Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

New version of MVP client for providers — V. 0.0.6

Dear friends!

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

ATTENTION!

When reinstalling, remember to delete the folder casper from your computer.

In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table https://casperproject.io/providers.html

wow and here comes another update from the developers Smiley

as stated before, i really like this kind of dedication and development Smiley

This update and announcements is very awesome and makes me more excited to see the future progress of Casper API. Now that the MVP is ready to ready I can't really wait to see and use this nice and awesome DApps.
Me too! this update has a good news for me, because they manage to update the future of Casper API. and for all who participates there im sure they are proud of this news and update. i'm excited to see what will happen when the end of this ICO.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

really hope that the next bull run starts now. i am confident that crypto will rise again. the whales are just getting ready for the next bull run and casper api will be more worth then Smiley
Yes it is, market is now back on track. Its time to invest to trusted and yet amazing project, CASPER API. This project will be markable in crypto world.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

This is really big and getting bigger!
This only proves that CASPER API is doing great and getting closer to greater results.

We encourage you to join us on our journey to Victory!

During the first half of the year ICO attracted almost $ 12 billion

Despite the fact that many projects that conduct ICO do not cope with the tasks, successful initiatives inspire investors to invest more and more funds in the initial placement of cryptocoins.

According to Coinschedule, in the first half of the year teams of new ICOs were able to attract a total of 11,927 billion dollars, and it is much more than in the same period last year, when this figure amounted to 3.8 billion dollars.

The role of difficult ICOs as a whole is probably exaggerated: according to a recent study, only 20% of the projects for production of new amount of cryptocoins can be considered as a scam.

Indeed, the fact that a project “took off” or “did not take off” may be the result of objective circumstances such as competition in the market, insufficient funding or other factors.

According to Coinschedule, investors are trying to talk optimistic, and it turns out to be justified: the average income of investments in ICO projects is 1320%.

What do you think about such a statistic?

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/during-the-first-half-of-the-year-ico-attracted-almost-12-billion-b168a80958a3

This is just an indication that cryptocurrency are now recognized and more people are entering the industry. It only shows that people from the crypto community are optimistic because of the increase investments and cryptocurrency gained positive feedback in return. A lot more people seem to understand its great benefits and its potential in the future.
This is rather great news for Casper API for being created in such a timely manner. Because of the increased numbers of attracted investors in the cryptocoin industry, Casper API gain new advantage and could be one of the successful project in the future.
I am very bullish on cryptomarket. Trillion industry is coming there are huge increase of people in our society, Institutional Investors and governments are here to adopt the blockchain and cryptocurrency. Very bright future ahead especially the team of Casper who made this project.
that was very obvious since Casper API gain its popularity they make it on top. investor see it clear that this project will bring them to the moon

Yes Investors see a lot of potential to this Casper project and as we can see it is very promising and have a full potential to earned more profits and benefits for the users a really an interesting project.
I see the good returns in the Casper project the investors and supporters have a good decision to choose the great project like this.

Thanks a lot! We are confident of the success of our project)
This is why i'm rooting for the Casper API to succeed. it has a lot of investors around the world, they see that the Casper API has great community and great working skills of individual. and also the devs and the their team!.
we wish for good agreement for china to become large community of crypto and grow all over the world advance congratulation for the team and supporter of Casper api to come to this point.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

really hope that the next bull run starts now. i am confident that crypto will rise again. the whales are just getting ready for the next bull run and casper api will be more worth then Smiley
Yes it is, market is now back on track. Its time to invest to trusted and yet amazing project, CASPER API. This project will be markable in crypto world.
thats is quite run for now,all news is predicting this coming august the big change is coming while the Casper is growing and having more partnership from biggest company.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

This is really big and getting bigger!
This only proves that CASPER API is doing great and getting closer to greater results.

We encourage you to join us on our journey to Victory!

During the first half of the year ICO attracted almost $ 12 billion

Despite the fact that many projects that conduct ICO do not cope with the tasks, successful initiatives inspire investors to invest more and more funds in the initial placement of cryptocoins.

According to Coinschedule, in the first half of the year teams of new ICOs were able to attract a total of 11,927 billion dollars, and it is much more than in the same period last year, when this figure amounted to 3.8 billion dollars.

The role of difficult ICOs as a whole is probably exaggerated: according to a recent study, only 20% of the projects for production of new amount of cryptocoins can be considered as a scam.

Indeed, the fact that a project “took off” or “did not take off” may be the result of objective circumstances such as competition in the market, insufficient funding or other factors.

According to Coinschedule, investors are trying to talk optimistic, and it turns out to be justified: the average income of investments in ICO projects is 1320%.

What do you think about such a statistic?

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/during-the-first-half-of-the-year-ico-attracted-almost-12-billion-b168a80958a3
That's pretty big and we are just half through this year I think we will reach trillion market of investment end of this year. Given that some ICO's are scam, people in crypto space are getting smarter when it comes to there investments.
This news is really one of their greatest news because we are now seeing all the time and efforts that the supporters and the Casper API team are doing and it is really paid-off. I can safely and totally say that this Casper API will fly to the moon and will reach its farthest success.
I think people are trusting more and more on crypto despite many controversies that shaken the crypto world making fuds to bring its price down some are very wise to be greedy when others are fearful and have started to invest in some ICO like casper whom they think will be successful after its ICO because of the incredible efforts they've been pouring.
Wow thats is a good ico i think that many investors will sure attract and interested on that ico of this project of casper API this project is one of the best platform in crypto
Dealing in ICO is quite risky specially if you find a nonsense or fraud project like others ( not to mention those names ). Hoping that 12 billion dollar invested on ICO got a good profit at some cause, I think not all of them. But one thing I sure, that the Casper Api is a good one to invest with...

In the good news that ico shows, I know that the improvement of this platform is very serious. so I congratulate you on your successful project.
It simply implies that many people now are acknowledging cryptocurrencies this year and from the past years. I would definitely say that Casper API will also be part of the greatest success of cryptocurrencies because this project is one of a kind and will definitely succeed.

we're on the ico road map that it's running well, so I can say that this project is really good workmanship. plans are super clean. I can not really say anything.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

There is very little time before the end of the Pre-Sale of Casper API!

Use this time to explore our project and ask any questions you have left to the team members or the community!

Check out our White Paper https://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Test MVP https://demo.casperproject.io/signup

Ask questions in the chat https://t.me/CasperProjectENG to administrators:
@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

And most important - have time to buy CST tokens at an attractive price of$0.12. During the crowd-sale the price will be higher!

REMEMBER!

CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

And if you received an individual offer to buy tokens from your personal email address, or someone calls himself an administrator/team member of Casper API project and sends you private messages offering to buy CST, for example, with discounts-know that they are scammers.

Immediately stop the conversation and contact any of the administrators mentioned above!

We do our best so that it will be simple and safe to become an investor of our project but we also ask you to be vigilant!

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

in fact there is a lot of storage where you can store files but they either have a limited amount of memory or a high price per gigabyte. Apparently this project will really give the price and quality of storage
Not only because Casper API will provide a security that no other cloud storage can't provide to all of us. Casper API will make sure that their data storage has an impenetrable security and 24/7 monitoring in all of their equipment in order to avoid breach on their system. That's why a lot of people will gonna support their projects for sure.
24/7 monitoring that's should be provided of any cloud storage but Casper have a different server in the different time zone so that why any file and data totally secured any user can monitor their important file any time anywhere.
With the system of Casper API that has a 24/7 security is a good sign that people who will use this platform is worry free about their files.
Yes, Casper has a good platform and this is all we need for securing the important files I guess when releasing it in the market it will be sold out.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

Pre-Sale is live and we have 8 days to go before it goes public. Casper Api definitely have Real use case project on the top of blockchain. They resolve the issue of some cloud storage projects and they are here to solve those solution.

Yes! so hurry)
Yes that is true! You still have chance and the time to get know Casper API and be one of the partners of this very significant project. And it is really your chance to gain more token due to they are still on their pre-sale. So if you want to try and invest, invest now do you will be part of their success soonest.
Don't miss a chance to earn on Casper it has big investors and partners so what are you waiting for guys? if I were you I will invest in this kind of ico.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Dear friends!

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

ATTENTION!

In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table https://casperproject.io/providers.html

This update and announcements is very awesome and makes me more excited to see the future progress of Casper API. Now that the MVP is ready to ready I can't really wait to see and use this nice and awesome DApps.
Me too! this update has a good news for me, because they manage to update the future of Casper API. and for all who participates there im sure they are proud of this news and update. i'm excited to see what will happen when the end of this ICO.
the team of Casper pursues work so hard and to let we know the good news coming from the team and developer Casper has a good plan to grow.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

Pre-Sale is live and we have 8 days to go before it goes public. Casper Api definitely have Real use case project on the top of blockchain. They resolve the issue of some cloud storage projects and they are here to solve those solution.

Yes! so hurry)
Yes that is true! You still have chance and the time to get know Casper API and be one of the partners of this very significant project. And it is really your chance to gain more token due to they are still on their pre-sale. So if you want to try and invest, invest now do you will be part of their success soonest.
Don't miss a chance to earn on Casper it has big investors and partners so what are you waiting for guys? if I were you I will invest in this kind of ico.
the opportunity may strike once grab it now and maybe the odds maybe in your favor when you science how can this ICO is favored by many crypto fans and why are they getting more and more investors, its only the results casper showcasing the people that their project will have a successful one in the future.
Kencurtin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

I support. Looks cool!) good luck
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

Use this time to explore our project and ask any questions you have left to the team members or the community!

Check out our White Paper https://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

And most important - have time to buy CST tokens at an attractive price of$0.12. During the crowd-sale the price will be higher!

REMEMBER!

CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

And if you received an individual offer to buy tokens from your personal email address, or someone calls himself an administrator/team member of Casper API project and sends you private messages offering to buy CST, for example, with discounts-know that they are scammers.

Immediately stop the conversation and contact any of the administrators mentioned above!

We do our best so that it will be simple and safe to become an investor of our project but we also ask you to be vigilant!

Will your reveal the amount of sold tokens during pre ICO, after it ending? It would be interesting to see how many people support the project and want to make it real!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

REMEMBER!

Will your reveal the amount of sold tokens during pre ICO, after it ending? It would be interesting to see how many people support the project and want to make it real!

As soon as ICO starts you will see the total invested amount
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

I support. Looks cool!) good luck

Thanks!)
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

Yes! so hurry)
the opportunity may strike once grab it now and maybe the odds maybe in your favor when you science how can this ICO is favored by many crypto fans and why are they getting more and more investors, its only the results casper showcasing the people that their project will have a successful one in the future.

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

Dear friends!

ATTENTION!

the team of Casper pursues work so hard and to let we know the good news coming from the team and developer Casper has a good plan to grow.

Thanks a lot!
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

in fact there is a lot of storage where you can store files but they either have a limited amount of memory or a high price per gigabyte. Apparently this project will really give the price and quality of storage
Not only because Casper API will provide a security that no other cloud storage can't provide to all of us. Casper API will make sure that their data storage has an impenetrable security and 24/7 monitoring in all of their equipment in order to avoid breach on their system. That's why a lot of people will gonna support their projects for sure.
24/7 monitoring that's should be provided of any cloud storage but Casper have a different server in the different time zone so that why any file and data totally secured any user can monitor their important file any time anywhere.
With the system of Casper API that has a 24/7 security is a good sign that people who will use this platform is worry free about their files.
Yes, Casper has a good platform and this is all we need for securing the important files I guess when releasing it in the market it will be sold out.
Its actually a good platform indeed. Security measures are well-enough for users to appreciate the services it has to offer. The fact that its not just an ordinary cloud storage that offers good security is another factor for everyone to be fascinated in.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

Yes! so hurry)
In my own prognosis, the pre-sale of it will be as good as it can be since the Casper's really worthy to be appreciated by everyone. Its also another bang-up for the platform as it fix the problem and lackings that everyone has complaint in other cloud storage. The platform are all in good status and is beyond standards.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:46:39 AM

Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow. nice job Cheesy I'll be watching closely to see your progress.

the successful project due to the good admin members and the trust of the partners. so I'm very grateful to the hard-working participants because all Casper Api is successful.
Yes that is right because of the effort of everyone Casper team, supporters and believers all of them help each other just to make sure they will spread in the whole world this ICO is, all of their ideas, visions, projects and services which will help all of us to make a better world. Goodluck and thank you everyone for your non-stop effort. Casper Api to the moon!
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:10:34 AM

Yes that is true don't miss a chance to be part of Casper API now that they are still in their pre-sale if I were you try and invest on this project now because I assure you that it would definitely gives your more profitable earning.
Yes that is right because it is really hard to miss this one of kind of opportunity in this ICO because everything they do here are really amazing and I recommend to suggest this to our family or friends if they are finding something that they want to invest money because for sure they will not gonna regret it. Goodluck to all of us.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: