Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Well, as of this moment since this project is in progress they already a great start by having attractive features that can be interested by those users as well as investors on this project. I believe that this project is competitive enough among others, if there are any others ofc Smiley
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

"I am really confident for this project to be successful" and "I am looking forward to the success of this project!"
These are the statements we usually see on the posts from this thread. Why are we confident in the success of our project?

I think we are so confident because we are expecting a great demand for the huge amount of space to store information by 2020.
These are from different projects and technological advancement which will be needing CASPER API's decentralized cloud-based data storage.

Why are we confident in success of our project?

First of all, we are confident in the demand for Casper API, because in the next couple of years information will be generated by billions of IoT devices, drones, self-driving cars, robots, AR/VR and not just us.

And all this will require a huge amount of space to store information. According to Gartner’s forecasts, the cloud storage market will grow to $ 72 billion by 2020.

Forrester Research in its study claims that the market will grow from $ 40.7 billion in 2011 to $241 billion in 2020.

Many storehouses of even well-known companies have already discredited themselves. It is unnecessary to tell how many times they were hacked.

In 2017 1092 new DApps were developed that run on the blockchain technology. And the need for transformation in the industry of “cloud” storage appeared long ago.

In turn, Casper API is an infrastructure project for decentralized file storage that complements any blockchain platform with a smart contract.

And we are concerned about the safety of customers and realize:

✔confidential transactions on a private channel using a cryptographic Protocol, similar to the lighting network.

Protected data:

✔each file stored in 4 independent suppliers worldwide.

We don’t want users to wait and waste time so we provided:

✔high-speed access to decentralized file storage 24/7.

We have achieved this because of the absence of geographical restrictions. To increase the speed of downloading files users can receive data from the nearest provider.

And the most important thing:

Casper API-is the ability to use all the usual functions of cloud storage, such as data storage and CDN but much cheaper.

We help to store a large amount of data on the blockchain.

Casper API:

✔builds file storage (photos, videos, audio, text files, and 3D models),

✔configures optimal routes for CDN,

✔keeps backups,

✔works with corporate data storage.

Any questions why we are confident in the success of the project? Ask! We will be happy to answer!

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/why-are-we-confident-in-success-of-our-project-685a93d042a2
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

Well, as of this moment since this project is in progress they already a great start by having attractive features that can be interested by those users as well as investors on this project. I believe that this project is competitive enough among others, if there are any others ofc Smiley

Indeed, the project has the capability to succeed and meet the expectation of the people who support the project and even exceed, and I do also believe its very competitive among other the rest of cloud storage competitors by its unique added features on it. I can clearly see the success of the project.

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

"I am really confident for this project to be successful" and "I am looking forward to the success of this project!"
These are the statements we usually see on the posts from this thread. Why are we confident in the success of our project?

I think we are so confident because we are expecting a great demand for the huge amount of space to store information by 2020.
These are from different projects and technological advancement which will be needing CASPER API's decentralized cloud-based data storage.

First of all, we are confident in the demand for Casper API, because in the next couple of years information will be generated by billions of IoT devices, drones, self-driving cars, robots, AR/VR and not just us.

And all this will require a huge amount of space to store information. According to Gartner’s forecasts, the cloud storage market will grow to $ 72 billion by 2020.

Forrester Research in its study claims that the market will grow from $ 40.7 billion in 2011 to $241 billion in 2020.

Many storehouses of even well-known companies have already discredited themselves. It is unnecessary to tell how many times they were hacked.

In 2017 1092 new DApps were developed that run on the blockchain technology. And the need for transformation in the industry of “cloud” storage appeared long ago.

In turn, Casper API is an infrastructure project for decentralized file storage that complements any blockchain platform with a smart contract.

✔confidential transactions on a private channel using a cryptographic Protocol, similar to the lighting network.

Protected data:

We have achieved this because of the absence of geographical restrictions. To increase the speed of downloading files users can receive data from the nearest provider.

Casper API-is the ability to use all the usual functions of cloud storage, such as data storage and CDN but much cheaper.

Casper API:

✔keeps backups,

Any questions why we are confident in the success of the project? Ask! We will be happy to answer!

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/why-are-we-confident-in-success-of-our-project-685a93d042a2

With providing the great services like these to offer the user its something that can be confident enough to reach out the expectation of the people. This project really gives the benefits of investor and the user. Its what demand of the people to look for with a very low cost at superior services andnthe advantages of the convenience of services.

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Indeed, the project has the capability to succeed and meet the expectation of the people who support the project and even exceed, and I do also believe its very competitive among other the rest of cloud storage competitors by its unique added features on it. I can clearly see the success of the project.
and if we take into account the fact that every week the project team makes us happy with the excellent news about new strategic partners and eminent investors, we can confidently say that the project is already a success!
neowne

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

Protected data:

Casper API:

✔keeps backups,

Reference:

With providing the great services like these to offer the user its something that can be confident enough to reach out the expectation of the people. This project really gives the benefits of investor and the user. Its what demand of the people to look for with a very low cost at superior services andnthe advantages of the convenience of services.

very simple, understandable and accessible explanation of the essence of the project and its attractiveness
The project trusts the investor.
the dynamics of the team's work is impressive and is confirmed by facts and news.
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

and if we take into account the fact that every week the project team makes us happy with the excellent news about new strategic partners and eminent investors, we can confidently say that the project is already a success!

That's right the Casper team never fail us to amaze each on their coming updates, im very happy for the effort and back-breaking work they are doing to make the progress toward success of the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.

that's the case, we can see the team's determination to expand and look for further refinement to get out of the way for the project to start.
Yes you are right Casper API team is really doing the finishing touch for their project and they are now on the process of smoothing it up and refining it and sooner it will be very successful and in-demand.
Yes the team are doing their best for this project of casper API for the success of this project in the future and also because of the consultant have this project
thanks for the hard work of team Casper API, they made it on top. that's true this project be successful.
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

That's right the Casper team never fail us to amaze each on their coming updates, im very happy for the effort and back-breaking work they are doing to make the progress toward success of the project.

That's why many investors are getting attached to this Casper Api project they never get tired of improving and refining the development of the project. We must appreciate the Casper team for dedicating all of their time and effort to make it up this point close to the success of the project

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:49:57 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 09:36:44 AM by Name_none

Protected data:

Casper API:

✔keeps backups,

Reference:

very simple, understandable and accessible explanation of the essence of the project and its attractiveness
the dynamics of the team's work is impressive and is confirmed by facts and news.
Yeah, CasperAPI team always try to explain thing in the most simple and understandable way. This also make the project more trusted from audience
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

Protected data:

Casper API:

✔keeps backups,

Reference:

Yeah, Casper team always try to explain thing in the most simple and understandable way. This also make the project more trusted from audience

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

Thanks a lot!

That's why many investors are getting attached to this Casper Api project they never get tired of improving and refining the development of the project. We must appreciate the Casper team for dedicating all of their time and effort to make it up this point close to the success of the project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.

that's the case, we can see the team's determination to expand and look for further refinement to get out of the way for the project to start.
Yes you are right Casper API team is really doing the finishing touch for their project and they are now on the process of smoothing it up and refining it and sooner it will be very successful and in-demand.
Yes the team are doing their best for this project of casper API for the success of this project in the future and also because of the consultant have this project
thanks for the hard work of team Casper API, they made it on top. that's true this project be successful.

We have a strong team, we are sure - our project will be successful!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

We work every day to improve the project.
But we also welcome feedback from the project participants!
It also helps to make the project better!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

Protected data:

Casper API:

✔keeps backups,

Reference:

Thanks for your opinion!
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Protected data:

Casper API:

✔keeps backups,

Reference:

Thanks for your opinion!
Not only that i'm expecting more on this project to be one of the top ICO's this year. Casper Api is way more different from other cloud storage like storj,Siacoin and etc. If you will see both concept Casper is way more transparent and an universal solution to solve a problem.
cryp24x

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

What do you think of a great project? How do I expect it to benefit me? Just as this project is so great, why not try to learn about it?
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO,
I hope the speed of this coin will grow in the market and go up, good luck to all developers!!

Thank you for your interest and kind words. We really appreciate it and we are hoping that you will support this project as we go along the way to success. Be with us and let us celebrate together when that right time comes. This will really benefit us all and all the projects that need decentralized cloud-based data storage system.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

What do you think of a great project? How do I expect it to benefit me? Just as this project is so great, why not try to learn about it?
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO,
I hope the speed of this coin will grow in the market and go up, good luck to all developers!!

Thank you for your interest and kind words. We really appreciate it and we are hoping that you will support this project as we go along the way to success. Be with us and let us celebrate together when that right time comes. This will really benefit us all and all the projects that need decentralized cloud-based data storage system.
Yes, you can rely on us here in CASPER especially this was the awesome data storage system over others data storage system that I'd encounter.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
cryp24x

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:46:31 AM

Upon reading your comments, I am really overwhelmed by how you support the project and we as part of the CASPER API  team really appreciate it. We are very grateful that more and more people see the goodness and benefits from CASPER API project. Rest assured that we will do our best to update you as always.
Thank you very much guys!
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: