Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

Beware of scams!

Yesterday started the long-awaited Pre-Sale of our project. We are happy to receive your feedback and find out how many people were waiting for the start of a new stage of the ICO.

In turn, we would like to warn all our investors and future investors that the scammers are not asleep! And we really want to protect you from the actions of intruders - so please be careful and remember the following:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

- For operational communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Here you can ask all your questions and communicate with the team. Important! All real administrators are marked with an asterisk in the list of chat participants. Our administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages. Our administrators never take off their personal wallets to pay for tokens.

- All official social networks are listed on our website

Never click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you – they may be scammers.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API, you should study the project yourself and ask questions that you have left to the members of the team or community.

I'm very aware of that problem, there's alot of scammer out there so I suggest if you guys really want to invest at CST token you should ask admin first on telegram so they will assist you right after your conversation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:56 PM

Beware of scams!

Yesterday started the long-awaited Pre-Sale of our project. We are happy to receive your feedback and find out how many people were waiting for the start of a new stage of the ICO.

In turn, we would like to warn all our investors and future investors that the scammers are not asleep! And we really want to protect you from the actions of intruders - so please be careful and remember the following:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

- For operational communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Here you can ask all your questions and communicate with the team. Important! All real administrators are marked with an asterisk in the list of chat participants. Our administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages. Our administrators never take off their personal wallets to pay for tokens.

Never click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you – they may be scammers.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API, you should study the project yourself and ask questions that you have left to the members of the team or community.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*ZfPwTSjYC8QAM-Fku-B1Pw.jpeg
This is really great and I hope everyone will be careful espacially right now a lot of scammers are scattered out there and for sure they will take advantage on pre-sale of Casper API because they know a lot of investors right are really into this ICO. So please everyone make double or triple your awareness to avoid those scammers.

yes we should look more and more careful with scammers. What is one way we can avoid scammers, many are scared to invest in likelihood of being scam.
you must really catch the scams and be punished in jail.

it's best to take care of scammers.
We really must. Scammers always find ways on how they can execute their hoax towards innocent people. Specially if occasions or situations really suited their wrong doings to victimize easily. Sadly, others will interpret it as the currency's fault eventhough logically its not.
Yes indeed! We need to be more attentive and be vigilant in every thing that we are storing all over the Internet world. We should be an active observant so that we can avoid being scammed and hacked. In this world full of hacker and scammers we need to be a wisemen.

This is a great reminder,  there is a lot of scammers right now,  make sure to purchase your tokens on the website,  some of these scammers will message people from the telegram channel, so if someone DM you in telegram and said they're from the team please always confirm to avoid scams. 

This reminders are good for us. We Must be careful, there are many Scammers claiming to be admin in the telegram group using admin Username and picture to deceive telling them they will give them 50% bonus if they give with them secretly. The rule say admin do not private chat anyone without permission you gave him/her. So we all need to be careful not to fall for this Scammers.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

Hoping for the best for this project. The team is great and everything is being put in place for the success of this project I am very glad to participate  of this project.
if you can see there a lot of people wanted and participating in this ico. meaning that this ico casper have a potential to gain more investor and partnership because of good quality of the ico,

What you said is very right. There are many Investors coming in Casper project. The vision Casper have will be fulfilled and they have seen there will be massive profit or gain to make from the Casper Token after listening token on exchange. I know before then the market will be good. All coin will moon then. So we all have to grab this opportunity offer my Casper to change the world.
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

Beware of scams!

Thanks for the warning! It's really very important not to fall for the bait of scammers
dushanya

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

Hoping for the best for this project. The team is great and everything is being put in place for the success of this project I am very glad to participate  of this project.
if you can see there a lot of people wanted and participating in this ico. meaning that this ico casper have a potential to gain more investor and partnership because of good quality of the ico,

What you said is very right. There are many Investors coming in Casper project. The vision Casper have will be fulfilled and they have seen there will be massive profit or gain to make from the Casper Token after listening token on exchange. I know before then the market will be good. All coin will moon then. So we all have to grab this opportunity offer my Casper to change the world.

Casper is really cool project! It has great future!!! Due to very very professional team!
dushanya

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

Any idea how long or quickly Casper will reach hardcap?

I think he will not keep himself waiting long))) A lot of people see great potential in this project!
kadilo

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

Casper API is a decentralized data storage system for DApps (decentralized applications) on any blockchain with smart-contracts.
kadilo

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

Casper API is a cross-chain solution allows creating new DApps never before possible.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

This project is worth participating in it. If we help it rise and grow, we automatically make our future much more convenient and exciting good luck.
yes you are right, a lot of people participate to thie casper and support this kind of project, so that why the Casper API is have been listed to the ICO.
if ico have more and more people participating its means the peoject are good. If you there comment theres a lot of good comment.
this is your right project that is more familiar to the world. we need to properly spread people to gain their trust and invest more just need a good team. and take care of every investor to avoid scams
we need to learn to make the project more successful
very good and competent people participate in this project. If you have any questions about investing in a project, you can always ask them directly to the team in telegram chat - https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

telegram has members and admins that you can find things you do not know to help you and give advice to avoid scams. Always be careful because they do not sleep and they are always around and watching
Are you one of them mate, it is not realistic that they don't sleep  Cheesy . Going ot the project ibrate them 8/10 of being active and for the project was 7 out of ten. I don't like the community although there is a good message but it only circulating the answers and questions the real investors chance to ask is being flooded with spams in here.
Thats why its very important to know more what you are investing. Do some research because later on you would benefited on it. There’s a lot of scammers surrounds you but you have to be wise.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:14:38 AM

Beware of scams!

I'm very aware of that problem, there's alot of scammer out there so I suggest if you guys really want to invest at CST token you should ask admin first on telegram so they will assist you right after your conversation.
thats right, you can ask them, the devs and the admin, if you want to invest to the casper make sure you have any connection to the admin to secure your invest, because scammer will do anything to steal your invest. Be aware of this

peterkate630

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:02:42 AM

Casper API (PreICO)
New opportunities for DApps
We want DApps to develop fast – independently from the blockchain platform. To simplify the problem of data-storage issues for their clients we created Casper API. Any DApp on any blockchain platform with a smart-contract can use our API to store data and CDN.
good ico i will invest it
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

Casper is really cool project! It has great future!!! Due to very very professional team!

Well said, I agree on that we have a spectacular team who develop and make it happen to be successful that's why many investors engaging into this project and many people now are excited to use this project and the growth of user is expanding even more.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

Beware of scams!

thats right, you can ask them, the devs and the admin, if you want to invest to the casper make sure you have any connection to the admin to secure your invest, because scammer will do anything to steal your invest. Be aware of this

Indeed many frauds transaction has been circulating around the market so we must be cautious before we invest our investment. The Casper team are here to help to secure your investment and the Casper team statement above will definitely help you just look for the official website and their telegram to answer your all questions.

GigTricks
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

It should be noted that Casper API is not just an idea in which there is a virtual value, but a very real sector of the economy that unites many providers with huge capacities that can store and transmit millions of terabytes of information.
Unlike competitors Sareg API has several advantages:
That's what actually Casper has been a purpose-built project for everyone. Its a real deal Casper have towards its competitors that would make users and investors be fascinated in it.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

Well said, I agree on that we have a spectacular team who develop and make it happen to be successful that's why many investors engaging into this project and many people now are excited to use this project and the growth of user is expanding even more.
Well its an affirmative. The team's line up is already well suited regarding the project as it is their strengths and specializations that's why they came up into an idea thats really advancive. So, no wonder investors and other people will tend to try and appreciate its outcome.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

Cloud storage is not a panacea

For millions of users storing files on the cloud is a familiar service. However, scandals related to the leakage of information from the cloud storage are also common. So in 2014 the cloud service iCLOUD was hacked and the world network got very juicy photos of movie stars and pop stars (J. M. Lawrence, Kristen Dunst, Avril Lavigne etc.). Yes, and celebrities are also not immune from such information leakage, just as business and any files of ordinary people.

Today, the problem of hacking information databases can be solved with the help of blockchain technologies. Casper API team demonstrates this by continuation of development of decentralized cloud storage. The confidentiality of information guarantees the separation of files, encryption and storage from different vendors. The project team is sure that only decentralized information storage can provide the proper level of data security.

http://casperproject.io

I would say this: 50% of the responsibility lies with the owner of the cloud storage, and 50% with the user. It's the inexperienced users who allow themselves to be deceived
to put it simply casper is the new level of cloud storage it is decentralized what is shows is like a puzzle made out of the data which the user stored in the networked a more complex system which any hacker will have trouble getting the information he wants rather accessing a certain files because the network itself is like a maze for them too hard and confusing for them to hack the system they must hack the world or all of the computer related nodes with in the network which is remotely possible for the record.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

Beware of scams!

Yes! Be wise in investing. Admins were not the first wil send you message. Read very carefully the step by step in buying CST. CASPER API will not be liable in any lose if you may have and do the wrong process.
aedankreios

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

It should be noted that Casper API is not just an idea in which there is a virtual value, but a very real sector of the economy that unites many providers with huge capacities that can store and transmit millions of terabytes of information.
That's what actually Casper has been a purpose-built project for everyone. Its a real deal Casper have towards its competitors that would make users and investors be fascinated in it.

Its true this Casper project will revolutionize the whole of cloud storages and will top among all of the competitors having a low-cost price with decentralization with any blockchain and a very secure cloud data storage. It is really an amazing project and still looking forward to the further success of this Casper API dapp project.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

Beware of scams!

This is really great and I hope everyone will be careful espacially right now a lot of scammers are scattered out there and for sure they will take advantage on pre-sale of Casper API because they know a lot of investors right are really into this ICO. So please everyone make double or triple your awareness to avoid those scammers.

yes we should look more and more careful with scammers. What is one way we can avoid scammers, many are scared to invest in likelihood of being scam.
you must really catch the scams and be punished in jail.

it's best to take care of scammers.
We really must. Scammers always find ways on how they can execute their hoax towards innocent people. Specially if occasions or situations really suited their wrong doings to victimize easily. Sadly, others will interpret it as the currency's fault eventhough logically its not.
Yes indeed! We need to be more attentive and be vigilant in every thing that we are storing all over the Internet world. We should be an active observant so that we can avoid being scammed and hacked. In this world full of hacker and scammers we need to be a wisemen.

This is a great reminder,  there is a lot of scammers right now,  make sure to purchase your tokens on the website,  some of these scammers will message people from the telegram channel, so if someone DM you in telegram and said they're from the team please always confirm to avoid scams.  

This reminders are good for us. We Must be careful, there are many Scammers claiming to be admin in the telegram group using admin Username and picture to deceive telling them they will give them 50% bonus if they give with them secretly. The rule say admin do not private chat anyone without permission you gave him/her. So we all need to be careful not to fall for this Scammers.

I appreciate how Casper API reminded everybody about scams and fraud schemes especially to the investors in this project.
These precautions are necessary to avoid this kind of situation.
Its best if people are well-aware about scams in the cryptocurrency industry. That is why its very important to visit only the legit website and page of this project, and also to get the latest news and updates related to Casper API.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

Its true this Casper project will revolutionize the whole of cloud storages and will top among all of the competitors having a low-cost price with decentralization with any blockchain and a very secure cloud data storage. It is really an amazing project and still looking forward to the further success of this Casper API dapp project.

Never heard of that Sareg API. But honestly speaking, im quite fascinated about Casper API, because i really believe they're doing their very best to develop one of a kind cloud storage ever made. Also, they offer more convenience and cheaper services unlike other cloud storage services. Casper API team has done wonderful things to make the project more reliable and secured.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: