Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

I have been entering the encryption world since the fall of 2017. There are many fraudulent projects. I hope CASPER is normal!Good luck in this project!
Yes, I also encounter many kind of this project but I assure to you this CASPER is different from others this quite have potential and as we can see at the news there are investors that already invested.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

I have been entering the encryption world since the fall of 2017. There are many fraudulent projects. I hope CASPER is normal!Good luck in this project!
Yes, I also encounter many kind of this project but I assure to you this CASPER is different from others this quite have potential and as we can see at the news there are investors that already invested.
Don't you worry guys Casper Api is really a great project. You'll encounter alot of project that are good at first and can't deliver project at the specific date. Looking forward to be one of our investors here.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

Well, as of this moment since this project is in progress they already a great start by having attractive features that can be interested by those users as well as investors on this project
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

Hi for you to know more about casper api you can check their main website @Casperproject.io you can able to check the background of Casper api same with the whitepaper hopefully it would clear the things that may bother you to join or invest in casper project we are also gladly here to help some of your questions.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Well, as of this moment since this project is in progress they already a great start by having attractive features that can be interested by those users as well as investors on this project

Absolutely Casper API really progressing thoroughly, each and every day we hear a good news coming from the project this is all the hard work and effort putting the team to make it succeed towards the future having a great assurance  so it's not possible that many investors still keep coming and may have the interest of this project. 

25espia1994

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

yes lots of cheating projects. but change the Casper Api because it is safe to repair the fixing of it here as well as each of its storage. so do not be afraid to invest in this project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

Don't you worry guys Casper Api is really a great project. You'll encounter alot of project that are good at first and can't deliver project at the specific date. Looking forward to be one of our investors here.
yes you are right because we know casper api more trust and investors. so do not think like this other project. if you read Casper Api other than the normal project there is a big difference. because of that many more partners are investing more because they know the project is safe.

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

first of all knowing that more and more investors trust because they know Casper Api it is safe and well used. so you know more about this project because of the partners helping the project. so we have the opportunity to propagate the project to invest more in Casper Api.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

Why are we confident in success of our project?

First of all, we are confident in the demand for Casper API, because in the next couple of years information will be generated by billions of IoT devices, drones, self-driving cars, robots, AR/VR and not just us.

And all this will require a huge amount of space to store information. According to Gartner's forecasts, the cloud storage market will grow to $ 72 billion by 2020.

Forrester Research in its study claims that the market will grow from $ 40.7 billion in 2011 to $241 billion in 2020.

Many storehouses of even well-known companies have already discredited themselves. It is unnecessary to tell how many times they were hacked.

In 2017 1092 new DApps were developed that run on the blockchain technology. And the need for transformation in the industry of "cloud" storage appeared long ago.

In turn, Casper API is an infrastructure project for decentralized file storage that complements any blockchain platform with a smart contract.

And we are concerned about the safety of customers and realize:

✔confidential transactions on a private channel using a cryptographic Protocol, similar to the lighting network.

Protected data:

✔each file stored in 4 independent suppliers worldwide.

We don't want users to wait and waste time so we provided:

✔high-speed access to decentralized file storage 24/7.

We have achieved this because of the absence of geographical restrictions. To increase the speed of downloading files users can receive data from the nearest provider.

And the most important thing:

Casper API-is the ability to use all the usual functions of cloud storage, such as data storage and CDN but much cheaper.

We help to store a large amount of data on the blockchain.

Casper API:

✔builds file storage (photos, videos, audio, text files, and 3D models),

✔configures optimal routes for CDN,

✔keeps backups,

✔works with corporate data storage.

Any questions why we are confident in the success of the project? Ask! We will be happy to answer!

I wonder how will the blockchain will change every human in the planet. 5G emerges and will be implemented on the year 2020. Age of digitalization is here and it's growing rapidly- from traditional industry to the Industrial Revolution brought through industrialization to an economy based on information technology. With Casper Api they will keep your backup file. This is big indeed.
let's just wait for the happenings in the project. do not overlook the projects. we only support because we know partners will not help if they have no confidence in Casper Api. so let's not think of negative about the project.

GigTricks
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

yes lots of cheating projects. but change the Casper Api because it is safe to repair the fixing of it here as well as each of its storage. so do not be afraid to invest in this project.
I agree with you!
indeed, the project already has a certain popularity. you can invest in the stage of crown sale , which starts on 23 July, the minimum amount is 1 CST
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

yes you are right because we know casper api more trust and investors. so do not think like this other project. if you read Casper Api other than the normal project there is a big difference. because of that many more partners are investing more because they know the project is safe.
You are right most of the investors here are loyal even though the min investment is quite high I know the foundation of this group is very solid, the team is doing their best to show to the world that Casper Api is the best cloud storage platform.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

During the first half of the year ICO attracted almost $ 12 billion

Despite the fact that many projects that conduct ICO do not cope with the tasks, successful initiatives inspire investors to invest more and more funds in the initial placement of cryptocoins.

According to Coinschedule, in the first half of the year teams of new ICOs were able to attract a total of 11,927 billion dollars, and it is much more than in the same period last year, when this figure amounted to 3.8 billion dollars.

The role of difficult ICOs as a whole is probably exaggerated: according to a recent study, only 20% of the projects for production of new amount of cryptocoins can be considered as a scam.

Indeed, the fact that a project "took off" or "did not take off" may be the result of objective circumstances such as competition in the market, insufficient funding or other factors.

According to Coinschedule, investors are trying to talk optimistic, and it turns out to be justified: the average income of investments in ICO projects is 1320%.

What do you think about such a statistic?

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

You can see that Casper team is about to make the platform into a reality one that would meet our mutual goals. Though many other projects are existing, Casper's seemingly advancive among them as it also doing the best it can to succeed

wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

CASPER API this coin project is expected to be applied more quickly in the future, and investors can invest in it.
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

You can see that Casper team is about to make the platform into a reality one that would meet our mutual goals. Though many other projects are existing, Casper's seemingly advancive among them as it also doing the best it can to succeed

We already clearly see the success of the project, having such a great platform and what it can provide to the user the convenience and the benefits of the project. Thus it is very unique and superior among its competitor.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

That's right and I can say that CASPER is consistent on what they are doing, I hope the investors have a great experience in partnering to CASPER.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

You are right most of the investors here are loyal even though the min investment is quite high I know the foundation of this group is very solid, the team is doing their best to show to the world that Casper Api is the best cloud storage platform.

Aside from that investors are really fascinated by the project of Casper API, it's a big factor for gaining the trust and interest of the investor providing the satisfaction needs of an investor offering a valuable and profitable in return.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

That's right and I can say that CASPER is consistent on what they are doing, I hope the investors have a great experience in partnering to CASPER.
you cannot really blame people when they are suspicious about the projects now because many fraudulent individuals are engaging them selves  to fool other serious people who are in the crypto market, they are too skeptic because they are investing their hard earned money to something they want to trust, for that you need to be keen and wise to determine fast if a project is worth your trust and time luckily casper had passed the trust of many individual because of their perseverance to uplift the project and the updates what is going on with the projects sets people from their worries where the project is heading you can find few of projects like this who engage them selves with feeding every information to the people and aggressively investing a lot to support the start up of the project.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Aside from that investors are really fascinated by the project of Casper API, it's a big factor for gaining the trust and interest of the investor providing the satisfaction needs of an investor offering a valuable and profitable in return.

I agree on that Casper api has a great platform that can pinch the interest of investors having many features added to secure your data.

GigTricks
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

That's sure-enough that inverstors will get intrigued by the platform's benefits about to offer. Though Casper API isn't the first storing data have been introduced, it is obviously an alpha for everyone since it features more enhancement towards storing compared to  others.

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: