Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
lesgereron

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

New version of MVP client for providers — V. 0.0.6

Dear friends!

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

ATTENTION!

When reinstalling, remember to delete the folder casper from your computer.

In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table https://casperproject.io/providers.html

wow and here comes another update from the developers Smiley

as stated before, i really like this kind of dedication and development Smiley

This update and announcements is very awesome and makes me more excited to see the future progress of Casper API. Now that the MVP is ready to ready I can't really wait to see and use this nice and awesome DApps.
Me too! this update has a good news for me, because they manage to update the future of Casper API. and for all who participates there im sure they are proud of this news and update. i'm excited to see what will happen when the end of this ICO.
the team of Casper pursues work so hard and to let we know the good news coming from the team and developer Casper has a good plan to grow.
Yes! you are right, the Casper team and the community work so hard for the success of the project. that's why were here waiting for the news and update. Goodluck to the team!
a wonderful news on Casper Api because the project is more successful because of the diligence of the participans.
there would be more confidence in Casper for more investments. to make Casper Api successful.
goodluck to everyone.

The Casper team are really confident to make the project successful they all have the capabilities and well experienced and knowledgeable on this matter they are all doing all their best to make the Casper project more better and successful.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

China will spend more than a billion dollars on the development of blockchain

We have already told you about the great conquest of more and more countries by the blockchain.

Now we would like to tell you news from China.

The Chinese authorities are showing great interest in the technology of the distributed register, which is the basis of cryptocurrencies. As reported in the local media, the governments of the provinces Shenzhen and Hangzhou intend to invest a total of 1,679 billion dollars in the blockchain fund, which will allocate money for the development of relevant projects. It can be noted that today these public investments are the largest in the world in the sphere of blockchain.

A big breakthrough in the use of blockchain is expected due to the increase in Internet access in China: despite the fact that now in China there are 772 million users of the network, which is almost three times higher than in the US, the level of Internet penetration remains significantly lower than in the US — 55% against 89%.

However, if the Chinese authorities are ready to spend money on the introduction of blockchain technology, then they are in no hurry to allow the ICO.

Do you think whether this trend will change and will China allow ICO?

Reference: https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/china-will-spend-more-than-a-billion-dollars-on-the-development-of-blockchain-24d91cf13465
that's a big money to invest in crypto,  China will use a blockchain technology this is for eternal alternative business in the future.
It's not that much money, because blockchain technology will bring much more money than it will invest.
blockchain not made for storage only. before that, a lot of processes have been developed by china that blockchain users are safe.

Casper Api is confident that partners are more successful in the project. many are investing in the casper because they know the project is safe
That's why this team are proposing a storage for easy to us to keep the files and this team are competitive they are worth to spend the time and invest.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

Dear friends!

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

ATTENTION!

In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table https://casperproject.io/providers.html

This update and announcements is very awesome and makes me more excited to see the future progress of Casper API. Now that the MVP is ready to ready I can't really wait to see and use this nice and awesome DApps.
Me too! this update has a good news for me, because they manage to update the future of Casper API. and for all who participates there im sure they are proud of this news and update. i'm excited to see what will happen when the end of this ICO.
the team of Casper pursues work so hard and to let we know the good news coming from the team and developer Casper has a good plan to grow.
Yes! you are right, the Casper team and the community work so hard for the success of the project. that's why were here waiting for the news and update. Goodluck to the team!
a wonderful news on Casper Api because the project is more successful because of the diligence of the participans.
there would be more confidence in Casper for more investments. to make Casper Api successful.
goodluck to everyone.

The Casper team are really confident to make the project successful they all have the capabilities and well experienced and knowledgeable on this matter they are all doing all their best to make the Casper project more better and successful.
These descriptions are totally possessed by the Casper team. Each individual that completes each team's composition is really worthy in place where they are as it is considered as their expertise. Having constituents that interprets as a cherry-picked one is a greatest strength of a certain project to come up with an excellent platform and that's how Casper API began.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 01:56:20 PM by cryp24x

This is really a GREAT NEWS!

Different countries showing great interest in Blockchain Technology and this news from China is one proof that we are nearing great success.

This progress from China will really make a great impact on the development of Blockchain Technology and to the projects involving the said technology.

China will spend more than a billion dollars on the
development of blockchain

We have already told you about the great conquest of more and more countries by the blockchain.

The Chinese authorities are showing great interest in the technology of the distributed register, which is the basis of cryptocurrencies. As reported in the local media, the governments of the provinces Shenzhen and Hangzhou intend to invest a total of 1,679 billion dollars in the blockchain fund, which will allocate money for the development of relevant projects. It can be noted that today these public investments are the largest in the world in the sphere of blockchain.

A big breakthrough in the use of blockchain is expected due to the increase in Internet access in China: despite the fact that now in China there are 772 million users of the network, which is almost three times higher than in the US, the level of Internet penetration remains significantly lower than in the US — 55% against 89%.

However, if the Chinese authorities are ready to spend money on the introduction of blockchain technology, then they are in no hurry to allow the ICO.

Reference:
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/china-will-spend-more-than-a-billion-dollars-on-the-development-of-blockchain-24d91cf13465

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

really hope that the next bull run starts now. i am confident that crypto will rise again. the whales are just getting ready for the next bull run and casper api will be more worth then Smiley
Yes it is, market is now back on track. Its time to invest to trusted and yet amazing project, CASPER API. This project will be markable in crypto world.

Hopefully the market recovers faster, but still this project is really worthy to invest to.  A lot of great things happening and continously improving each and everyday im following it. 
Yes as of the moment the market are now on its process of recovering and regaining its lose and once that the market recovered I definitely assured you that this Casper API is really worth to invest ICO because it will definitely give more profits and earning.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

China will spend more than a billion dollars on the development of blockchain

Reference: https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/china-will-spend-more-than-a-billion-dollars-on-the-development-of-blockchain-24d91cf13465
that's a big money to invest in crypto,  China will use a blockchain technology this is for eternal alternative business in the future.
It's not that much money, because blockchain technology will bring much more money than it will invest.
blockchain not made for storage only. before that, a lot of processes have been developed by china that blockchain users are safe.

Casper Api is confident that partners are more successful in the project. many are investing in the casper because they know the project is safe
That's why this team are proposing a storage for easy to us to keep the files and this team are competitive they are worth to spend the time and invest.
This is really an awesome news and announcement that simply implies that the crypto world is now growing and getting bigger and bigger and many countries now are acknowledging the importance of cryptocurrencies as an technological innovation.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

This is really a GREAT NEWS!

Different countries showing great interest in Blockchain Technology and this news from China is one proof that we are nearing great success.

This progress from China will really make a great impact on the development of Blockchain Technology and to the projects involving the said technology.

China will spend more than a billion dollars on the
development of blockchain

Reference:
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/china-will-spend-more-than-a-billion-dollars-on-the-development-of-blockchain-24d91cf13465

This is really one of the great news that motivates us crypto enthusiast. Hearing that a giant country will going to invest billions in blockchain technology tells that the crypto world is now progressing and getting bigger and bigger as the time goes by. And I believe that Casper will play a vital part of this news.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

Dear friends!

ATTENTION!

goodluck to everyone.
Hearing this news and update, Casper API is now ready to launch and good to go online. And seeing that MVP version 6 is okay this means that Casper API team really make this time frame accurately to satisfy the people of crypto world.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Dear friends!

ATTENTION!

goodluck to everyone.
It's very good to know what really happen in the team and to know that they are doing good. I hope more investors to come and more good news from the team.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

Blockchain Technology really saves the day!

The importance of Blockchain Technology is relevant to the security needs of Cloud-Based Data storage. The story below justifies the need for Blockchain Technology.

Now that CASPER API platform will be based on Blockchain Technology, we are really confident that information security system will be powerful enough to resist hacking attacks.

Cloud storage is not as secure as you think

Millions of people store information on “clouds”. However, most of them do not suspect, or rather do not think that their files may be freely available.

For example, in the summer of 2017, due to an error in the information security system, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail and CVs of US army employees leaked to the Network.

According to The Hill publisher, this information was collected for the recruitment company. All the information was placed in the cloud storage, where you can freely download all the materials.

This is not the first time that the information stored on the”cloud” becomes public.
However, the emergence of blockchain technologies can solve the problem of secure data storage.

Casper API is an ecosystem for decentralized file storage on any blockchain platform with smart contract.

In contrast to the classical services Casper API is missing a single storage server, which makes it resistant to hacking attacks, and the separation and encryption of files to guarantee their integrity.

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-is-not-as-secure-as-you-think-2f0ea6a26703
Salesin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Strong team and advisory board. Quite interesting vision. Also have MVP.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

The use of cryptocurrencies will grow by 60 times

Again the world news that we can not miss.

An interesting opinion was expressed by Balaji Srinivasan, Vice-President for technical issues of the largest cryptocurrency trading platform in the US Coinbase. He is sure that the use of cryptocurrency in the world should "catch up" the number of those who use smartphones, which means that the growth in this direction should be 6000%.

He cites the following statistics: in the world less than 1% have cryptocurrency, and 63% of population have smartphones.

This comparison has caused controversy in the social network Twitter, but there is a logic in Srinivasan's thoughts: the fact that surveys show that a significant number of people in the world already know about cryptocurrencies, but do not acquire them and not because they do not want to, but because they do not understand how this can be done.

Since now an increasing number of applications for smartphones offer direct purchase of cryptocurrencies, including Fiat and using Bank cards, the interest and desire of a significant part of mobile device users to purchase cryptocurrencies will be growing.

And smartphone becomes an important "door" in the crypto world, as in its time the Internet gave life to mobile devices, as Tom Lee, an analyst at Fundstrat Global Advisors, said.

And do you think whether cryptocurrency will be popular in the near future? And what is the problem with using it for most people in the world?

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow. nice job Cheesy I'll be watching closely to see your progress.

the successful project due to the good admin members and the trust of the partners. so I'm very grateful to the hard-working participants because all Casper Api is successful.
I agree on that. Having a very dedicated team and more supporters and partners that are very known will result to a successful ICO. Successful ICO doesn't mean that only people who created the project are successful but also all their investors and supporters are successful too.

you are absolutely right! Thanks for your opinion!

We the Casper API's supporters and believers became more dedicated because of the reason that the team also is so dedicated to make this project one of its kind and hearing thank you and compliments from the team boost the supporters a lot.
Yes that is right because we really believe on this ICO and ofcourse on Casper Team which they always giving their best shot just to provide an amazing update to all of us and right now the main stage sale is upcoming in a few days and I can't wait to see the success of Casper API because for sure it will go to the moon!
wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

Highly forward-looking and fast growing companies.You improve reliability and success for the public.Devolution, tagging is cool.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

in fact there is a lot of storage where you can store files but they either have a limited amount of memory or a high price per gigabyte. Apparently this project will really give the price and quality of storage
Not only because Casper API will provide a security that no other cloud storage can't provide to all of us. Casper API will make sure that their data storage has an impenetrable security and 24/7 monitoring in all of their equipment in order to avoid breach on their system. That's why a lot of people will gonna support their projects for sure.
24/7 monitoring that's should be provided of any cloud storage but Casper have a different server in the different time zone so that why any file and data totally secured any user can monitor their important file any time anywhere.
With the system of Casper API that has a 24/7 security is a good sign that people who will use this platform is worry free about their files.

Yes your right! We really care about safety. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks. Several copies of one file are stored by different providers allows to download data even if one of the providers is down.
And to ensure confidentiality, operations with data can be made through a private cryptographic channel between a client and a provider. The cryptographic protocol will be similar to the Lightning Network for Bitcoin. This protocol makes Casper API suitable for use in DApps on a corporate level!
Yes that is for sure that Casper API will give a 24/7 safety and security to all the partners and investors so that there will be no bad things that going to happen to all of us. Also they will secure all our important data and file to make our lives easy and convenient.
i already read about the casper security they say that there surely give the most of security for safety of your important files. this casper is full package good quality storage.
Its one of a highly security system than any other competitors the project provide guaranteed quality services and that most user will definitely satisfy them.
Casper Api is one of the most trusted people so many investors. then Casper APi was successful because of the hardworking members and the help of the prtners.
In my own standpoint, it would really help the platform to gain more trusts and appreciation by investors. As what the Casper team updates has provided, it really shows progression especially in terms of gaining partnerships. Casper API proves that its getting nearer to reach its objectives.
ofcourse the investors will find his/her safety before they invest in the project like this one. So we where guide them that Casper API has safety and security to invest with. Not only that the Casper team has a great skills individually so that they can achieve what they want to the project.

Yes, i Agree. Casper API is definitely a lot more convenient than other data storage services, because it offers lower charge fees and aside from that, the most important thing casper can provide is the capability to handle client's data with top notch security designs and back-up copy system.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

really hope that the next bull run starts now. i am confident that crypto will rise again. the whales are just getting ready for the next bull run and casper api will be more worth then Smiley
Yes it is, market is now back on track. Its time to invest to trusted and yet amazing project, CASPER API. This project will be markable in crypto world.
Yes definitely once that the bull runs start once again Casper API will really be more worthy to all of us because we have seen lots of positive potentials of Casper API and we are really sure that this project will be one of the most successful ICO this year.
for me even if not bull run. i think casper will run smooth every one see how casper will make move every updates. new advisor, new investors and new updates that people will get there attention.
Yes that is right because Casper API fundamentals are very strong the team behind them, all of their projects and ofcourse the community that supports them and all of that are the big reason why this ICO gonna be successful and one of the best ICO this year. Goodluck to all of us.

I hope, it will happen very soon. I think even CST might skyrocket this year once the bull run starts again. Supply and demands will once again increase especially to those remarkable ICO's even this one.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

An interesting opinion was expressed by Balaji Srinivasan, Vice-President for technical issues of the largest cryptocurrency trading platform in the US Coinbase. He is sure that the use of cryptocurrency in the world should "catch up" the number of those who use smartphones, which means that the growth in this direction should be 6000%.

He cites the following statistics: in the world less than 1% have cryptocurrency, and 63% of population have smartphones.

This comparison has caused controversy in the social network Twitter, but there is a logic in Srinivasan's thoughts: the fact that surveys show that a significant number of people in the world already know about cryptocurrencies, but do not acquire them and not because they do not want to, but because they do not understand how this can be done.

Since now an increasing number of applications for smartphones offer direct purchase of cryptocurrencies, including Fiat and using Bank cards, the interest and desire of a significant part of mobile device users to purchase cryptocurrencies will be growing.

And smartphone becomes an important "door" in the crypto world, as in its time the Internet gave life to mobile devices, as Tom Lee, an analyst at Fundstrat Global Advisors, said.

And do you think whether cryptocurrency will be popular in the near future? And what is the problem with using it for most people in the world?

I do not know how in other countries, but in Russia banks have a very monopoly influence and now it is very acute. I see freedom, by the number of payments, by the amounts in the crypto-currencies. and I believe that this is the future
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

I do not know how in other countries, but in Russia banks have a very monopoly influence and now it is very acute. I see freedom, by the number of payments, by the amounts in the crypto-currencies. and I believe that this is the future
even without the numbers the growth of crypto is unstoppable because no one can stop the advancement of technology more and more people are using devices and this devices gets better every year more amazing features are being add to the device to make the work fast and easy that is also the goal of crypto to upgrade the traditional way of us in working casper is one of those who want to change the way we handle data from hard drive now we can experience it anywhere just upload your data in the casper network and voila you have your data safe and easy.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

Look's like the community had a good vibes this day, they continue to pump up this thread by exchanging different idea and how they support the project itself. Anyway, I do looking forward about this amazing project of Casper. God bless!
Well maybe that is because of the project's greatness and awesomeness I think. Many people who believe and trust this project really have a good insights about Casper API that will definitely gives ideas to those who are wanting to be part and invest on this project.

They also have a great service ready soon. It's essential to have decentralized data storage in a decentralized digital world. They are right on time.
That is really true now that the technologies are now innovating and decentralized system are now working Casper API really provides an essential decentralized data and cloud storage that will ensure all their private and needed files safe and secured.

Next step will be to show people how to responsibly and securely use this service in their everyday lives.
Yes Agreeable! And indeed that once the people are using this DApps many people now will learn to be more secure and be responsible in every data and files that they putting in the web thru the use of Casper API.

Yes and then let Casper API do their job and secure everything the way we all want our data to be secured. They will love the service.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Look's like the community had a good vibes this day, they continue to pump up this thread by exchanging different idea and how they support the project itself. Anyway, I do looking forward about this amazing project of Casper. God bless!
Well maybe that is because of the project's greatness and awesomeness I think. Many people who believe and trust this project really have a good insights about Casper API that will definitely gives ideas to those who are wanting to be part and invest on this project.

They also have a great service ready soon. It's essential to have decentralized data storage in a decentralized digital world. They are right on time.
That is really true now that the technologies are now innovating and decentralized system are now working Casper API really provides an essential decentralized data and cloud storage that will ensure all their private and needed files safe and secured.

Next step will be to show people how to responsibly and securely use this service in their everyday lives.
Yes Agreeable! And indeed that once the people are using this DApps many people now will learn to be more secure and be responsible in every data and files that they putting in the web thru the use of Casper API.

Yes and then let Casper API do their job and secure everything the way we all want our data to be secured. They will love the service.
Sure-enough that Casper API would really have a good service as the platform's idea in storing datas are well-organized. Its a real deal for everyone to make this platform be in reality.

Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: