more you know

You're right when you say you have a question about the project. Just ask the members here to answer you.

You also need to read the project here to help you in the project. let's give you a good idea to get the project more prominent on the forums Smiley and get more familiar with people.

GigTricks
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

Come on, Japan isn't going to ban crypto, it refers only anonymous crypto currencies.
So this won't be a red flag for other countries. Adopting laws is a first step to crypto adoption
Yes that is correct! Japan doesn't have the purpose to totally ban cryptos but instead it will just ban those cryptocurrencies that are anonymous to them that means the cryptocurrencies in japan is still online and getting much better each passing day.
BitFlip.cc
Copper Member

Activity: 186

BitFlip Limited official manager

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Hello. Is there any email address? Cant find it on site.
We are offering listing on our exchange - pdf

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

In this year and coming more years i think there will be other competitions that will exist but in that time casper api has been already existing and have a working product. It will be only an upgrade for the casper in the next couple of years.
Yes that is totally true! We cannot hold the fact that in the upcoming years there are many competitors that will be competing against Casper API but when that will come Casper API will be the best in the field of data storage system.

25espia1994

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

affects the crypto when there is a scam in the country of japan we know that human scam is unavoidable but if it continues to look at the crypto in japan so people should also make a way to better understand the crypto in the countries .
grab someone scam.
 spread the crypto in japan.
taxpayers must also pay due to the tax payment normally.

GigTricks
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

Yes that is totally true! We cannot hold the fact that in the upcoming years there are many competitors that will be competing against Casper API but when that will come Casper API will be the best in the field of data storage system.
Yes that is correct, and by that time comes Casper API are progressing and making a lot of innovations that will give satisfaction to the users and investors of this project. And those project cannot surpass the achievement and success of this awesome and groundbreaking project.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: