Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

need you guys' opinion – do I invest right now, or do I wait? have some money to spare, have some back-up funds, it's not I'm gonna give CASPER my last $5 or anything like that, so there you have it – what do you think?
as long as you can buy go for it, because right now have a big discount if you wait little longer you miss a big chance.. But its all up to you..
If I where you, and I have some extra or spare  I will choose to invest here in CASPER API. Why? Because they have concrete foundation on this kind of business. They are 100% committed and legit. You can give your fill trust also.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

need you guys' opinion – do I invest right now, or do I wait? have some money to spare, have some back-up funds, it's not I'm gonna give CASPER my last $5 or anything like that, so there you have it – what do you think?
as long as you can buy go for it, because right now have a big discount if you wait little longer you miss a big chance.. But its all up to you..
If I where you, and I have some extra or spare  I will choose to invest here in CASPER API. Why? Because they have concrete foundation on this kind of business. They are 100% committed and legit. You can give your fill trust also.
That is true, investing in Casper API will definitely a worth to invest because are offering the best in this field of data storage and cloud storage that is really satisfying to both the investors and the users who will gonna use this DApp.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

I believe that Casper API is really a very awesome and well-organize data storage system that will change the mode of all the data storage system in this world-wide web.

You are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is gonna be the new face of the cloud storage here in our world once it's complete by Casper Team. A lot of people out there will witness how great the project of Casper API is and how they services gonna be one of the best services here in our world just to make sure to meet the standards of the people and satisfy them with their amazing services.
Yes i agree with that this data storage of casper API is really amazing cloud storage this will project will surely being successful lets us continue supporting this project of casper API

Mr. Puruntung213, can you please elaborate how Casper API is an amazing project for you?
For me, I really believed Casper API is simply amazing because this project is what people need. A secured,fast and decentralized storage equipped with Zk-snark encryption,smart contracts, p2p architecture with fast access that also reduce data traffic and back-up copy storage. It is also a lot more cheaper compared to other storage services. Casper API is definitely the best. With top experts and consultants that will further develop a more reliable and secured data storage platform.

In short Casper API, will be the answer for long waiting of saving Data storage I never saw a platform like this before. kind of project like this is good in investing safe and cheap.
That is true that Casper API is the right option and the answer that we are looking for in terms of data storage because they have the most unique features that some other DApps doesn't have. And many people can be able to avail this because it is really cheaper and more affordable than the other.
In this year and coming more years i think there will be other competitions that will exist but in that time casper api has been already existing and have a working product. It will be only an upgrade for the casper in the next couple of years.
That is for sure many project maker will try to surpass the achievement that Casper API reached but if that will happen Casper API team already improved and make the this DApps more significant to the users and investors.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Japan is going to officially ban anonymous crypto-currencies starting from the 18 of June

This was reported by the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA). The ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies is associated with the potential danger of their use for fraudulent purposes. The law will come into force on the 18 of June.

We would like to remind that the issue of banning anonymous cryptocurrencies was raised in April, when hackers hacked Coincheck exchange.

Then the attackers managed to steal $533 million in Nem cryptocurrency.

However, the Japanese authorities are confident that this decision to tighten the regulation of cryptocurrencies will not prevent the development of the crypto industry, but will make it as transparent and safe for investors as possible.

Also on the 25 of May Japan adopted a law according to which the operators of crypto-exchanges are required to undergo mandatory registration with the FSA.

http://casperproject.io

This is bad for traders who holds anonymous coin well, I don't blame the government they just want to control the overall transaction of cryptocurrency.
Well if hackers would definitely hack the system of Japan trading they couldn't use any anonymous coin thus they will use other coins for transaction.

It is difficult to predict whether this ban will affect the development of the crypto industry in Japan

Hoping that it will not affect the crypto industry in Japan or even other countries.  Crypto industry faces a lot of challenges already. 

it will be affected we all do know that Japanese is very strict with their rules. if they implement a total ban of cryptocurrency in Japan they will it will be zero transaction or you will be punished by law.
Japan has no intention to really ban cryptocurrency in their country but they just going to ban those which are anonymous cryptocurrencies to them that means those cryptocurrencies that is acknowledged by japan are still operated to their country. So theres no need to be afraid.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Yes marketing is the most important part of the sucess of an ico, team need a good marketing and communication level to reach as many investors as possible. Projects need visbility now to raise money, and I think that Casper api has some good arguments to communicate.

For sure the team is doing something about marketing this project.  A lot of investor is now waiting for the ICO. 
yap Casper now is focusing to marketing  that why mark is part of the Casper now to see and advise the team  what they need to do because for sure more investor now investing Casper api
if you have a good and quality marketing strategy there a lots of investor and partnership will have focusing on you. well we know that casper are working hard as of now to make if casper more beautiful in the eye of everyone.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

Japan is going to officially ban anonymous crypto-currencies starting from the 18 of June

This was reported by the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA). The ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies is associated with the potential danger of their use for fraudulent purposes. The law will come into force on the 18 of June.

We would like to remind that the issue of banning anonymous cryptocurrencies was raised in April, when hackers hacked Coincheck exchange.

Then the attackers managed to steal $533 million in Nem cryptocurrency.

However, the Japanese authorities are confident that this decision to tighten the regulation of cryptocurrencies will not prevent the development of the crypto industry, but will make it as transparent and safe for investors as possible.

Also on the 25 of May Japan adopted a law according to which the operators of crypto-exchanges are required to undergo mandatory registration with the FSA.

This is bad for traders who holds anonymous coin well, I don't blame the government they just want to control the overall transaction of cryptocurrency.
Well if hackers would definitely hack the system of Japan trading they couldn't use any anonymous coin thus they will use other coins for transaction.

It is difficult to predict whether this ban will affect the development of the crypto industry in Japan

Hoping that it will not affect the crypto industry in Japan or even other countries.  Crypto industry faces a lot of challenges already. 

it will be affected we all do know that Japanese is very strict with their rules. if they implement a total ban of cryptocurrency in Japan they will it will be zero transaction or you will be punished by law.
Japan has no intention to really ban cryptocurrency in their country but they just going to ban those which are anonymous cryptocurrencies to them that means those cryptocurrencies that is acknowledged by japan are still operated to their country. So theres no need to be afraid.
actually no one be afraid because in you just follow the mandatory procedure which is passing registration of their FSA they make it sure no one  be fraud and all are legal process.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
justlucky

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

Casper API Advisor: Mark Lissenberg

In 2017 Casper API team has taken on building an infrastructure for decentralized data storage capable of working with any blockchain supporting smart contracts. The project has attracted advisors with extensive experience in blockchain technology. One of them is Mark Lissenberg.

Previously Mark has graduated the largest applied sciences university in the Netherlands – Hogeschool Rotterdam as well as Internet Marketing Universiteit. Boasting over 11 years of experience in online marketing as well as many years of experience with blockchain technology, he is one of the founders at Cryptomizers (blockchain marketing). His expertise and intricate knowledge of crypto-economy allow him to consult developer teams at a high and professional level.

amazing background of experience. if its continues added a high experience ad visor casper will get the goal.  if the investor see this kind of lineup in team no wonder that will catch a lot.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

I believe that Casper API is really a very awesome and well-organize data storage system that will change the mode of all the data storage system in this world-wide web.

You are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is gonna be the new face of the cloud storage here in our world once it's complete by Casper Team. A lot of people out there will witness how great the project of Casper API is and how they services gonna be one of the best services here in our world just to make sure to meet the standards of the people and satisfy them with their amazing services.
Yes i agree with that this data storage of casper API is really amazing cloud storage this will project will surely being successful lets us continue supporting this project of casper API

Mr. Puruntung213, can you please elaborate how Casper API is an amazing project for you?
For me, I really believed Casper API is simply amazing because this project is what people need. A secured,fast and decentralized storage equipped with Zk-snark encryption,smart contracts, p2p architecture with fast access that also reduce data traffic and back-up copy storage. It is also a lot more cheaper compared to other storage services. Casper API is definitely the best. With top experts and consultants that will further develop a more reliable and secured data storage platform.

In short Casper API, will be the answer for long waiting of saving Data storage I never saw a platform like this before. kind of project like this is good in investing safe and cheap.
That is true that Casper API is the right option and the answer that we are looking for in terms of data storage because they have the most unique features that some other DApps doesn't have. And many people can be able to avail this because it is really cheaper and more affordable than the other.
In this year and coming more years i think there will be other competitions that will exist but in that time casper api has been already existing and have a working product. It will be only an upgrade for the casper in the next couple of years.

We are confident of the success of our project.
Yes, MVP is ready and everyone can test it on our website https://casperproject.io/
A good answer from the team or from the project to have a confident to have a successful ICO. I'll support your project until the end because i believe that this kind of platform will help us a lot in the future.
If i will create a system that will relatively have a working product and i want to store my data file and any other privacy information i will choose Casper Api coz i know they can promise their services on time any time anywhere in the world using their decentralize cloud storage  i'm sure it's worthful.
Probably i'm gonna used this Casper API in the future. With this kind of confident from the team, I know that they are very sure about what they are doing and what can they deliver to their users.
justlucky

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

Yes, MVP is ready and everyone can test it on our website https://casperproject.io/
A good answer from the team or from the project to have a confident to have a successful ICO. I'll support your project until the end because i believe that this kind of platform will help us a lot in the future.
If i will create a system that will relatively have a working product and i want to store my data file and any other privacy information i will choose Casper Api coz i know they can promise their services on time any time anywhere in the world using their decentralize cloud storage  i'm sure it's worthful.
Probably i'm gonna used this Casper API in the future. With this kind of confident from the team, I know that they are very sure about what they are doing and what can they deliver to their users.
if this casper will succeed soon many of people will use this if they how reliable to use this data storage. we know that this day everything that important are now storing in in this kind of storage.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

In 2017 Casper API team has taken on building an infrastructure for decentralized data storage capable of working with any blockchain supporting smart contracts. The project has attracted advisors with extensive experience in blockchain technology. One of them is Mark Lissenberg.

Previously Mark has graduated the largest applied sciences university in the Netherlands – Hogeschool Rotterdam as well as Internet Marketing Universiteit. Boasting over 11 years of experience in online marketing as well as many years of experience with blockchain technology, he is one of the founders at Cryptomizers (blockchain marketing). His expertise and intricate knowledge of crypto-economy allow him to consult developer teams at a high and professional level.

Good news. He's such a great contribution to the team with all of his experience and knowledge this will really help the team to improve the project. This is just a proof of how good the Casper API project is. Gathering people who are a lot of experience and knowledge, and expertise is very valuable to this project.
Another professional that can contribute a lot of knowledge and experience about blockchain technology. This kind of information coming from the team are very useful so that all their supporters will know how good and skilled are people behind the Casper API.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Well done!  Casper API team for putting together different experts that will surely contributes great ideas and concept to further develop this project. Such an amazing background in the field of marketing with high level of experience in blockchain technology.
This is no doubt a serious quest to develop a more reliable and safe storage for everyone in need. Great job Casper API Team. 👍

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

if this casper will succeed soon many of people will use this if they how reliable to use this data storage. we know that this day everything that important are now storing in in this kind of storage.

I'd say Casper API will definitely hit their target clients and investors by the end of this project. This project is one of the best i've ever seen. The level of security,transparency, with fast loading of website and easy access of data including edit and erase options. With Zk-Snark encrytion providing added security against cyber theft. Smart contract capability. Obviously, Casper API will provide great service in the future.

GigTricks
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

Cryptocurrencies will become part of the economy in all countries

Commissioner of the American Commodity Future Trading Comission (CFTC) Rostin Benem is sure about that.This statement was made by Benem at the BFI summit in new York in early June.

"Digital currencies will become part of the economic practice of any country, anywhere. These currencies will not go anywhere, they will spread to all economies in all corners of the planet. The survival of some places, small countries, can become dependent on virtual assets....We are witnessing a technological revolution. Perhaps we are witnessing a modern miracle, " said Benem.

The Commissioner also expressed the opinion that now the US regulators also recognize that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies "will become part of the economy of any country".

Benem believes that cryptocurrencies can be an effective tool to reduce poverty and corruption through open access technology and a distributed registry.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

Commissioner of the American Commodity Future Trading Comission (CFTC) Rostin Benem is sure about that.This statement was made by Benem at the BFI summit in new York in early June.

"Digital currencies will become part of the economic practice of any country, anywhere. These currencies will not go anywhere, they will spread to all economies in all corners of the planet. The survival of some places, small countries, can become dependent on virtual assets....We are witnessing a technological revolution. Perhaps we are witnessing a modern miracle, " said Benem.

The Commissioner also expressed the opinion that now the US regulators also recognize that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies "will become part of the economy of any country".

Benem believes that cryptocurrencies can be an effective tool to reduce poverty and corruption through open access technology and a distributed registry.

This is a good news to all people who like to participate and be part of cryptocurrencies because they have now the opportunity to experience and enjoy the benefit of cryptocurrency.
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Absolutely true, a lot of people are coming into the crypto industry because obviously, they recognize its importance and believe that someday cryptocurrency will revolutionize our way of life.
It is definitely the solution to the long process of trading and transactions. Cryptocurrency offers a lot more convenience,security and financial privacy.
Yes, its also true. cryptocurrencies might become a part of the economy in any country and eventually will create such great impact on our society.

GigTricks
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

Absolutely true, a lot of people are coming into the crypto industry because obviously, they recognize its importance and believe that someday cryptocurrency will revolutionize our way of life.
It is definitely the solution to the long process of trading and transactions. Cryptocurrency offers a lot more convenience,security and financial privacy.
Yes, its also true. cryptocurrencies might become a part of the economy in any country and eventually will create such great impact on our society.
Blockchain will be here and it will stay with us for long and the crypto industry is obviously going big and it will become more part of our economy , it will fight corruption and will revolutionize other business assets class. what i want in crypto is they offer decentralization.
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

In the near future, the current picture will change dramatically, as digital currencies headed by Bitcoin will appear in the main economic arena to try and shift the power of traditional money around the world and this will be an effective tool for reducing poverty and corruption. Casper API provides such important information thanks!
enkongtukmol

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

Blockchain will be here and it will stay with us for long and the crypto industry is obviously going big and it will become more part of our economy , it will fight corruption and will revolutionize other business assets class. what i want in crypto is they offer decentralization.

it is the future of currency, we experience already the advantage of using cryptocurrency fast transaction and not trackable. if everybody knows how cryptocurrency works it will make a huge advantage on both user and cryptocurrency.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

In the near future, the current picture will change dramatically, as digital currencies headed by Bitcoin will appear in the main economic arena to try and shift the power of traditional money around the world and this will be an effective tool for reducing poverty and corruption. Casper API provides such important information thanks!
I agree with you friend! You can deny bitcoin, you can ignore it. But he already became known to the whole world!
enkongtukmol

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

Yes marketing is the most important part of the sucess of an ico, team need a good marketing and communication level to reach as many investors as possible. Projects need visbility now to raise money, and I think that Casper api has some good arguments to communicate.

For sure the team is doing something about marketing this project.  A lot of investor is now waiting for the ICO. 
yap Casper now is focusing to marketing  that why mark is part of the Casper now to see and advise the team  what they need to do because for sure more investor now investing Casper api

I agree with you if they put more effort on exposure of this project. it will make big changes in data storage, being terrified with data being stolen not anymore Casper API will provide the security now.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: