Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
even though I can not wait for what happens in the CASPER API we need to always be aggressive with every admin announcement we know what to do. goodluck team and project

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

This ico goes well. Maybe i can invest to this campaign, i will wait for this to succeed. I will tell this to my friends and maybe we will invest to this one. Goodluck to the team.
you will do the right thing to let your friends know the Casper Api arrangement. just to find out about the Project you should be able to explain them because you know about the CASPER API you need to be diligent in spreading good news about the project

GigTricks
ibrahimovic89

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

Hi guys, this project looks like it has a lot of potential. Just wondering what the roadmap is for the token - where can I find this out? Also, when are you thinking of approaching an exchange? Thanks. I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future. I sure will participate your project.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

Dear Friends, we are happy to break the great news

A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang, appreciates Casper API and has become one of the first investors!

We would like to remind you that the price on the tokens during the Pre-sale is just $0.12 and if you have made your decision to make the investment, now is the best time to jump in.

Who do you think will be next?👻

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

Good news as I keep saying the project Casper API has a really amazing project that even a well-known person is interested in this project investors still keep going and engaging to Casper API and it all thanks to the Team who puts a lot of effort introducing and spreading the good project that can offer a brilliant services to the user and a very profitable investment.
wow
a good news came. maybe more than just trust in the CASPER API, the project is actually the number of our partners. the project will expand much to the extent that people will know more to invest in the goodluck CASPER API.

GigTricks
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

Dear Friends
We are happy to break the great news. A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang has become one of the first investors!

Stay with us,
Casper API Team

#casperapi https://t.co/iW3cKtw2qD
Emmax

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

Dear Friends, we are happy to break the great news

A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang, appreciates Casper API and has become one of the first investors!

We would like to remind you that the price on the tokens during the Pre-sale is just $0.12 and if you have made your decision to make the investment, now is the best time to jump in.

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*qJ0WeZav_7c67DOgZQgZqA.jpeg

Good news as I keep saying the project Casper API has a really amazing project that even a well-known person is interested in this project investors still keep going and engaging to Casper API and it all thanks to the Team who puts a lot of effort introducing and spreading the good project that can offer a brilliant services to the user and a very profitable investment.
wow
a good news came. maybe more than just trust in the CASPER API, the project is actually the number of our partners. the project will expand much to the extent that people will know more to invest in the goodluck CASPER API.

I agreed with you. This is really the right time because after this stage Casper token will not be mine again and then you will get from exchange which be costly then and you might regret why you did not buy at the beginning of pre Sale $0.12. Pls don't miss guys..
Emmax

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Hi guys, this project looks like it has a lot of potential. Just wondering what the roadmap is for the token - where can I find this out? Also, when are you thinking of approaching an exchange? Thanks. I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future. I sure will participate your project.

It has bro. This project is very promising with great team behind it. Visit our site and do more review and you can download the whitepapar from the site also.  https://casperproject.io
Pls don't miss out this project.
Emmax

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

This ico goes well. Maybe i can invest to this campaign, i will wait for this to succeed. I will tell this to my friends and maybe we will invest to this one. Goodluck to the team.
you will do the right thing to let your friends know the Casper Api arrangement. just to find out about the Project you should be able to explain them because you know about the CASPER API you need to be diligent in spreading good news about the project

You are right brother,  since we know about this project very well, The potential it have. Our work is to let more people come in and be part of us. We all know that this project is very promising from the team work .Cooperation is what we need more and believe this project will change it. So let bring more investor to join us now before it will be too late.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

hi im new here.. i want to participate in this ico because i see this one have potential to make it popular in the future. i see that cloud storage today is more important to us most also in our important files that we can keep in the safe place.
Wow! That's great I am telling you that you make a very great decision for supporting this ICO because this ICO have a best team and community and for sure this year Casper API gonna be one of the best ICO. Just follow their facebook, twitter and medium page and also joined their telegram if you have a questions a lot of people can assist you there. Goodluck to all of us.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.
Truly and indeed that this project will be on-demand and will gain lot of earning once it is on the web because many believers and supporters are supporting this project and at the same time many well-know companies and personalities are not being part of this great project.

Thank you. We are confident of the success of our project!
Knowing and reading this type of post here in thread will definitely boost our supports and trusts in Casper API and it makes us more comfortable enough to tell in this crypto world that we have followed a very successful ICO and that is Casper API.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

This is really good news to all of us crypto people who invested and going to invest in cryptocurrencies. The future will be very fruitful for us and we have to be very ready to invest our money in great projects like CASPER API. Let us support and continually spread the news about CASPER API!

In the future interest in the crypto industry will double

Do you know that the interest to cryptocurrencies and blockchain will double in the near future?

The study was conducted from March 26 to April 6, 2018 and covered 15 countries and each surveyed about a thousand respondents.

According to the study, 66% of Europeans have heard about cryptocurrencies and 35% agree that the crypto industry is the “future of online payments”. Another 35% suggested that the value of cryptocurrencies will grow during the year.

The share of knowledge about the crypto industry is equal to or more than 50% in each participating country. Austria (79%) and Poland (77%) have the highest rates. In the US 57% of respondents heard about cryptocurrencies.

Fewer than 1 / 10 surveyed residents in Europe, the US and Australia have ever owned digital assets. The survey showed that European residents who use mobile banking are much more likely to own cryptocurrencies (12%) than those who do not use it (4%).

Only 9% of respondents have crypto assets but 25% said that they intend to buy them in the future. The highest percentage (18%) of ownership of digital assets is observed in Turkey, the lowest (4%) — in Luxembourg.

Do you think whether the interest to the crypto world will grow in the near future or not?

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/in-the-future-interest-in-the-crypto-industry-will-double-b2f3deb71a70
Even currently the market are not good, everyone are hopeful that this will still give brighther future to investors and community.
True! As we all know the market are not in good shape right now but since Casper API offers a good service and very useful to all people, definitely this will be a successful ICO. 
That is definitely true! Now that countries are now dealing and started to join cryptocurrencies no wonder that the population of crypto-enthusiast and people who have interest in cryptocurrencies will double or maybe triple in the near future now that many successful ICO are already done and launch like Casper API it will definitely attracts many people to join in the crypto-world.
So the Casper Api will be a big box of different information from different people around the world. One thing is for sure, that the crypto information and other tech data will continue to grow again and again.
casper give a big opportunity to all to explain what is really their have explained all the details and update what they have, Casper give also big discount and chance to all to invest for a low price, i believe Casper have a big chance to success in the future.
this is only ico i see who gave a double interest for all who invest this get more attention to all investor i make it sure this becomes growing in the future of crypto.

Thanks a lot!
We are also thanking you for all the time and efforts that you always gave just to make Casper API the best ICO in the field of data and cloud storage that is really needed and relevant today.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

That is really a good move and good idea for you because it will surely and definitely gives you the opportunity to earn more than enough at the same time they have lots of benefits and incentives for their investors.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.

Thanks a lot!  We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
This project is really a successful one because it was built and made by a team of professionals and experts in their fields. Great thing we have supported a best of its kind project in the name Casper API. Great job team!

puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Thanks a lot!  We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
This project is really a successful one because it was built and made by a team of professionals and experts in their fields. Great thing we have supported a best of its kind project in the name Casper API. Great job team!
Thats right this project of casper API has a great features its very helpful and very useful to everybody a cloud storage you can store your file and documents and also its safe
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto will write a book

The Network has information that there will be a book that reveals the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and those who are behind the creation of bitcoin. It is reported by nakamotofamilyfoundation.org This message blew up the Internet.

According to published information the text was written by Satoshi Nakamoto himself. The author said that he plans to release a book in two parts with answers to the most pressing questions of the crypto community.

The first chapter of the autobiography has already appeared in the network. It tells that Satoshi first started to publish messages about bitcoin in the Network when he was 20 years old. The Chapter notes that since the age of 14 Satoshi was keen on cypherpunk, which gives base for the principles of bitcoin. The author writes that the project that changed the world came after a series of failed attempts made by other people. Satoshi succeeded in his business only because he was at the right time and in the right place.

The crypto community reacted ambiguously: many believe that this is a lie and Satoshi will never reveal his secret. Someone is ready to believe that this is another PR for bitcoin. However, we can say for sure: everyone is waiting for the book and this is one of the most discussed news in the Network!

Do you think that's true? And has Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself?

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

That is really a good move and good idea for you because it will surely and definitely gives you the opportunity to earn more than enough at the same time they have lots of benefits and incentives for their investors.
thats right, we need to tell this kind of project to others to know the benefits and to make invest, just support casper and i know the casper will success soon.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Yes, there's no need to rush, you must explain every details of this project because It might they investing that they don't know the project for what It's just like they are wasting their money. Also we have a different strategy how to make profit.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

How funny) Last night, when I went to the store for shopping, I dreamed about myself, how would I behave if I was Satoshi Nakamoto himself. How would I declare myself, how would it affect the bitcoin rate and other similar thoughts))) I'm a dreamer) and today this news about Satoshi))) am I Sure that I'm not Satoshi and my mind is not controlled by aliens (or I have schizophrenia))).
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

How funny) Last night, when I went to the store for shopping, I dreamed about myself, how would I behave if I was Satoshi Nakamoto himself. How would I declare myself, how would it affect the bitcoin rate and other similar thoughts))) I'm a dreamer) and today this news about Satoshi))) am I Sure that I'm not Satoshi and my mind is not controlled by aliens (or I have schizophrenia))).

This is a funny comment.) We smiled. Thank you )
But we can not be sure that you are not Satoshi)))))
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Thats right this project of casper API has a great features its very helpful and very useful to everybody a cloud storage you can store your file and documents and also its safe

Yes, we are developing a universal solution that can work with any blockchain. Casper API allows us to make use of all the capabilities already present in cloud storage, such as data storage and content distribution network (CDN). The infrastructure can be used for all kinds of applications, websites and even offline businesses with no use of smart contracts.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: